Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Really really sick and it's not the alcohol. When I was drunk last night I made paratha and melted cheese. Half way through eating it I realised the cheese tasted funny so scrapped the rest of it off.

I threw the rest of the cheese out. This is the fourth dodgy dairy incident I have had from buying in the supermarket next door. Ironically it is called "Cold Storage" but I don't think they store their dairy cold enough.

Woke today with pains in my tummy and it coming out of both ends. Am in bed all day, missed rehearsals and have sent my poor fella to the shop for Witchie's survival kit of 7up, salty crisps and a baguette.

Think I need to boke again. Excuse me....

Just home, managed to get the car washed as well as a few other bits, it looks like a lovely day but its very cold and only 7 degrees here according to the car, impossible to know what to wear, I'm I'm a big cardi anyway as I'm always bloody cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hope it's not food poisoning, get well soon xxx

Autosport wrote: »
    Hope it's not food poisoning, get well soon xxx

Am pretty sure it is. My temperature is slightly elevated, not at fever level but I know my normal temp and it is up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Here's my yoga cat calendar for May :3

https://imgur.com/1WTdzp7

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa Balbriggan (#6)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Witchie.... send the man to get you YAKAULT and a RAW ONION...... you gotta drag yourself out of bed for the match.

Doing chores before leaving for Dubai tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm not going to be left out

Doggie calendar for May :)

Going gardenside

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Currently thinking of hopping in to the shower and getting ready for our big road trip to Clare, its a beautiful day for a drive?

Get your motor running, head out highway......

Couchside with coffee & cheese toastie after parkrun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Hanging on the promises and the songs of yesterday....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Autosport wrote: »
    ^love it :D

Now heading to waterford

Tell Mammy Auto there’s a load of strangers on the internet wishing her well! :)

CH I <3 Minky Moo ♥️

Half a baguette, a rake of crisps and a can of diet 7up ND am feeling slightly better.

Smurf, I love onion but no way could I eat one now and as yakult is dairy, am not risking buying it in my next door supermarket!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Onions can fight potentially dangerous bacteria, such as Escherichia coli (E. coli), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus (S. aureus) and Bacillus cereus (29).

Furthermore, onion extract has been shown to inhibit the growth of Vibrio cholerae, a bacteria that is a major public health concern in the developing world (30).

It could be worth forcing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

We just had our first car picnic of the year, looking out at the aran islands and west galway from the Burren.
    It's beautiful here.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

We just had our first car picnic of the year, looking out at the aran islands and west galway from the Burren.
    It's beautiful here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Stoveside, attempting to dry my hair a bit after a shower

• Registered Users Posts: 12,100 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grass cut and inbox emptied. Is it beer o clock yet?:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Back from a cycle. Great day out.

Now settling in to do a bit of work deskside.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Grass cut and inbox emptied. Is it beer o clock yet?:D

Grass was cut during the week , now my arms are falling off me after using the hedge trimmers for the first time(ever) today , but !! It looks great for a first attempt :D

Think I deserve a chinese tonight for that lol !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside tired after my walk.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grass was cut during the week , now my arms are falling off me after using the hedge trimmers for the first time(ever) today , but !! It looks great for a first attempt :D

Think I deserve a chinese tonight for that lol !

You should have gotten a professional in too trim your bush mam :pac:

*gets coat* :pac:

• Advertisement

Home, relaxing before work. Starting an hour later than I usually would for an evening shift so I have loads of time to relax. Think I’ll have a cuppa

Sephers!!! I'm shocked lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

In for the first time today. A glorious day for getting things done outside.

Now lighting the fire, lest it gets chilly tonight.

Ooh Matron :D:D

Am in knots here !

Am in knots here !

It's definitely the quiet one you have to watch after that Mam.. *Slides smelling salts to Mam*. 😂

It's definitely the quiet one you have to watch after that Mam.. *Slides smelling salts to Mam*. 😂

Thanks Duvet , am picking myself up off the floor here.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side losing the dinner battle :(
    Leaving him at it now with toast banana and grated cheese :) oh god the mess
    Hubby back from motorbike spin such a nice day for a spin on the bike pity my body is not strong enough for a spin

Sephers!!! I'm shocked lol.

Am in knots here !
    It's definitely the quiet one you have to watch after that Mam.. *Slides smelling salts to Mam*. &#55357;&#56834;

I just meant the bushes outside 😇 , what did ye think I meant 🤔🤔?

😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side losing the dinner battle :(
    Leaving him at it now with toast banana and grated cheese :) oh god the mess
    Hubby back from motorbike spin such a nice day for a spin on the bike pity my body is not strong enough for a spin

Can't believe I never heard of melted chesse and banana sandwiches...I will have to wait and try, no cheese in the fridge, damn.!!

• Advertisement

Outside the coalface. Let the fun begin :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement