Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Casey to contest the European elections

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,172 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

eagle eye wrote: »
    I didn't deflect, I don't open links unless I'm sure about the source.

They are all pretending.
    Like Mairead McGuiness who voted to restrict our freedom on the internet. You have to be clueless to do that.

The Copyright Directive debate is one I am not sure how I feel about.

I own creative content on the net that is constantly ripped off, subtly and blatantly.

There are arguments for and against it, and we will see how it goes and if it protects somebody like me.

'Freedom of the internet' never existed. 'Freedom to steal on the internet' has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

So, it is proven that Casey has form in using Twitter and social media to have a pop at other contestants in elections so you deflect to something else?? :D:D

How is it proven? As above I think someone else is running his account. I wouldn’t imagine he’s very au fait with social media as he has had no footprint on it before the elections

How is it proven? As above I think someone else is running his account. I wouldn’t imagine he’s very au fait with social media as he has had no footprint on it before the elections

I posted the links.
    The buck stops with him as it would with anybody else.

If it was hacked then it is also his responsibility to do something about it. And he clearly hasn't as he is looking for dirt on others in this election too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,251 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

INo way was a random staff member tasked with twitter management was online at that hour as well as making the very basic mistakes of 1st tweeting to a parody, unverified account and 2nd replying to tweets that were 6 years old. Those basic mistakes scream technologically challenged person of an older age.

And evidently not twigging it for such from the bit about, ahem, providing a personal service to a guard.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

He's obviously given up the ghost and taken to the drink today, so far he's insulted the lesbian candidate by saying she's not his type and shamed Luke Ming by posting pictures of the inside of his filthy car.

If this is the quality of candidate that some folk want representing Ireland in Europe ye need your head examining.

He's a complete embarrassment.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

No worries I will definitely vote for him.

Me too.
    Imagine an Irish politician wanting to put Irish taxpayers first. Crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

No worries I will definitely vote for him.

Was going to vote for him but you would need to be a kind of unfixable stupid to claim to be a racist and then to reaffirm it

• Registered Users Posts: 37,991 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Mad_maxx wrote:
    Was going to vote for him but you would need to be a kind of unfixable stupid to claim to be a racist and then to reaffirm it
    What racism?

What racism?

He LITERALLY admitted being a racist, do keep up. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

What racism?

https://twitter.com/diddiescorcoran/status/1131219149341024257

Eagerly awaiting your excuses for this of "his mouth was hacked" or "ï wont click play on videos unless i know their source"

• Advertisement

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Another neck beard scrounger

Again with attacking the source and ignoring the content, seems to be a trend with you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

pinkyeye wrote:
    He's obviously given up the ghost and taken to the drink today, so far he's insulted the lesbian candidate by saying she's not his type and shamed Luke Ming by posting pictures of the inside of his filthy car.

pinkyeye wrote:
    If this is the quality of candidate that some folk want representing Ireland in Europe ye need your head examining.

I'd vote for him simply because he has offended so many jumped up little PC Nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

pinkyeye wrote: »
    He LITERALLY admitted being a racist, do keep up. :rolleyes:

And why should he deny it? ..aside from his political aspirations; which are now in tatters but so what man most people are racist to a degree

Indeed it is on the increase. What’s the big issue it’s when actual acts of racism come to the fore does it become a problem... given the right environment, and we are going the right way about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

VinLieger wrote:
    Eagerly awaiting your excuses for this of "his mouth was hacked" or "ï wont click play on videos unless i know their source"

Or perhaps people agree with him,as is thier right in a democracy.

I'd vote for him simply because he has offended so many jumped up little PC Nazis.

I would love to hear the whinging if people like you ever got the society they pretend they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Ha. Funnily enough I don't vote for left leaning politicians because they upset right wingers. I try to vote for the person who would get as much for ireland whilst serving as an MEP. And i never vote for politicians who look to divide and pit people against each other.

Or perhaps people agree with him,as is thier right in a democracy.

Indeed and its other peoples right to then call them racists or bigots if its factually correct

I would love to hear the whinging if people like you ever got the society they pretend they want.

A society with a festering racist undercurrent, boiling over ever more? Now how might that come about.

VinLieger wrote:
    That is a snipoet of something he said, do you have the whole speech?
    Like he might have said something like that he is a racist in the eyes of the liberal Nazis just after that cut out.
    How do we know it's even real? It's easy to make up a video of anybody saying anything these days.

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    Again with attacking the source and ignoring the content, seems to be a trend with you.

He said something along the lines of he cares about
    the interests of Irish people before or more than people from somewhere else

If that's racism I'm also a racist

The Copyright Directive debate is one I am not sure how I feel about.
    You see this line here says that you are not happy about it but you don't want to disagree with the party you support which is quite obviously Fine Gael. I haven't even looked to see if you have ever admitted that but it's become quite clear in this thread.

You see this line here says that you are not happy about it but you don't want to disagree with the party you support which is quite obviously Fine Gael. I haven't even looked to see if you have ever admitted that but it's become quite clear in this thread.

:D:D:D

People do realise they’re giving way to a situation where it’s becoming a badge of honour right?

..why else would peter declare it whilst out on the campaign trail. Put it together; you’re breeding an environment for it and turning irish people toward the dark side. I was the most avid anti-racist in my youth but then I never realised it’d become our last line of defence

Now that is hilarious. Best laugh I've had today. Francie has been accused of some **** but never being a FG supporter.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now that is hilarious. Best laugh I've had today. Francie has been accused of some **** but never being a FG supporter.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not sure how to feel about being seen as a FG supporter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,404 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

We can tell dont worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

It will soon get to the stage if you eat a black jack or a packet of maltesers you will be branded a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Can we stop pretending this clown is some kind of hero just because he said some disparaging comments about Travelers now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,404 ✭✭✭✭road_high

He's a complete embarrassment.

I think he’s shocking. Though I admit I voted for him in the Presidential out of a protest. Since then he’s actually gotten worse as a media performer, really bad. Hasn’t the first notion how the EU works and couldn’t be bothered finding out. I think he comes across extremely lazy. Even his stance and gait in the tv debates looked ridiculous. Slouching and staring like an idiot.,
    And Ming and Carthy aren’t a whole lot better tbh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement