Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saoradh dissident republican march in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Farawayhome

timthumbni wrote: »
    Yes, like the people on the street in derry who murdered the wee girl..

Not everyone in Creggan is apart of the New IRA, you know this?

Creol1 wrote: »
    Is this the one? Not exactly recent... https://www.britannica.com/event/Thirty-Years-War

You're not Irish either?

Who said any different? The New IRA should spend time behind bars, what has that got to do with the presence of the British armed forces? You can be against more than one murderous group at the same time you know?

WHAT PRESENCE

Aegir wrote: »
    WHAT PRESENCE

You admitted they were on the streets not that long ago!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭Marcus Rashford

We can’t tolerate these guys marching in the streets given what’s gone on.

• Advertisement

You admitted they were on the streets not that long ago!

WHEN?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Who's to say they won't start again. They think they were right to murder innocents the last time. The emergence of the New IRA is worrying, the presence of the British armed forces is equally worrying, how can you not see that?
    As the presence if the BA is based on grapevine rumour seemingly (with no evidence) and the presence of the New IRA is based on fact, I know which one to believe.

WHEN?

Why are you shouting? Remember your expletive ridden post about girl guides?

Are you joking? The British army have a history of raiding houses, wrecking the place, beating up the occupants etc. And that's if they were lucky!
    Can you tell us when this last happened in Derry with a link to the newspaper involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

You're not Irish either?

Hushed Tones: It was a joke

• Advertisement

As the presence if the BA is based on grapevine rumour seemingly (with no evidence) and the presence of the New IRA is based on fact, I know which one to believe.

I'm sure when you get evidence you'll be calling for the British army to leave?

Why are you shouting? Remember your expletive ridden post about girl guides?

You seem to have a problem hearing.

So other than your imagination, have you got any evidence to back up your claims that the army are on the streets of Derry?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tomas81

Can you tell us when this last happened in Derry with a link to the newspaper involved?

https://republican-news.org/current/news/2015/08/british_army_carry_out_derry_r.html

:D You are all having a laugh aren't you? Pretending to not know about the war, pretending to not know about the crimes of the British army.

Creol1 wrote: »
    Hushed Tones: It was a joke

Don't give up the day job. If your day job is being a comedian, then give that up. :D

You seem to have a problem hearing.

So other than your imagination, have you got any evidence to back up your claims that the army are on the streets of Derry?

Yes, eyewitnesses have stated they were there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Tomas81 wrote: »

So four years ago and nothing to do with Friday's events and key reason at the time appears to be because of the possibility of explosives being present.

Provide a credible source, please(given the fact literally everyone has a camera on their phone, you'd expect photos). Secondly you really seem to be trying to justifying the behaviour.

batgoat wrote: »
    So four years ago and nothing to do with Friday's events and key reason at the time appears to be because of the possibility of explosives being present.

Hahahaha excuses excuses excuses. Was there explosives found no, was this a smoke screen for the raid yes. Do you know what your talking, not a ****ing notion.

Provide a credible source, please(given the fact literally everyone has a camera on their phone, you'd expect photos). Secondly you really seem to be trying to justifying the behaviour.

Why do you keep saying I'm trying to justify their behaviour when I've been doing the exact opposite? I don't have a photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Why do you keep saying I'm trying to justify their behaviour when I've been doing the exact opposite? I don't have a photo.

You should be able to provide a source for your claim still. You haven't been doing the opposite, you've treated the murder of a woman as a soapbox to rant about the British army. We are all aware that they behaved atrociously in the North however the New IRA are the ones who are trying to disrupt the peace at the moment. So this is neither the thread or time to go on rants about the British.

• Advertisement

You should be able to provide a source for your claim still. You haven't been doing the opposite, you've treated the murder of a woman as a soapbox to rant about the British army. We are all aware that they behaved atrociously in the North however the New IRA are the ones who are trying to disrupt the peace at the moment. So this is neither the thread or time to go on rants about the British.

Not a single person has condoned the NIRA we have all stated they are scum. Then you get the unemployed 5k posters on here state pond scum about all republicans

and eye witnesses in Ballinspittle saw a statue move.

Eyewitness testimony is all we have.

I've stated numerous times that the murderer of Lyra should be behind bars. The New IRA are not wanted. I can't make that any clearer. Seperately, the British army are also not wanted. Two murderous gangs on our streets will not end well. I don't get what you disagree with?

and eye witnesses in Ballinspittle saw a statue move.

Nationalists weren't believed the last time when they were terrorised in their own homes by the British armed forces. We can't let that be repeated.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,507 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

however the New IRA are the ones who are trying to disrupt the peace at the moment.

For the last few years we have talked about nothing else but others creating the circumstances for a breakdown of the peace on this island.

It is possible to create the perfect storm for conflict if you are unwillingly to understand why the conflict happens in the first place.

Nationalists weren't believed the last time when they were terrorised in their own homes by the British armed forces. We can't let that be repeated.

We can’t let the weak minded by caught up in the web of deceit created by the NIRA who are actively trying to rekindle the troubles.

I'm sure when you get evidence you'll be calling for the British army to leave?
    Give me the evidence and let me decide!
    :D You are all having a laugh aren't you? Pretending to not know about the war, pretending to not know about the crimes of the British army.
    There!
    Is!
    No!
    War!!!

Tomas81 wrote: »
    Hahahaha excuses excuses excuses. Was there explosives found no, was this a smoke screen for the raid yes. Do you know what your talking, not a ****ing notion.
    ...and yet no impartial write-up, no photos and videos etc?

We can’t let the weak minded by caught up in the web of deceit created by the NIRA who are actively trying to rekindle the troubles.

This is what happened last time as well. Innocent people were labelled as being IRA members to discredit them. When proof of British armed forces presence emerges, you will support the calls for them to be removed?

• Advertisement

...and yet no impartial write-up, no photos and videos etc?

Mate your IP address isn't even Irish ya lunatic, why am I entertaining you.

Advertisement