Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

everton leic looks another obvious one for 0-0 ht 2.85 a pretty decent price on that imo

unders at 5/6 looks big, both have scored 1 goal since the restart and neither have looked great up front

even no gs 17/2

have also taken an unders treble in the evert bourne palace games at 3.3/1

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

mailburner wrote: »
    have bet very little bar the restart of the bundesliga

going to leave it alone for a while now, feels like it 90% luck at the moment
    The card markets are so unpredictable since the restart, teams well known for cards are getting very little.

bet the half time 0-0 score will dry up if we all start betting on it :pac:
    11/8 for palace burnley looks a contender though

I'm a bit weary of Burnley tonight. I think they'll beat palace. With very little to play for mixed wit a terrible performance against Liverpool and missing zaha by the sound of it. Confidence be pretty low. Nothing going for them really. Dyche will twist the knife I reckon

Burnley win
    Rodriguez anytime

eireyiddo wrote: »
    I'm a bit weary of Burnley tonight. I think they'll beat palace. With very little to play for mixed wit a terrible performance against Liverpool and missing Saha by the sound of it. Confidence be pretty low. Nothing going for them really. Dyche will twist the knife I reckon

Burnley win
    Rodriguez anytime

can't say I blame you

I haven't a clue who will win but I'd rather be taking burnley at around 3s over palace at 23/20

my guess would be a draw even though both teams mostly either win or lose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Will try Burnley +1 and under 2.5

13/10 boyles

Theres another 0 0 at half time. obvious one and didn't fancy it 1 bit! Can't complain as I've had 10 of the other ones. Wheres jay Rodriguez? FFS Burnley winner now or I'll be freaked. Fancy 00 at halftime in this getafe game about t start

• Advertisement

I just think home and away stats go out the window at the moment. Scary amount of 00 at half time in the premiership games though. From the last 16 games, 11 have been 00 at half time. 2 of them games could have been discarded too. City v Burnley and United v Brighton. 11 from 14. Not sure really what the cause of this is. Mixture of water breaks, rustyness and managers able to get theyre instructions to players easier without the crowd. It's mad tho

cheers for the heads up on this.

took it on tonights match along wth under 11corners under2.5 goals under 3 cards same with everton+bournemouth matches and some silly bets besides

looks like it will sail in unless the game gets dirty

mailburner wrote: »
    cheers for the heads up on this.

took it on tonights match along wth under 11corners under2.5 goals under 3 cards same with everton+bournemouth matches and some silly bets besides

looks like it will sail in unless the game gets dirty

No bother, can see the odds changing closer to evens for this in future. Glad you got in in the act

these two are getting rightly stuck in sadly 2 cards in 3mins

looking good for burnley backers :D

think I'll stick with under 11 corners under 3 goals but go for under 4 cards next time given how
    quickly that can change....paid around 4/1 or more on same three matches I picked

10 corners 2 cards

A miracle that it finished on 2 cards

Burnley hae won more games than ars or spurs and the
    same as utd and wolves :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

Looks good but I’m going under 2.5 cards for 7/1

In but only just. Got spicy in 2nd half and a lot of corners. Profitable evening with the 0-0 at ht as well. Seems to be a reasonable bet

• Advertisement

gazza1 wrote: »
    Will try Burnley +1 and under 2.5

13/10 boyles

Won !!

Well done to all other winners tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Just priced this one with 365 and quite like the look of it

Under 2.5 goals
    Under 10.5 corners
    Under 3.5 cards
    4/1

8 second half corners made it a sweat but a winner nonetheless nice to see alot in the community here making a few pound

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lazio (vs Torino) tonight screams straight win to me.

Torino conceded 4 in their last match

29dMWb.jpg

...and Lazio score for fun

dS2P9s.jpg

Lazio will have too much for them I think

Wouldn't normally do the WDW market but can't resist tonight.
    Agree with the above post about Lazio and have added Brentford and Cardiff for the treble
    Around 5/1

Brentford have beaten both West Brom and Fulham to nil since the restart. They are top scorers in the division and Reading have only won 1-7 at home. They are also without striker Lucas Joao and defender Matt Miazga is also out through suspension.

Cardiff have also come out of the blocks well since the restart beating leaders Leeds 2-0 and leapfrogging Preston into 6th by beating them 3-1.

GL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Stuck Lazio in an acca. See they are 1-0 down after 5 mins! Just my luck!!

Stuck Lazio in an acca. See they are 1-0 down after 5 mins! Just my luck!!

It’s funny how often this happens in Italian games

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It’s funny how often this happens in Italian games

Lazio might still win.

That said, no league has cost me more down the years than Serie A.
    I have stopped betting on it, no matter what the stats say for any particular game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Lazio might still win.

I have stopped betting on it, no matter what the stats say for any particular game.

Very true, damn them and their silky black hair, remember the match fixing scandal!!!

United -1.5AH is silly with the quality difference out there . Dont miss out

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

That Utd team looks good as it gets. Fernandes Pogba, Martial Rashford all start.
    Martial 2 or more 15/2
    Utd to score first in each half 11/4 both pp

• Advertisement

gazza1 wrote: »
    Wouldn't normally do the WDW market but can't resist tonight.
    Agree with the above post about Lazio and have added Brentford and Cardiff for the treble
    Around 5/1

Brentford have beaten both West Brom and Fulham to nil since the restart. They are top scorers in the division and Reading have only won 1-7 at home. They are also without striker Lucas Joao and defender Matt Miazga is also out through suspension.

Cardiff have also come out of the blocks well since the restart beating leaders Leeds 2-0 and leapfrogging Preston into 6th by beating them 3-1.

GL

No joy tonight with Cardiff only managing a 0-0
    Onwards

Lazio might still win.

Ahead now. Inter did same against Parma. Seems to happen so much. Stronger team concedes first.

Ah sod it

Utd -1
    Martial anytime
    +9.5 corners

9/2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Lazio (vs Torino) tonight screams straight win to me.

Torino conceded 4 in their last match

29dMWb.jpg

...and Lazio score for fun

dS2P9s.jpg

Lazio will have too much for them I think

Winner alright

United -1.5AH is silly with the quality difference out there . Dont miss out

Did I say in the 1st half? Shudda

That Utd team looks good as it gets. Fernandes Pogba, Martial Rashford all start.
    Martial 2 or more 15/2
    Utd to score first in each half 11/4 both pp

No joy for Martial but 11/4 is a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Both teams scored penalties in 2 of the La Liga games today, odds normally around the 40/1 mark. That's 5 or 6 times it has happened since the return.

Under 3 goals In Arsenal, Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham games. 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Under 3 goals In Arsenal, Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham games. 10/1

All under 3 goals in total between all 4 games ?

Arsenal play Norwich
    West ham play Chelsea
    Bournemouth play Newcastle
    Everton play Leicester

I doubt that would happen, I think some of the defenses are a bit too leaky ....

Arsenal while they haven’t been scoring face a Norwich side who don’t seem to know what they are doing, game has potential for goals.

Chelsea will be looking to pull away from United - after last nights result they will look to at least get 2 if not more,

Bournemouth v Newcastle could be 0-0 or it could be 4-4 (I’m more inclined to think Newcastle will win this one by 3-0, or 3-1.)

Everton and Leicester both have the ability to score and defend, possibly making this a low scoring game 1-1 or maybe one of them hopefully Leicester might grab a second 2-1 (Vardy double would be nice for my fantasy footy team)

It could come in but I think at least one of the games will go over 3’s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

All under 3 goals in total between all 4 games ?

No, under 3 in each game.

I think the West Ham-Cheslea game will be the downfall there

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement