Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

Hadn't heard of Aave. Looked at their site and it seems very similar to Compound.

Many of the Defi sites need people to connect to their site using Metamask. Does anyone know if there are risks with Metamask?

Aave have a great team, original brand was Ethlend, LEND token, followed them for two years.
    It's a good point about metamask, I think it's run by Consensys who are one of the top Ethereum developers, overall pretty trustworthy I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

maninasia wrote: »
    Aave have a great team, original brand was Ethlend, LEND token, followed them for two years.
    It's a good point about metamask, I think it's run by Consensys who are one of the top Ethereum developers, overall pretty trustworthy I would say.

I've downloaded Brave Browser on my phone but I can't see an option to add the Metamask extension.

Is it suitable for the phone browser?.

If not is there a trustworthy alternative to Metamask for the phone browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Tickling €9k now. Went from tipping around 8m to 9k pretty quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Tickling €9k now. Went from tipping around 8m to 9k pretty quickly.

Also getting close to the psychological limit of 10000 USD ... if it is crossed we’ll see a few articles in the media.

I've downloaded Brave Browser on my phone but I can't see an option to add the Metamask extension.

I tend to use chrome on the computer. I've not used metamask on phone browsers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Anyone with an alt portfolio should be up around 50% over the last 30 days

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

Extensions by and large don't run on mobile (for the moment). There are a couple of workarounds but officially, they're not supported. Run it on desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Bob24 wrote: »
    Also getting close to the psychological limit of 10000 USD ... if it is crossed we’ll see a few articles in the media.

definitely

Ichimoku has just flipped GREEN....!!!!!!!!

too much bullish sentiment and greed out there at the moment, this might op out at $10,1k and then drop off
    Its BITCOIN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

SEC Commissioner proposes 3yr safe harbor for Crypto Start ups before they must adhere to regulations.

https://www.coindesk.com/sec-commissioner-hester-peirce-proposes-3-year-safe-harbor-period-for-crypto-token-sales?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Massive news for decentralised projects like the kin + stellar foundations if it's accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Chain link 14%

• Registered Users Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Now lads, if the moon comes this week!
    Ye have me to thank for it ;)

I've sold out of everything, back to fiat but on the exchange ready to go.

I'm expecting a 10-12% drop back over the next week but knowing my luck...
    Here we go to 20k :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

I for one, appreciate you falling on your sword for us 😊

I for one, appreciate you falling on your sword for us 😊

Well if someone wants to do an OTC with me at 7k a coin I'll jump on it :P

KIN up 52.5% on the back of the SEC announcement. :cool:

Up 80% now major buy, have sold a few bags and re bought on the dip, huge potential on the upside.

banie01 wrote: »
    Well if someone wants to do an OTC with me at 7k a coin I'll jump on it :P
    I prefer UTC trades :D

I prefer UTC trades :D

I'm sitting on my cash pile and the fecking numbers are just consolidating rather than dropping!

I can't remember if I'm to blame, Tether, Chinese New Year, Whale manipulation or I suppose we can add Corona virus to the mix this year :pac:

Dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

9000 yoyos

• Advertisement

LTC starting to rise again, is it starting to front run Another pump from bitcoin?

I can't remember if I'm to blame, Tether, Chinese New Year, Whale manipulation or I suppose we can add Corona virus to the mix this year :pac:

Definitely Coronavirus :D

Ethereum is looking good right now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Chainlink better

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I’m going to make a price prediction. Bitcoin is going to dump hard this week. Massive amount of open longs on Bitmex, Binance, and even a few on Bitfinex (!). Time for Arthur and the lads to clear them out.

How's this going

• Registered Users Posts: 17,895 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

FFVII wrote: »
    9000 yoyos
    Nobody cares about the Euro price, you might as well give it to us in Rubles. Its the various dollar levels that influence the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,918 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Thargor wrote: »
    Nobody cares about the Euro price, you might as well give it to us in Rubles. Its the various dollar levels that influence the action.

Speak for yourself. I use Euros to buy and sell, not USD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Thargor wrote: »

It's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I’m going to make a price prediction. Bitcoin is going to dump hard this week. Massive amount of open longs on Bitmex, Binance, and even a few on Bitfinex (!). Time for Arthur and the lads to clear them out.

Lucky you didn't short it. Come to think of it, you've been predicting that BTC would die in 2018, then 2019, will it finally die this year?

• Advertisement

I'm sitting on my cash pile and the fecking numbers are just consolidating rather than dropping!

Dammit!

I never sit in cash and it's been good times. Swings and roundabouts . I'm holding till parabolic and even then just sell a portion.😀

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement