Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Couchside after hospital procedure (unenviable camera work) horrible night and uncomfortable day but now tea and a plain old cheese sandwich curing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you can relax for the evening now Pretzill .

I was stuffed after my dinner , but yet I insisted on eating a blueberry muffin as well , gluttony :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope you can relax for the evening now Pretzill .

I was stuffed after my dinner , but yet I insisted on eating a blueberry muffin as well , gluttony :D

Mmmmm...Blueberry Muffins. Hope it had a really strong taste? I've had a few weak ones of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

smurfjed wrote: »
    Gotta say that I dislike hotels that don't have coffee/tea facilities in their rooms and it always appears to be the more expensive hotels.

Anyway after 7 days of sitting around, my chariot is supposed to be ready and we shall take to the skies for some fun. If all goes well, Ireland bound tomorrow :)

Honk the horn if you’re passing over Wexford on your way home after that!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, i have pains where i've no windows.

• Advertisement

I’m kitchenside wondering how I am going to manage following the Crisps tournament and the Sheep vehicle reveal threads tonight, overload!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I’m kitchenside wondering how I am going to manage following the Crisps tournament and the Sheep vehicle reveal threads tonight, overload!

Just bowed out of the Crisp thread. Gone bonkers.

Back to reality for me. I like reality. Listening to James Bond theme tunes and getting things set up for tomorrow at the tech desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »

Back to reality for me. I like reality. Listening to James Bond theme tunes and getting things set up for tomorrow at the tech desk.

The imposter has been nuked by Seph, order has been restored G.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    FFS, the vehicle thing is tonight? What time Poochie?

I suppose I can always sleep tomorrow night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Grandeeod wrote: »

Grandeeod & LER, what is the ratio of skill v luck in the crisp competition?

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Grandeeod & LER, what is the ratio of skill v luck in the crisp competition?

It's just luck honeybear, there's 2 choices per round and you pick your favourite. Torturous when you like both though! :(

FFS, the vehicle thing is tonight? What time Poochie?

I suppose I can always sleep tomorrow night.
    Think it’s 8 pm, so now I guess!

Looks like it’s 10pm I was confusing time with hours left!

It's just luck honeybear, there's 2 choices per round and you pick your favourite. Torturous when you like both though! :(

And be very quick with your vote or it won't count.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some nostalgia on crisp thread, perri cheese and onion, feck it's been years.

I'll miss the sheep I think, I'm too invested in the crisps.

G, I'm furiously refreshing the page to get my vote in! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

They locked the thread :eek:

Looks like the thread is locked for a bit now

Ah just tidying up after the fake fish attack

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

on the couch. how is it actually half 8 already

Autosport wrote: »
    They're cleaning it after the imposter. Be back soon!

Let's try to remain calm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »

didnt.gif

:pac:

It's ok Seph you'll be remembered on that thread anyway :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's ok Seph you'll be remembered on that thread anyway :P

For what :pac:?

G , it was a lovely muffin , big blueberry bits in it , definitely was worthy of eating !

Leggy , get your ass over for the car reveal !
    Shame on you for choosing crisps over cars .. :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    G , it was a lovely muffin , big blueberry bits in it , definitely was worthy of eating !

Leggy , get your ass over for the car reveal !
    Shame on you for choosing crisps over cars .. :p

Can't see the reveal mam :confused:, but the crisps are go! :D

Can't see the reveal mam :confused:, but the crisps are go! :D

I know , it's not on yet :D
    Back to your crisps , I'll give you a shout when it starts :)

International dog day tweets are soooooo good..

Kitchen table. All set up for work tomorrow. Dinner time.

Scaldy cuppa. Friday feelings kinda.

• Advertisement

Paging Leggy , Sheep about to start !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement