Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

I'll buy that calendar.. Mod moves lol.

Ah, in fairness, he was always like that. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In lisdoonvarna, we landed unknowingly in the middle of a father Ted festival. The place is crawling with priests, bishops nuns and altar boys, even a few togas dudes.
    Went in for a pint and met one of my hero's from my youth, undertones and solo singer Mr Feargal Sharkey, a gentleman let me say.
    Winding up now as tiredness has caught up with me, one more pint then bed.....I think. :D

Is the Lovely Girls competition over ?

''Doesn't she have a lovely bottom ''

In my kitchen alone after talking on the phone to a friend, one of my closest , who's been questioned on suspicion of gbh on the man who assaulted his sister . I knew something significant was going on somewhere . Glad I had a quiet night after all, if I'd gone away or had a visitor , I'd have ignored my phone and missed him. Worried , to be honest .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Um, I believe virtual cuddles from you is the correct answer. Only if you're doing your calendar yoga pose though.

😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In lisdoonvarna, we landed unknowingly in the middle of a father Ted festival. The place is crawling with priests, bishops nuns and altar boys, even a few togas dudes.
    Went in for a pint and met one of my hero's from my youth, undertones and solo singer Mr Feargal Sharkey, a gentleman let me say.
    Winding up now as tiredness has caught up with me, one more pint then bed.....I think. :D

A good heart these days is hard to find

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed wide awake. Only got up at 6pm so unsurprising. Urgh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work all distracted, brain is spinning, fun times

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Awake a while and still feel sick so I know it's defo not a hangover. Back is sorry too so if I get the energy to go out today, I will get a massage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*hugs* In the same boat with pain, hopefully you can solve it..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally in bed. Got home from work at about half 3, so it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Then had tea and a chat with mam when I got in, she was just heading to bed. Hopefully sleep will come soon, but it’s possible that I’ll get one last burst of energy even though I don’t need it now.

Were you busy?. Nothing like getting into bed after a long day/night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

We were Grem, had one of those lip sync battles on. Although I was in the main bar instead of the function bar so it got busier in stages. Still glad to be in bed and off tomorrow though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Still awake urgh

Wide awake gang strikes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Airport bound, 8 days in Dubai here I come.

Ramadan starts tomorrow so no live music and limited open bars.

24 First Class seats to myself 😀

Some days it’s nicer to stay on the ground.

https://youtu.be/mBW_e4NmJF4

https://youtu.be/Op4LXlL6Fqo

Ha i was squinting at the screen for the second video when it just lit up and startled me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am having a right good think.
    Well, I will be once I put this computer down. And once I get a coffee. Yes, then.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

I see Ryanair have upped their game :D I love watching lightning :) One of many things I loved when living in The Netherlands :) A proper thunderstorm.

Bedside considering staying in bed :D

My poor head ...

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    My poor head ...

Same here.

Same here.

Thinking that a “Duvet Day” sounds so appealing atm!

The thoughts of the minibus home!

The thoughts of the minibus home!

Oh you poor thing, nothing worse,hope it's not a very long journey, at least I'm in bed but I've often been away and thought I'd have to book in for another night because I felt too sick to face the journey home, have a shower and you might feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I dont have a hangover but am planning to rectify that within 24 hours.

Bedside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....And the operator says forty cents more for the next three minutes...

Morning all

Another bright sunny morning if a little cool.

I think a big zombie patrol somewhere later is on the cards :)

Couchside with coffee but a meal of various grilled bits of pig coming up in a while :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Oh yes CH, loves me a pig grill! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ready to go to mass, but way too early for some reason this morning. Listening to the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

My poor head ...

Snap, but better now. Me and Mrs just walked uptown lisdoon, went in to a fabulous lady here called Nellie for breakfast, she is some character and her staff are great too.
    This town is buzzing this morning with young people here for the weekend and the weather is fabulous for it.
    Road trip now down the west Clare coast.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement