Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭spurshero

Looking ahead feel like I've spotted a bit of value on sunday so clocking it in early

Sheffield Wednesday go to Swansea. Since returning after the break the have switched their system playing 5-3-2 with 2 very direct full backs and have racked up the corners with counts of 7,9,11. Taking out the Luton game because they are so bad Swansea have given up 10 corners to boro and 12 to millwall since the break. Leading me onto a combination of corner bets on wednesday

Wednesday to have the most corners 6/4
    Wednesday over 5.5 corners 7/4
    Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

8 5 in corners to Wednesday . Great tipping

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

Looking ahead feel like I've spotted a bit of value on sunday so clocking it in early

Sheffield Wednesday go to Swansea. Since returning after the break the have switched their system playing 5-3-2 with 2 very direct full backs and have racked up the corners with counts of 7,9,11. Taking out the Luton game because they are so bad Swansea have given up 10 corners to boro and 12 to millwall since the break. Leading me onto a combination of corner bets on wednesday

Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

Well done with this. Their eighth corner came in with the last kick of the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

Excellent shout, profitable weekend thanks to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,153 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Following, purely beause of the Getafe yellow card call (a strategy which worked very well again Real the other night!)

Thanks!

Took the over 7.5 at 3.50, than you once again!

Close call though....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Each team 3 or more card in Bilboa Real 9/2 with PP, 365 has it 5/2. Starting in a few minutes though.

A Madrid card short despite a late flurry.

• Advertisement

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    A Madrid card short despite a late flurry.

looks like a winner to me, well done 4v3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

mailburner wrote: »
    looks like a winner to me, well done 4v3

Ye, Carvajal must have picked up a late yellow in a bit of a scuffle. It wasn't shown on the live coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

6/4 7/4 and 13/2 winners on wednesday corners glad to see a few others got in on the act

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Lads race to 9 corners... sheff is this a winner? Betslip says no but match stats seem to say it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

MurDawg wrote: »
    Lads race to 9 corners... sheff is this a winner? Betslip says no but match stats seem to say it is

Sheffield Wed got 8 corners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭spurshero

MurDawg wrote: »

Sheff wed got 8 corners . Sheff unites got 9 corners . Are ya mixed up between the 2?

you know the feeling when you pick a team to get over 3 cards
    and you see 4 cards but then you realise the manager is
    responsible for one of them and your bet is gone :pac::(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Ings AGS 2/1 PP

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Ings AGS 2/1 PP

He's 11/4 on the PP specials.

Bit surprised to see over 2.5 and btts is as big as 6/4 in the Fleetwood wycombe game with 365 the game situation means Fleetwood have no choice but to go for it and will leave gaps that wycombe can exploit and wycombe weren't exactly solid defensively during the year so I'm looking at bumping the odds up a little by adding each team to have at least 1 card making the odds 11/5

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭joeharte123

Everton to win and BTTS 6.5/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Spurs vs Everton

Usually see goals in this game with +3.5 landing the last 3 times when spurs are at home.

Spurs have only kept 4 clean sheets in 29 games under Mourinho
    Harry Kane didn't play the last h2h but could become the first player to score 2 in 5 consecutive h2h's against the same side.

Btts +2.5 23/20
    Kane 2+ 11/2 small stake

GL

Going with an Everton win. Spurs in terrible form since long before the break. Everton good since the break.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Not touching betting the rest of the year. It’s been terrible since the restart.

City getting beat 1-0 by Southampton yesterday after beating Liverpool 4-0 put the nail in the coffin of betting for me this season

• Registered Users Posts: 33,153 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Not touching betting the rest of the year. It’s been terrible since the restart.

City getting beat 1-0 by Southampton yesterday after beating Liverpool 4-0 put the nail in the coffin of betting for me this season

Never beat on teams with nothing at stake!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Bit surprised to see over 2.5 and btts is as big as 6/4 in the Fleetwood wycombe game with 365 the game situation means Fleetwood have no choice but to go for it and will leave gaps that wycombe can exploit and wycombe weren't exactly solid defensively during the year so I'm looking at bumping the odds up a little by adding each team to have at least 1 card making the odds 11/5

Fleetwood card short here got a little greedy and bit off too much

really like the price on arsenal at home to leic tomorrow 11/8

so far this year leic have won once away, lost 3 D2 even lost away
    to norwich and have generally struggled anyway

Arsenal at home in the league this year reads 5 wins 1 draw

think the price is more based on their respective table positions rather than form and I see Arsenal as more of an even money shot against this Leic team

Arsenal have won the last 5 of this fixture at home with both teams scoring in
    4 of these, price on this is around 10/3 but I'll just take the win price as it's
    hard enough just to get a win lately

If lacazette starts I'll take the wincast also at 4.4 (888) who are also best
    on the Auba wincast at 12/5

I'd normall avoid Arsenal like the plague but I can't let this one go at these odds
    I think you'd need your head examined backing Leic at 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Place a ten euro bet on the Arsenal game today with Boyles and if it loses they will give you a ten euro bet credit - going to follow Mailburner and back Arsenal to win.

got a free fiver off 888, accum for a change around 10/1 I think

watford chelse arse and brentford, brentford miles the shortest...still time tho

I can't remember last time I hit more than a double but again it's something
    I rarely do, have lost enough over the years

edit, forgot to add leeds to that

PP Power Price

Lacazette and Vardy to have 1 shot on target each and Luiz to be carded - 8/1

I know these things usually end up with one of them not coming through, but I think an open game is on the cards. Also think Luiz up against Vardy is a good chance of a card.

God I hate Arsenal :( That was hard to take

PP Power Price

Lacazette and Vardy to have 1 shot on target each and Luiz to be carded - 8/1

I know these things usually end up with one of them not coming through, but I think an open game is on the cards. Also think Luiz up against Vardy is a good chance of a card.

Luiz let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭joeharte123

mailburner wrote: »
    God I hate Arsenal :( That was hard to take

Settling for a draw :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

CBear1993 wrote: »

Great advice

• Advertisement

Going back to 2 bets that stood me well recently prices are a little skimpy so trying to bump the odds up a little ans will double them

Wednesday vs Preston
    Over 0.5 goals
    2+ first half corners for wednesday
    6+ corners in the match for Wednesday

Getafe vs Villarreal
    Over 0.5 goals
    3+ cards in the match for getafe
    2+ cards for getafe in second half

Both work out 11/10 shots so doubled up they come in at just under 7/2 with 365

Advertisement