Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

Norich were decent against Man Utd at the weekend. I think they have one big game in them. 6/1 to beat Arsenal and 14/1 at -1 goal. I think Arsenal are poor at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Pp power up what odds in the Everton game

Over 2.5 - 3 cards and 9+ corners at 3.5 - good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Arsenal v Norwich over 2.5 goals in the first half
    Cover with over 1.5 in the first half.
    Reckon theres a few goals in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Gonna take chelsea on tonight feel it's a bit of a let down spot being the 3rd game in 6 days might just take its toll in the legs. Small play on west ham to win @11/2 and bigger stake on west ham +1 on the asian handicap

eireyiddo wrote: »

Shudda been 5 at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

No, under 3 in each game.

I think the West Ham-Cheslea game will be the downfall there

Before the Chelsea game starts...Newcastle have killed the bet

eireyiddo wrote: »

A card and a corner short

Gonna take chelsea on tonight feel it's a bit of a let down spot being the 3rd game in 6 days might just take its toll in the legs. Small play on west ham to win @11/2 and bigger stake on west ham +1 on the asian handicap
    Huge call. Impressive stuff. Bottled it and only went with the +1. Fair play. Didn't see it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 16,084 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Double on underdogs Hull and Liverpool

Harry kane to score anytime

• Advertisement

With them lineups, there's an obvious class difference barring Eric dier!! Confident enough taking spurs to win -1.5 goals too

Same old spurs. Forgot they don't need to be asked twice to **** the bed! The lure of champions League football was just too much for jose

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

3/1 on the draw in the City game for added interest.

PP doing any tenner bet back in cash if City win. Red card yes 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I'm backing Liverpool at 11/4 . Garcia CB is untested.

FitzShane wrote: »
    I'm backing Liverpool at 11/4 . Garcia CB is untested.

Same as - Liverpool team looks very strong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Mane Salah & Firminho 1 or more on target 8/5

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Liverpool to win, most corners & City most bookings 22/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Last 4 posts..........

Jeez ye wouldn’t have seen that one coming lads!! Wonder what city were -3

Looking ahead feel like I've spotted a bit of value on sunday so clocking it in early

Sheffield Wednesday go to Swansea. Since returning after the break the have switched their system playing 5-3-2 with 2 very direct full backs and have racked up the corners with counts of 7,9,11. Taking out the Luton game because they are so bad Swansea have given up 10 corners to boro and 12 to millwall since the break. Leading me onto a combination of corner bets on wednesday

Wednesday to have the most corners 6/4
    Wednesday over 5.5 corners 7/4
    Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

• Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Looking ahead feel like I've spotted a bit of value on sunday so clocking it in early

Sheffield Wednesday go to Swansea. Since returning after the break the have switched their system playing 5-3-2 with 2 very direct full backs and have racked up the corners with counts of 7,9,11. Taking out the Luton game because they are so bad Swansea have given up 10 corners to boro and 12 to millwall since the break. Leading me onto a combination of corner bets on wednesday

Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

Following, purely beause of the Getafe yellow card call (a strategy which worked very well again Real the other night!)

Thanks!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Last 4 posts..........

Jeez ye wouldn’t have seen that one coming lads!! Wonder what city were -3

You could've got 18/1 with Unibet/888. A 4-0 win was 40/1 with Fred & 365.

• Advertisement

6/4 and 5/4 on under 0.5 first half goals in the 2 league one play offs semis this evening will do for me 2 singles and a double first legs are generally tight affairs anyway and throwing in that nobody has played in 3 months should get a bit of a run for my money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

They couldn't squeeze much more into the first at Fleetwood Wycombe, a penalty, a missed penalty, a red and an own goal. Somebody has made a fortune off a euro bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Over 7.5 13/2
    Over 9.5 20/1
    Over 11.5 40/1

All prices with 365

nice find there with stats to back it up

gonna follow also but also taking -2 corner hcap at 14/5 and -1 at 2/1 look great bets all going well

Trossard starts for brighton and generally likes a pop at goal it's getting close to do or die time for norwich too which may mean he finds more space around the edge of the box taking him to have 4 shots in the match @7/2 also going on 2 shots on target @16/5 small bet on 3 shots on target too because it's such a big jump in price at 12/1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Trossard starts for brighton and generally likes a pop at goal it's getting close to do or die time for norwich too which may mean he finds more space around the edge of the box taking him to have 4 shots in the match @7/2 also going on 2 shots on target @16/5 small bet on 3 shots on target too because it's such a big jump in price at 12/1

What a call!!! Started well with a goal. You’re the real mccoy

Free 5 euro bet on Chelsea game - PP - just login to claim

Taking 3+ goals over 3 cards and 9+ corners At 12/5

Good luck all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

PP have City Pool and Newcastle at 9/2, max 20

Can't see City or Pool not winning. City are playing really well and there will surely be a reaction for Pool following their defeat to City.
    Newcastle at home is a close call but I think they will be there or there abouts but 9/2, given I think the other two really should win, is too nice not to have a crack at.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭Deadmou5e

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    PP have City Pool and Newcastle at 9/2, max 20

Can't see City or Pool not winning. City are playing really well and there will surely be a reaction for Pool following their defeat to City.
    Newcastle at home is a close call but I think they will be there or there abouts but 9/2, given I think the other two really should win, is too nice not to have a crack at.

Think Liverpool is the dodgiest. Be expecting some bit of heart from Villa, Liverpool pulling out of some 50/50’s etc. If Villa have the same fight in them as a dead dog then they could get something out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Avfctom

Taking a chance on Dwight McNeil for Burnley today

Dwight McNeil anytime 13/2 outside the box 18/1
    Over 1 shot on target 7/1

And a shots on target accumulator of
    Dwight McNeil 1 shot on target 11/8
    Allan Saint-Maximin 1 shot on target 1/2
    Jack Grealish 1 shot on target 19/20
    Danny Ings one shot on target 4/7

As a villa fan with all optimism sucked out of me recently I can’t resist a small play on kortney Hause to score 11 of our last 30 attempts at goal have came from him

Hause anytime 35/1
    Hause first villa 2-1 1000/1 ðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Each team 3 or more card in Bilboa Real 9/2 with PP, 365 has it 5/2. Starting in a few minutes though.

Advertisement