Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Trying to sleep and failing. Had 6 hours of teaching today and 3 hours of rehearsals.

Was still as sick as a small hospital today so between school and rehearsals went for a foot massage and it perked me up. I think the 10 mins of snoring during the massage may be why I can't sleep now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle, feel like crap.. Rough day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭4Ad

I am on the couch listening to Father John while feeling contemplative. I'm thinking of this place and those who are no longer.

Is that Fr John Misty your listening to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

An vicious row has erupted between two local families over land and, because one of the families is related to me, my kitchen is currently doubling as a war room. As I generally like to get along with most people and have seen far, far too many recreations of "The Field" in this parish over the years, I am hiding and not getting involved. Instead, I am making spread sheets of local and EU election candidates to decide who to vote for. Politics is far less violent than land ownership.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Work trundle, feel like crap.. Rough day.

Hope your evening goes better than your day, Grem.... feel better soon!

& you too wichi, feel better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

For those feeling fear.....feel the Fear and do it anyway. One great book! I never usually feel any fear on a Sunday/Monday bank holiday, but I have a little sense of dread about tomorrow and I have to face it. a potentially problem issue work wise. But feck it. Has to be done. I'll really get into it around 5am! But for now, it's a few beers and some nice food later! Stretch the hours people. Stretch the hours.

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    An vicious row has erupted between two local families over land and, because one of the families is related to me, my kitchen is currently doubling as a war room. As I generally like to get along with most people and have seen far, far too many recreations of "The Field" in this parish over the years, I am hiding and not getting involved. Instead, I am making spread sheets of local and EU election candidates to decide who to vote for. Politics is far less violent than land ownership.

Your post comes close to addressing a lot that is wrong in this country. When I hear chats about land/property, I now switch off or go home and watch. "The Field" to remind me. After all, it was more fact than fiction.:D

Grandeeod & Perseps, your posts together helped me sort a combined loss and effort I have been struggling with recently. (cryptic I know, but thank you.)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Grandeeod & Perseps, your posts together helped me sort a combined loss and effort I have been struggling with recently. (cryptic I know, but thank you.)

I won't ask. but if I helped with my few words today, so be it DB. Stay cool!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I won't ask. but if I helped with my few words today, so be it DB. Stay cool!

...and may your work issue resolve with more ease and less stress. ta

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Home side now and relaxing with the feet up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Living on a prayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Living on a prayer.

Halfway there..

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Halfway there..

If tomorrow never comes..

If tomorrow never comes..

Just another Manic Monday Tortuous Tuesday

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Just another Manic Monday Tortuous Tuesday

:D

I got 99 problems but Ted ain’t one :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I got 99 problems but Ted ain’t one :D

Is that what Nina had all them red balloons for?

Waiting for an alibi.

My dog just let a ferociously stinky fart. Do I nae like that!!

• Advertisement

I'm holding out for a hero

Bones that’s too funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Living on a prayer.

Halfway there so? :)

Sofaside after a later than usual dinner, it's been a long day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

(previous post wasn't meant for here)

Kitchen, by the stove, contemplating life and the people who make it special.

Just you and me and the headlights glowing

Sorry to hear that Widders.

:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Playing Deadmau5 seriously loud.. It's going to be a night.

Looked sensitive. Fook it WS. Enjoy the contemplating and special people. Enjoy whatever you need to enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in the armchair. Ended up falling asleep and having a little nap. Too many late nights recently

• Advertisement

I have editted it out from my quoting you Widdershins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement