Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do Irish people support English teams?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

- They made it obvious by roaring into snapchat stories about being ‘proper football fans’

- As I said already I don’t want to name the location. 10 years ago.

- They seemed to know right off the bat. I am mixed race and got comments all night that could be summed up as ‘you’re not from round ‘ere.

Sorry, I call bullsh1t on this

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Ok let me break it you fellas.

Nobody in Kerry supports Cork City.

Apologies I don't just think your full of ****. I can categorically say you are full of **** after this comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

- They made it obvious by roaring into snapchat stories about being ‘proper football fans’

- They seemed to know right off the bat. I am mixed race and got comments all night that could be summed up as ‘you’re not from round ‘ere.

Snapchat ten years ago? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Snapchat didn't even exist 10 years ago. Your whole story is waffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RobMc59

Omackeral wrote: »

He might be marty mcfly!

• Advertisement

RobMc59 wrote: »
    He might be marty mcfly!

Nah he's a complete and utter spoofer. Look at this tripe from another thread.
    I know a guy who used to go into women's changing rooms to perve all under the guise of being a transgender person.

Or else he's deranged or maybe even a WUM
    You have to feel a certain level of sympathy for Hawe. If he had gotten the right help things could have turned put so differently. The mental health services in this country let down Alan and his family.

Best approached with caution or ignored

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭wobatkicker23

Give it take a couple of years?

I see the LOI clique has descended.

Enjoy your farmers league.

Nah mate, you're full of it. Your posting history speaks for itself. Best of luck with the winding up on your next account.

I see the LOI clique has descended.

Enjoy your farmers league.

Caught out on multiple lies and bolts. Gas.

• Advertisement

Caught out on multiple lies and bolts. Gas.

Circling the wagons.

And you wonder why no one feels welcome at LOI games.

Circling the wagons.

Except everyone does that's posted on here. Everyone but you. Why you scared to say where the ''bomb the premiership'' chant happened or where you attended the game. Is it cos you're waffling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Circling the wagons.

That's only you. Made felt unwelcome by imaginary people at an imaginary match.

dan1895 wrote: »
    That's only you. Made felt unwelcome by imaginary people at an imaginary match.

Uploading videos to a then-imaginary app.

The veracity of the story doesn’t matter, it’s the message it carries.

dan1895 wrote: »
    Snapchat ten years ago? Really?

Snapchat Stories weren't even a thing until the 2014 season. So 10 years has now magically become 5 years now.

Waffler.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

That you have issues?

Yeah. Everyone sees that.

Well it's made up so it carries nothing!

Well it's made up so it carries nothing!

Tell me this.

IN YOUR OPINION, Why are so many Irish people more interested in supporting an english team than a LOI team?

I’m sure it boils down to them being poor patriots and non ‘ true’ Irish men.

Tell me this.

IN YOUR OPINION, Why are so many Irish people more interested in supporting an english team than a LOI team?

I’m sure it boils down to them being poor patriots and non ‘ true’ Irish men.

Why should I engage with someone who lies, makes up stories and won't answer simple basic questions? Also, I've posted many times already on this outlining my thoughts on the matter. Feel free to read back. The caveat, however, is that my experiences aren't fictitious ones.

• Advertisement

Why should I engage with someone who lies, makes up stories and won't answer simple basic questions? Also, I've posted many times already on this outlining my thoughts on the matter. Feel free to read back. The caveat, however, is that my experiences aren't fictitious ones.

You think people are morally wrong for choosing what entertainment they like?🀣🀣

You think people are morally wrong for choosing what entertainment they like?����

Nope. Quote anywhere where I've said that. More made up gick from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,068 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Why are you lying? That whole post is compete fantasy and never happened.

b92.gif

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Why are you lying? That whole post is compete fantasy and never happened.

I know you are LOI supporters so may not comprehend much but do try and keep up.

It’s like saying to Tolkein that all his themes and messages are worth nothing because orcs don’t exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I know you are LOI supporters so may not comprehend much but do try and keep up.

It’s like saying to Tolkein that all his themes and messages are worth nothing because orcs don’t exist.

Maybe it was the orcs on snapchat 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,068 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

You claimed fans at a match we posting videos to Snapchat 10 years ago. Utter lies.

I shouldn’t be surprised that LOI fans don’t understand symbolism.

That’s okay guys, go back to watching Glen Crowe try and play something resembling soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Why would you be afraid to say where something happened a decade ago? What’s the big secret? What would the reprecussions be?

• Advertisement

8-10 wrote: »
    Why would you be afraid to say where something happened a decade ago? What’s the big secret? What would the reprecussions be?

I take it you haven’t met LOI fans. They will stop at no length to get their own back.

Advertisement