Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished listening to Sunday Miscellany.

Off for jog.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside just finished coffee, time for porridge .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Haven't left the sofa all day bar numerous trips to the bathroom. Napped for a few hours and still feel like crap. Have a full day of teaching tomorrow, really not looking forward to 6 hours of classroom followed by probably about 4 hours of my real job.

Can someone clone a non-sick version of me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside! Doing my work expenses.. Looking at my work expenses. . Trying to find cable to play MarioKart.

It's snowing outside now. Somebody tell the weather that it is May!?

Feel better Witchie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m in the bed still, just awake. Didn’t get to sleep till about half 6 in the end, so I’m wrecked. Coffee will be my friend today I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Got off bus and had a “Duvet Afternoon”. I’m too old for this pain!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,049 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of the shower feeling good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside after a very relaxing day watching racing and reading Sunday papers, on the second beer of the day now and I think an early night will be called for

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In for the evening now , still lovely out , we were in the park , lots of fun running and skipping with granddaughter . A young Robin followed us everywhere we went :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside after being on zombie patrol at An Trá Mhór near Spiddal, slight sunburn :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

I am stuck to the couch after a lovely day. Time to put the spuds on for dinner now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gardenside smothering with a cold but still enjoying the last few sun rays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside, full as a tick after roast chicken dinner. Having a break to make room for strawberries and ice cream :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Gardenside smothering with a cold but still enjoying the last few sun rays

Unclean!!!!! Unclean!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle. Mood = blue

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchen listening to peatbog fairies ''captain coull's parrot'' , very good for unwinding to . Already went for a walk 3 times . In a cross me at your peril mood from accumulated stress and I can't go out like that . Someone would have a strip torn off them for a minor transgression .

The heatwave's starting to look like a possibility here.

Homeside. Dying for a pint so heading out with my best friend later. Can’t decide what to wear though :( dress or jeans and a nice top? It’s too hard :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeans, it's cold in the evening/night

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Homeside. Dying for a pint so heading out with my best friend later. Can’t decide what to wear though :( dress or jeans and a nice top? It’s too hard :(

Jeans and nice top , looks good but will be also warmer later on .

ETA
    Grem beat me to it :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting at home shattered after the weekend and the kids are just nagging nagging nagging for more stuff more stuff more stuff. I've done so much to tire them out I've ended up tiring myself out ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching some interesting TV, eating a bit of chocolate, and drinking a G&T in front of a warm coal fire.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Jeans and nice top , looks good but will be also warmer later on .

ETA
    Grem beat me to it :D

That’s what I was thinking, great minds eh? :D

I'm getting 503 errors :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Snap, it's ok on phone.

FUBAR on Chrome on laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

I'm getting 503 errors :mad:

You're not the only one. :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Aye, getting error messages here too.

mzungu wrote: »
    Aye, getting error messages here too.

And here , on phone .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

On Jupiter. We have 63 moons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm wearing shorts. #hardcore

This discussion has been closed.