Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting outside in the beautiful sun in East Clare (out of the breeze)
    Relaxing before a 12 hour shift, and I know I'm going to be busy..

Enjoy the Bank Holidayand sun Folks..

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Kitchenside, having a horror of an afternoon: burnt my lunch, realised my prescription is out Monday and I forgot to collect the new one, dropped a jar of peppercorns and had to navigate the glass and spices in my bare feet and - horror of horrors - less than ten minutes ago, I found a white hair tainting my previously pristine auburn head. Pure white. I know that all my friends have already had more than one grey, but I was not prepared. I may be having an existential crisis.

On the plus side, thanks to this thread I can now picture our cattle doing yoga poses.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle, grumbles of course..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home side now and thanks for all the well wishes, Mammy Auto is doing much better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,209 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Home side now and thanks for all the well wishes, Mammy Auto is doing much better :)

Good news - glad to hear it Auto.

• Advertisement

Ah great, glad mammy Auto feeling better!
    Snowing here again today!!!
    OMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Great news Auto.

Someone take the food away from me here. Doing way too much grazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

That's great to hear. Nice one Auto :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

That's great to hear Auto.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching the liverpool game.

Delighted to hear this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Great news Auto!

Bed in the folks house, already dreaming about Monday, when the next spin on my sister in laws horse is planned... Watching the cross country got me in the mood today, can't wait to get my confidence and skill levels up to near where they used to be again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

bubblypop wrote: »
    Ah great, glad mammy Auto feeling better!
    Snowing here again today!!!
    OMG.

Have heard a report of snow in some parts of Germany above 700M. :eek:

Wonder if Black Forest can confirm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Beer O'Clock came and went after the grass was cut. Got a friend in to strim the edges as my strimmer gave up the ghost last year. Petrol job that isn't worth fixing. 25 quid in Argos for an electric job, but I prefer to leave it on a shelf instead of inflicting a short life on its poor parts! Gardening tools have feelings too.:D

But job is done and beers were had. Food time for me after a beer.(another one).:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

0lddog wrote: »
    Have heard a report of snow in some parts of Germany above 700M. :eek:

Wonder if Black Forest can confirm ?

A few hours ago there had been a little bit of snow at around 300m in a few smaller valleys which are heading up the mountains (Black Forest of course :))Just 12 kilometers from where i live. Temperature was at +4,8 and is up again to +5,9 C.

So only a short spectacle and not uncommon. Real snow will be up in the mountains. What a pity that the lifts closed a week ago.:p

On the other hand the big outdoor pools in Freiburg opened their doors at the first of May.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

In lisdoonvarna, we landed unknowingly in the middle of a father Ted festival. The place is crawling with priests, bishops nuns and altar boys, even a few togas dudes.
    Went in for a pint and met one of my hero's from my youth, undertones and solo singer Mr Feargal Sharkey, a gentleman let me say.
    Winding up now as tiredness has caught up with me, one more pint then bed.....I think. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed resting my sore injured body.

Auto must stop watching the ID and Crime and Investigation channel :D I’m after watching more murders :eek: Ted and Seph be very careful :D

I’d only kill you both with hugs :D

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In lisdoonvarna, we landed unknowingly in the middle of a father Ted festival. The place is crawling with priests, bishops nuns and altar boys, even a few togas dudes.
    Went in for a pint and met one of my hero's from my youth, undertones and solo singer Mr Feargal Sharkey, a gentleman let me say.
    Winding up now as tiredness has caught up with me, one more pint then bed.....I think. :D

WTF is Feargal Sharkey doing in Lisdoonvarna????? I'd have asked him, the legend. A good heart and teenage kicks to boot!

Splayed on the floor, too lazy to go up to bed, watching The Green Mile. I saw it when it came out, but I was 12 and missed so much of the plot.

What a movie.

Edit: execution scene upcoming. Getting the shivers.
    In bed resting my sore injured body.
    Get well soon TH

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Auto must stop watching the ID and Crime and Investigation channel I’m after watching more murders Ted and Seph be very careful

I watch all them too.

CSI, Criminal Minds etc...

Bedside with fresh sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Auto must stop watching the ID and Crime and Investigation channel :D I’m after watching more murders :eek: Ted and Seph be very careful :D

I’d only kill you both with hugs :D

Couchside

They're the best channels , love them !
    Glad your mam is doing well Auto , great news :)

Kitchen , trying to convince myself to walk upstairs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed delighted with life and feeling optimistic

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I watch all them too.

CSI, Criminal Minds etc...

Bedside with fresh sheets.

Good idea to have fresh sheets ;)

Get rid of the smell of a dead body :D

Now bedside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Heading down to spooky basement to get my washing. Also delighted with life. Got lots of real-life, non-work stuff done today. Makes such a difference!

Yep - this is Saturday nights for me now. :) Just perfect. And I'll get cuddles, if I ever drag myself to bed. :)

Happy Sunday to you beautiful people!

(Edit - it's Sunday already in Germany. And, yep, very cold.)

Watching the Bee Gees on sky arts, not even a fan ffs, one teen still out so can't relax, I'm tempted to ring them but it's a battle of wlls and I'm reluctant to give in, I'll give it tíl 12..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading down to spooky basement to get my washing. Also delighted with life. Got lots of real-life, non-work stuff done today. Makes such a difference!

Yep - this is Saturday nights for me now. :) Just perfect. And I'll get cuddles, if I ever drag myself to bed. :)

Happy Sunday to you beautiful people!

(Edit - it's Sunday already in Germany. And, yep, very cold.)

Cuddles from whom though 😏?

Update.. All home, door being locked now. Tf.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Update.. All home, door being locked now. Tf.

That's the best feeling , relief :)

Bed , listening to new neighbours fighting out on the road .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Cuddles from whom though �

Um, I believe virtual cuddles from you is the correct answer. Only if you're doing your calendar yoga pose though.

• Advertisement

Um, I believe virtual cuddles from you is the correct answer. Only if you're doing your calendar yoga pose though.

I'll buy that calendar.. Mod moves lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement