Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey to contest the European elections

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Has a 95.65% roll call vote record. Doubt there is an Irish MEP with a higher record.

So saying he is a bum, or is not participating is just factually wrong, but when did 'facts' ever bother the Casey voter.

Let's just see how Casey polls against the cannabis-crazed crusty shall we?

I bet you were poo-poohing Trump's chances of winning the election a few years back too.

That's the beauty of democracy..people are allowed to vote for whomsoever they choose without having to answer to leftist subversives and other traitors that like to sneer at people via the safety of the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭francois

...like to sneer at people via the safety of the internet.

Like you just did

• Registered Users Posts: 67,335 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I bet you were poo-poohing Trump's chances of winning the election a few years back too.

That's the beauty of democracy..people are allowed to vote for whomsoever they choose without having to answer to leftist subversives and other traitors that like to sneer at people via the safety of the internet.

Seriously, if you can't see the irony in that post then I fear for you.

cannabis-crazed crusty
    leftist subversives
    and other traitors.

not to mention dragging Trump into it. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if you can't see the irony in that post then I fear for you.

cannabis-crazed crusty
    leftist subversives
    and other traitors.

not to mention dragging Trump into it. :rolleyes:

Oh i forgot to mention pro-palestinian unemployed layabouts.

Oh i forgot to mention pro-palestinian unemployed layabouts.

We knew you wouldn't forget. :D:D Savage picture of the typical Casey supporter emerging here, do carry on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,465 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Ming..the drug-using degenerate. Nice jumper too. He looks like a homeless sex-offender.

As opposed to your home owning sex offender look.

Guards at the Primary School, when you are about I'd say.

We knew you wouldn't....*blah*

Sorry..who's this WE business? Are you hearing voices again or are you trying to hide in the crowd?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Snow Garden

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    I love how you are so confident in your opinions regardless of inconvenient facts. Obviously you hate FF and FG so you think that means everyone does... you understand that they are still the two most popular parties in rural Ireland and will be after the election?

Honestly I think you need to pull back on the emotion here. It's just a game. When the elections are all over, we'll all be pushing up clover.

I simply love politics and predicting results. My traditional vote is FG and I know McGuinness will be elected. I will vote #1 for Ming myself because I know him and I like him and I think he works hard for his constituents. SF are working very hard on this election and have a large committed team but I am still uncertain how they will do. They are a yo-yo party with a ceiling.

Having said all that I still think Casey will take the 4th seat. I think he will do far better on transfers than Walsh (FG) and Smith (FF).

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ollkiller

As was pointed out earlier he stopped consuming drugs years ago and if you think he's a crusty it just shows how little you actually know about crusties.

I see you trotted out the traitor's line. Next it'll be Irish patriots. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭francois

ollkiller wrote: »
    As was pointed out earlier he stopped consuming drugs years ago and if you think he's a crusty it just shows how little you actually know about crusties.

I see you trotted out the traitor's line. Next it'll be Irish patriots. Yawn.

It is just a bit of rather obvious trolling at this point

• Advertisement

Casey will get a lot of transfers from Ming and Carty supporters.

Given FF are so far back, he might have a chance at the last seat after all.

Still a big ask though.

McGuiness was always going to top the poll, she would win even if she transferred to the South Const. Having her not top the poll will be difficult ask for FG.

Ming can be very confident as well.

As was pointed out earlier he stopped consuming drugs years ago and if you think he's a crusty it just shows how little you actually know about crusties..

:D

Sorry i must've neglected to read the Crusty Manual.

What disbars him from being a crusty exactly?

He has the sex-offenders ponytail.

The greasy,filthy jumper.

Lives down the country somewhere.

Is fcucked up on drugs the whole time.

Sounds (and looks) like a crusty to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Shows your ignorance really, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Ming is a bum. McCarthy hasn't done it because he's not yet a member of the parliament.
    that would be matt mcarthy MEP ? elected in 2014

that would be matt mcarthy MEP ? elected in 2014

'Carthy'..no Mc

Shows your ignorance really, carry on.

