Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Planes 1997

Add me in to it I’ll pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Add me in to it I’ll pm you

Fire ahead chief

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

DMc1996 wrote: »
    When did invites go out?

Before 5:30 this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Jecz

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »
    Fire ahead chief

Just messaged you, can you add me to the WhatsApp group please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Markmac15

Got it myself can someone add me to a what’s app?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Shaunac_15

Jecz wrote: »
    Just messaged you, can you add me to the WhatsApp group please.

Hey any chance you could add my too. Tried to Pm you but it wouldn’t work.. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Congrats on offers lads
    Anyone from older campaigns 16/17 get offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sineaddeevy

Also got offer. Delighted. Induction 11th November ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Markmurphy2022

If your defer a place for November does it mean you will definitely get an offer for next intake after and have to accept the second offer or is it risky to defer a place ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilk12

Has anyone that’s emailed HRM hear if their application was passed stage 4??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Harley2016

Congrats on getting an offer guys. How long did your vetting process take do ye know? Also was the offer sent via email?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

Harley2016 wrote: »
    Congrats on getting an offer guys. How long did your vetting process take do ye know? Also was the offer sent via email?

Mine took 6 months. Offer by email :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Deadpixel2024!

Barry69 wrote: »
    Mine took 6 months. Offer by email :-)

Congrats guys, hopefully more offers go out in the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tmac35

Congrats to all who got an offer, hoping I get that email also!!!

Congrats guys, hopefully more offers go out in the coming weeks

They will for sure, they'll probably have some places left for the first week of induction and then they have the second week to fill. A few weeks of offers left yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Stickynote10

I got an offer too - wuhooooo roll on November 11th 💪ðŸ»

If your defer a place for November does it mean you will definitely get an offer for next intake after and have to accept the second offer or is it risky to defer a place ? Thanks

I deferred my July offer and got an email saying there is no guarantee you will get another offer but i got one for the November intake. It seems most people do get a second offer

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wizardofdodge

Jecz wrote: »

I deferred my July offer and got an email saying there is no guarantee you will get another offer but i got one for the November intake. It seems most people do get a second offer

What did you defer it for if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Joebeans91

I got my offer starting 11th of nov. Can ye add me into what's app group?..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Horsebox88

Joebeans91 wrote: »
    I got my offer starting 11th of nov. Can ye add me into what's app group?..

When did you get your email do you mind me asking?

• Advertisement

What did you defer it for if you don't mind me asking?

To finish a course in uni

They will for sure, they'll probably have some places left for the first week of induction and then they have the second week to fill. A few weeks of offers left yet!

I sure hope so, even tho they said as of last Monday my vetting is still outstanding, for 6 months ðŸ™႒

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

Hi just wondering for those who got an offer for November when did ye apply for the process just trying to see how long the whole recruitment process takes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Conji21

AD07 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering for those who got an offer for November when did ye apply for the process just trying to see how long the whole recruitment process takes?

June 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

June 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Joebeans91

Horsebox88 wrote: »
    When did you get your email do you mind me asking?

Yesterday before 5.30 by email

I sure hope so, even tho they said as of last Monday my vetting is still outstanding, for 6 months ðŸ™႒

Vetting can be outstanding right up until the last minute for an offer. You still have time !

Vetting can be outstanding right up until the last minute for an offer. You still have time !

I hope all you guys who are going in are fit still because you have to do the fitness test again soon right?

• Advertisement

I hope all you guys who are going in are fit still because you have to do the fitness test again soon right?

Beep test 3 weeks in I think. Then twice more after that.

Advertisement