Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment July Intake (2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lynch93

DBOOK123 wrote: »
    what was your oom after the interview?

I was 280 something... But know a guy who was in the 400s get an invite for April so it seems like it's all down to vetting from what I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DBOOK123

Yeah seems to be all down to whos vetting comes back quickest. A lottery

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Emma90

DBOOK123 wrote: »
    Yeah seems to be all down to whos vetting comes back quickest. A lottery

Yeah it definitely seems to look like that now I think my OOM is in late 200s but yeah have seen on here people with higher ones get earlier offers - so seems to be the vetting I think

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ddylan

Emma90 wrote: »
    Yeah it definitely seems to look like that now I think my OOM is in late 200s but yeah have seen on here people with higher ones get earlier offers - so seems to be the vetting I think

i think its more of a lucky dip who gets in

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hannah73

Did my medical in April and oom in the 150s I kept emailing and ringing up to about 3 weeks ago still getting told vetting was outstanding but got an offer 2 weeks later for the 11th November. It's a long and frustrating process and I know exactly how ye are feeling but dont give up hope, if you've passed everything then it's just a waiting game from here on out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 freddy01

For those with vetting outstanding, Check with the local superintendents office to make sure your file was sent back. Also hrm can send for more information about your vetting to your local garda station. (Supers office)
    Asking hr is a waste of time. Double check with the super that all information has been sent back.
    Regards freddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

freddy01 wrote: »
    For those with vetting outstanding, Check with the local superintendents office to make sure your file was sent back. Also hrm can send for more information about your vetting to your local garda station. (Supers office)
    Asking hr is a waste of time. Double check with the super that all information has been sent back.
    Regards freddy.

Absolutely agree here, that was one of my hold ups between April and November!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilk12

Any offers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Kilk12 wrote: »
    Any offers today?

Nothing here anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Rhys1995

Harveli18 wrote: »
    Nothing here anyway..

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Bubbles1984

I got an offer this morning for the 18th. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Horsebox88

Nothing here yet for me either. I'd love to get an offer.

Interview done Oct 2018
    Physical done Feb 19
    Medical done March 19

I'd love to get an email this eve!!! Would be tremendous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Lynch93

Horsebox88 wrote: »
    Nothing here yet for me either. I'd love to get an offer.

Interview done Oct 2018
    Physical done Feb 19
    Medical done March 19

I'd love to get an email this eve!!! Would be tremendous!!

I'm the exact same as you, called today all local vetting back but 1 piece of vetting overall still outstanding. So not looking likely for this intake

Lynch93 wrote: »
    I'm the exact same as you, called today all local vetting back but 1 piece of vetting overall still outstanding. So not looking likely for this intake

Yep I’m the same timeline as you guys as well, but not looking too hopeful either

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dave3345

Could anyone help me with the vetting. I have the form all filled out. Is it now just print off attach my Id and sign the vetting form then scan it. Also with the addresses some are really long and don’t fit into the box. Will that not result in the addresses not being fully visible when I print them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Gmanno1

Dave3345 wrote: »
    Could anyone help me with the vetting. I have the form all filled out. Is it now just print off attach my Id and sign the vetting form then scan it. Also with the addresses some are really long and don’t fit into the box. Will that not result in the addresses not being fully visible when I print them ?

I suppose Use the back of the page if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Gmanno1

What reason are acceptable for postponing a start date?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hannah73

Anyone who got offers for November hear or receive anything since?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bubbles1984

Hannah73 wrote: »
    Anyone who got offers for November hear or receive anything since?

Not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilk12

Anything this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Rhys1995

Kilk12 wrote: »
    Anything this week?

Haven’t heard of any this week so far

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭james flanagan

Hi does anybody have the phone number to contact HRM.?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Barry69

Here ya go. . 01 6662571

Barry69 wrote: »

Here ya go. . 01 6662571
    Thanks a mill..

Barry69 wrote: »

Here ya go. . 01 6662571
    Thanks a mill..

Called H.Q this morning, Vetting still outstanding, won't get November intake he said. nearly all wrapped up for that intake, he said next year could be possible Feb/march intake.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Harveli18

Does anyone know if November is full yet or will there be more offers going out?

Nearly full. Offers be out tomoro I would say. Usually every friday afternoon

Called H.Q this morning, Vetting still outstanding, won't get November intake he said. nearly all wrapped up for that intake, he said next year could be possible Feb/march intake.

Ah ok yeah I’d say I’m a similar boat then - did they say the next intake was likely to be Feb/March? Thanks

Emma90 wrote: »

Ah ok yeah I’d say I’m a similar boat then - did they say the next intake was likely to be Feb/March? Thanks
    Yep thats what he had said to me this morning that I be looking at the next intake around late Feb/march

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Goldk12

Offers out!!!

Just received my offer at 15:00, to say I'm happy is an understatement. I start on the 18th November. Hope everyone else receives good news.

Advertisement