Enlighten me please...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

'Carthy'..no Mc

my bad ! you know who i meant though still invisible with or without the Mc :D

back to the op though cant see what casey would do for the constituency at all

:D

Sorry i must've neglected to read the Crusty Manual.

What disbars him from being a crusty exactly?

He has the sex-offenders ponytail.

The greasy,filthy jumper.

Lives down the country somewhere.

Is fcucked up on drugs the whole time.

What disbars him from being a crusty? For one he has a job. How do you know his jumper is greasy. Have you had a feel of it perhaps.

He lives down the country. Well then there's about 2.5 million crusties so. And he's not on drugs the whole time.

Maybe try and give a counter argument that's based on reality. You should try it some time. So keep on trolling if it keeps you happy buck. Maybe oh he has long hair he's a hippy. Ha ha I'm great.

What disbars him from being a crusty? For one he has a job. How do you know his jumper is greasy. Have you had a feel of it perhaps.

He lives down the country. Well then there's about 2.5 million crusties so. And he's not on drugs the whole time.

Maybe try and give a counter argument that's based on reality. You should try it some time. So keep on trolling if it keeps you happy buck. Maybe oh he has long hair he's a hippy. Ha ha I'm great.

Counter argument to what?

You said he's not a crusty because he has a job..just because some crusties have jobs it doesn't mean they're not crusties.

my bad ! you know who i meant though still invisible with or without the Mc :D

back to the op though cant see what casey would do for the constituency at all

Give a voice to a large section of the rural working class who have none at the moment.

Not be another churned out candidate.

• Advertisement

You said he's not a crusty because he has a job..just because some crusties have jobs it doesn't mean they're not crusties.

Can you troll somewhere.

We get it dude. People with long hair are crusties. Especially ones with green jumpers. I hope your prejudices keep you warm and cosy at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

- Hates cyclists;
    - Hates people with long hair;
    - Calls everyone he disagrees with a communist;
    - Is a buy-to-let landlord "investrepreneur";
    - Sounds like Alan Partridge but doesn't realize it;
    - Is a crushing bore.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,820 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

McGuinness is a bum, looks like a crusty, wears horrible clothes. She looks like a criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Not a great showing for Casey in that poll.

He'll be saying something populist/controversial over the weekend to try get that number up.

Phoebas wrote: »
    Not a great showing for Casey in that poll.

He'll be saying something populist/controversial over the weekend to try get that number up.

Don't pay any attention to polls...people don't have to reveal who they're voting for to some nosey-parker.

I will be voting for Casey (as will lots of people i know) PURELY because he had the backbone to cite issues involving travellers that most of the pusilanimous population are afraid to voice.

You won't hear elephant in the room discussions about traveller or foreigner misdeeds because your typical beta-male milllenial is terrified of being labelled as something or other that might get him into "trouble" on twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

Don't pay any attention to polls...people don't have to reveal who they're voting for to some nosey-parker.

I will be voting for Casey (as will lots of people i know) PURELY because he had the backbone to cite issues involving travellers that most of the pusilanimous population are afraid to voice.

You won't hear elephant in the room discussions about traveller or foreigner misdeeds because your typical beta-male milllenial is terrified of being labelled as something or other that might get him into "trouble" on twitter.

One day I went on to an incel forum just to see what it was like, and that's exactly what this post reminds me of.

One day I went on to an incel forum just to see what it was like, and that's exactly what this post reminds me of.

"Just to see what it's like"

That's what people use as an excuse when they're caught on websites they shouldn't be on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

"Just to see what it's like"

That's what people use as an excuse when they're caught on websites they shouldn't be on.

I'm a woman and I'm not celibate; I was indeed on there to see what it's like.

Full of angry men using terms like beta-male it was.

• Advertisement

I'm a woman and I'm not celibate; I was indeed on there to see what it's like.

Full of angry men using terms like beta-male it was.

Why would a woman be snooping round a forum full of angry men?

Were you hoping to click with one of them,perhaps? I would imagine a non-beta male would probably be a welcome change for a lot of women these days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement