Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

I'm missing out on all the fun..working until around 7 or 8pm all this week, looked at the crisp thread and haven't a clue what's going on and I love crisps ,Sephers went for an interview and I didn't even get to straighten his tie beforehand, what dafuq is bin day mam...I'm absolutely lost lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

You should also open a second bottle to keep it company.

It's onto red then, and I won't mix because last time I did I regretted it badly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hmmmmm, I smell an in joke. Spill the beans there mam.

Nope , not getting the blame for spilling any beans Leggy !

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

fmpisces wrote: »
    It's onto red then, and I won't mix because last time I did I regretted it badly :D

It sounds like you've more red than white. This is an easy decision, unlike some rounds in the crisp tournament. Some serious soul searching and heartbreak in that thread.

Edit: a link then mam?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

That crisps thread is a bit beyond me-I’m almost afraid to open my mouth!!!

• Advertisement

It sounds like you've more red than white. This is an easy decision, unlike some rounds in the crisp tournament. Some serious soul searching and heartbreak in that thread.

Edit: a link then mam?

I do. Shopping Friday, will top up.
    I took a look at the Crisp Tournament thread, read page 1 then bailed. Can't keep up at all!

The crisp thread is locked.

In the pits of despair here.

The crisp thread is locked.

In the pits of despair here.

Have a packet of crisps while you wait for it to reopen ..

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,141 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Crisps thread locked again? It was good fun, but has gone nuts as some peeps take fooking crisps far too seriously.:D

Sam Spudz smokey bacon???? Not sure they even made the cut.:D Too easy to fight online and loads gone all sensitive.....over sensitive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephers went for an interview and I didn't even get to straighten his tie beforehand,.

Roomside furiously trying to put my tie back on

😏😛😃

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

on the couch. is it too early for bed?
    so much to do

Got the keys to my house this evening. It’s lovely.

honeybear wrote: »

Aw , congratulations Honey Bear !
    Wish you a lifetime of happiness in your new home !x

Oh congrats honeybear, such an exciting time. Will we provisionally pencil in the housewarming for November?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

wow congrats!!

Enjoy HB! Probably loads to do as well.

Oh congrats honeybear, such an exciting time. Will we provisionally pencil in the housewarming for November?

We will have the virtual shindig at Christmas! ALL on this thread very welcome (Don’t mention it to the crisp thread-I’m a little afraid of them!)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Crisps thread locked again? It was good fun, but has gone nuts as some peeps take fooking crisps far too seriously.:D

Sam Spudz smokey bacon???? Not sure they even made the cut.:D Too easy to fight online and loads gone all sensitive.....over sensitive.

You're dead to me, G.

Some things are too serious for this kind of brevity, crisps are a serious business. Have a good, hard look at yourself.

Ah, huge congratulations honeybear! Wishing you many, many years of happiness in your new home :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy New Home Honey Bear :)

I'm now Couchside watching The Affair

• Advertisement

Crisp thread reopened Auto!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Congratulations HB

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrats honeybear 😀, you should knock the house down and invite kevin mccloud over to film you building the new house 😛, knowing you because he's your favorite man and all you'll build it as slow as possible 😛 and it would probably takes years to finish just so kevin would visit you loads 😛😃.

You're dead to me, G.

Some things are too serious for this kind of brevity, crisps are a serious business. Have a good, hard look at yourself.
    Crisp thread reopened Auto!

May your God go with you LER.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,097 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Congrats Honeybear,wishing you many happy years in your new home. x

Food Time! Early start again tomorrow. Might log in during the day as I don't usually do it. Watch out!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Aaah, that’s nice, enjoy this feeling and your new home!:D

In the past sometimes i have been the nice guy handing over the keys to new tenants. Always a thing to remember when the faces are lit with joy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Congrats on the new home Honeybear.
    Better to have the party now before you decorate and furnish the place, then you won’t worry about us damaging anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shall we bring the wine and food? Couldn't arrive with empty hands :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement