Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Luckyman20

I was talking to someone I know down there now. He says that they are getting moved out of the college at the end of November. So I presume the designated date will be when a new intake comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dylanm1997

I was told by HRM over the phone in early July that the next intake is november but tbh I don't think they have a certain date set so unfortunately it is a waiting game.... It will be worth the wait 😠who is finished everything and waiting on the invitation? Pm me and we organise a what's app group for the next intake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Joebeans91

I've passed everything just waiting on an offer

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Joebeans91 wrote: »
    I've passed everything just waiting on an offer

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Planes 1997

OscarKilo wrote: »
    Same here

Did your vetting clear? Should I get an email when it does? I’ve medical and physical passed

• Advertisement

Did your vetting clear? Should I get an email when it does? I’ve medical and physical passed

Stopped enquiring about it, just playing the waiting game

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Stickynote10

Any one received any offers yet for the next in take? I’ve everything passed and cleared to go just don’t know when yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,558 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Next one is months away still

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Deadpixel2024!

Waiting since the end of March for my vetting to clear. Stupid they can't tell you what's outstanding to give you a little hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Quick question how long do the physical and medical last before they expire and have to be re-done again ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Morgan09

Lets hope wrote: »
    Quick question how long do the physical and medical last before they expire and have to be re-done again ??

2years from the date they told me

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Lets hope

Morgan09 wrote: »
    2years from the date they told me

Perfect thanks was unsure did i read somewhere 1 or 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Markmac15

Induction 11th November for the next intake I heard from someone in the college today

Markmac15 wrote: »
    Induction 11th November for the next intake I heard from someone in the college today

Reliable source? HRM told me last week they hadn’t finalized a date yet for next intake. Offers be out in two weeks time or so?

Reliable source? HRM told me last week they hadn’t finalized a date yet for next intake. Offers be out in two weeks time or so?

Did HRM tell you the next offers be out in the next 2 weeks or so?

OscarKilo wrote: »
    Did HRM tell you the next offers be out in the next 2 weeks or so?

No pal just if the induction was the 11th of November you’d think offers would be out soon enough

No pal just if the induction was the 11th of November you’d think offers would be out soon enough

Cool, yeah fingers crossed bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Markmac15

Apologies being told now it’s the 5th November they had the dates mixed up and another lad in the college told me the same, looks to be a set date now

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wizardofdodge

Apologies being told now it’s the 5th November they had the dates mixed up and another lad in the college told me the same, looks to be a set date now

That's great news though I'm surprised as I thought due to capacity issues running all the way up to end of November it would be impractical to start until beginning of December. Wonder how they have got around that if it's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Carthy2019

Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Heard the 11th today from inside the college but I dare say a week won’t hurt too much haha

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Harley2016

That's strange I called yesterday and they told me there was no date set for the next intake?!

Harley2016 wrote: »
    That's strange I called yesterday and they told me there was no date set for the next intake?!

There was the set date of Dec 17th originally I think but looking strongly like it’s being pulled forward though we love a bit of guesswork here on boards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TR 2525

Invites out

Correct! Got mine!

TR 2525 wrote: »
    Invites out

Got it too, buzzzzinnnn

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dylanm1997

Got my offer induction week 11th November..

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Carthy2019

Got a invite too

Got an offer too

• Advertisement

WhatsApp group already up and running haha

Advertisement