Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else starting to become a bit excited?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Nice to see €8k this morning. Welcome back buddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

The boom is back.

Chain link my big hunch $$

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

what exchanges are people using ?

I'm currently using Kraken and so far, no issues, but was thinking of setting up another exchange account just in case Kraken went down and I needed to liquidate in a short space of time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Binance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    what exchanges are people using ?

I'm currently using Kraken and so far, no issues, but was thinking of setting up another exchange account just in case Kraken went down and I needed to liquidate in a short space of time

I tend to suggest Bitstamp as it is based/regulated in the EU, has been around for a while with a good reputation, and offers EUR trading pairs. The drawback is that it offers of fairly small number of cryptos, so it depends on how large a selection you are looking for.

• Advertisement

Coinbase Pro for me. I just think it works the best and I have more confidence in it sticking around.

Latest on Craig Wright’s endless flow of news and lawsuits: https://bitcoinist.com/craig-wright-latest-court-action-round-up/

So apparently the courrier which was supposed to have delivered to the court keys proving that he own Satoshi bitcoins only brought a list of 16000 BTC addresses which he says contain his bitcoins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭CelticRambler

Coinbase Pro for me. I just think it works the best and I have more confidence in it sticking around.

I went a bit luke-warm on Coinbase Pro after they introduced maker fees, but am giving them the renewed benefit of the doubt now that I've seen their new multiple "portfolio" option, making it easier to ringfence certain coins/sets of transactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Used CB loads but have never touched CB pro, is it a fiat gateway? how is it compared to normal CB?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Used CB loads but have never touched CB pro, is it a fiat gateway? how is it compared to normal CB?

Just transfer money to coinbase then move it to pro for free.

Can then use Euros to buy a good few others.

You can buy at market or set limits.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Just to add, logged into pro this evening for the first time, uses the same login credentials. Handy.

I've been DCA'ing with relatively moderate amounts so standard Coinbase has been fine for me until now, not a fan of the increased fee's however.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

Bob24 wrote: »
    Latest on Craig Wright’s endless flow of news and lawsuits: https://bitcoinist.com/craig-wright-latest-court-action-round-up/

So apparently the courrier which was supposed to have delivered to the court keys proving that he own Satoshi bitcoins only brought a list of 16000 BTC addresses which he says contain his bitcoins.

This is going to end in tears....

T - less than a day until a Jesus candle

T - less than a day until a Jesus candle

There ya have it

5% dip within the past hour. Curious to see which direction it goes next.

Bob24 wrote: »
    5% dip within the past hour. Curious to see which direction it goes next.

I think it'll have another go at the 200ma this week and possibly get rejected again.

CME futures closed at about $8,900 so whether it was above it after the weekend it would have probably come down to fill it
    Now that it’s below it, chances are it will come back up to fill it

That was a quick dip this morning in the space of a few min
    Expecting a bit of a sell off this week before starting to get back on the horse next week

• Registered Users Posts: 28,977 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

interesting!

Peter Schiff

'I just lost all the #Bitcoin I have ever owned. My wallet got corrupted somehow and my password is no longer valid. So now not only is my Bitcoin intrinsically worthless; it has no market value either. I knew owning Bitcoin was a bad idea, I just never realized it was this bad!'

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    interesting!

Peter Schiff

'I just lost all the #Bitcoin I have ever owned. My wallet got corrupted somehow and my password is no longer valid. So now not only is my Bitcoin intrinsically worthless; it has no market value either. I knew owning Bitcoin was a bad idea, I just never realized it was this bad!'

Deserves it for bashing Bitcoin daily. $2000 worth, he'll manage I'm sure.

However pretty sure he's a troll, not as dumb as he looks. Just likes getting social media followers.

he's been slagging Bitcoin saying it's going to zero since 2013, same year he called $5k gold!

• Advertisement

interesting!

Peter Schiff

I saw that yesterday and I was laughing. I think there is a tweet to Pomp whereby he said “my wallet forgot my password”. Doesn’t help his credibility to claim a wallet can forget a password (whatever he means).

Edit: here is the tweet:

https://twitter.com/peterschiff/status/1218919039373701123?s=21

Deserves it for bashing Bitcoin daily. $2000 worth, he'll manage I'm sure.

However pretty sure he's a troll, not as dumb as he looks. Just likes getting social media followers.

he's been slagging Bitcoin saying it's going to zero since 2013, same year he called $5k gold!

ah could be worse, he could be saying $10k!

Guy with huge vested interest in Gold say Gold is better then bitcoin and everyone should invest in Gold not Bitcoin. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,918 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

interesting!

Peter Schiff

So why doesn't he just use his passphrase to recover his keys?

cnocbui wrote: »

Because that would go against his agenda

cnocbui wrote:

Fcuk knows, but shur we all love a good bitch

Because that would go against his agenda

Exactly

Too busy bashing crypto to get gold price to rise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

I've no idea why people in crypto give this Schiff bellend so much attention. Why are the so desperate for his approval and validation? He has been consistently wrong about everything since 2008.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    I've no idea why people in crypto give this Schiff bellend so much attention. Why are the so desperate for his approval and validation? He has been consistently wrong about everything since 2008.

Majority don't want his approval or validation, the comments are hilarious, mainly people trolling him and gold.

I follow him because he's gas.

Pretty sure he is playing us all.

• Advertisement

From the sound of it, yesterday’s crash was due to a massive sell off due to the gap created in the CME FUTURES since Friday

The price was likely to drop 300+ USD once the CME reopened so the big whales decided to get in there first

Gits...!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement