Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time for tea before i get sad/mad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Kitchentableside, stuffed with the best pizza in Waterford and red wine. Spent a lovely afternoon in one of my favourite places, Hook Head and popped in to water the pots on Dad's grave while over that way. Happy with the day, slightly tipsy and full as an egg :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I am informed the glitchy behaviour should be fixed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Grand Designs Time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched relaxing watching Louis Theroux and feeling like a pig in sh!te. Have had the best weekend so far. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside watching you me and dupreee.

honeybear wrote: »
    Grand Designs Time!

You drooling over McCloud time you mean 😀 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm wearing shorts. #hardcore

We were in the local pub yesterday evening and one of the guys came in wearing shorts and a t-shirt, we were sitting by the stove frozen!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

So chilled out I am frozen. Brrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now couchside having an interesting evening :) listening to some great tunes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bedside watching you me and dupreee.

You drooling over McCloud time you mean 😀 :pac:
    Can’t really explain it ... my niece (who’s now 11) actually thinks he’s my boyfriend! ... she’s grown up watching me watch Kevin ... I AM NOT A STALKER😂

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Can’t really explain it ... my niece (who’s now 11) actually thinks he’s my boyfriend! ... she’s grown up watching me watch Kevin ... I AM NOT A STALKER��

Hmmm Kevin you say :eek:

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Those Kevin's sure are lovely chaps :pac: 😀

Those Kevin's sure are lovely chaps :pac: ��

Like the name of the book “We need to talk about Kevin” :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Those Kevin's sure are lovely chaps :pac: 😀

More like

aa7.jpg

Ted you just made me laugh out loud :D

You must be Perry so :D

I was thinking more Home Alone type brat kevin :P

Autosport wrote: »
    Ted you just made me laugh out loud :D

You must be Perry so :D

:D

If you don't have a sense of humour, you have nothing.

Kelvin_PA.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

I was thinking more Home Alone type brat kevin :P

That was the plan B gif.

Right bed time, had an absolutely spectacular weekend particularly yesterday with the Munster win in the rugby and a nice little 33/1 winner on the horses (the holiday fund is building up nicely), looking forward to a lie in tomorrow 'til about 9 :D

GoneHome wrote: »
    Right bed time, had an absolutely spectacular weekend particularly yesterday with the Munster win in the rugby and a nice little 33/1 winner on the horses (the holiday fund is building up nicely), looking forward to a lie in tomorrow 'til about 9 :D

Share you next tips GH.

that is a nice winner.

Watching Line of Duty with a cuppa.

Pizza baby here.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Share you next tips GH.

that is a nice winner.

Jeez Ted 'tis seldom a big winner happens that way, when I woke up this morning I'd to think again "was that a dream or did it happen", €2.50 each way and won €108 nice :p

Tidy bet, congrats ;)

Deskside being a grouch

Tidy bet, congrats ;)

Deskside being a grouch

That's my betting all the time €2.50 each way or €5 win, the mates at the pub would be doing €20s and €50s I can't understand that kind of betting, it takes the enjoyment out of it, each to their own I suppose.

I hope your night will go fast for you Grem, I was going to bed half an hour a go after a few beers but decided to have another one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen. Laptop. Having one for the road. Supper!

Painkillers and Rezz on the speakers

Bedside, shattered, went out for a meal and had 2 drinks and couldn't wait to get home, I'm just going to give in to old age, fcuk that I can't even last the pace until 11pm anymore not to mind a late night.. Its all downhill from now on I think, my partying days are over.

I can go out for drinks or food, not both

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to Brendan Grace at the Gaiety on CD

Bottler!

• Advertisement

Night all or Morning all :D

Bedside

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement