Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Bournemouth to have over 1.5 cards tonight vs Man City is EVS with Bet365. The same bet is 1/2 with SkyBet. Bournemouth are still fighting against relegation and City nothing to play for so pretty confident of this bet winning!

Harry Wilson got away with a scandalous dive that would have made it 2 cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Rasputin11 wrote: »

Tell me about it. Wilson with about 10 minutes to go should of deffo been booked for poxy challenge too. Usually something too good to be true usually is. Reckon they seen Lee Mason in charge and said feck it they'd take the risk of him been a useless ref

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

eireyiddo wrote: »
    Tell me about it. Wilson with about 10 minutes to go should of deffo been booked for poxy challenge too. Usually something too good to be true usually is. Reckon they seen Lee Mason in charge and said feck it they'd take the risk of him been a useless ref

Sorry guys I really fancied this one. Especially with such huge different in odds from other sites!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On 25/1 bet builder: Sheffield United DC and Egan to score anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Plenty on the line in the leeds Barnsley game with both scrapping at opposite ends of the table both teams are fond of a card without the game been a derby. 3+ cards each team looks on the big side at 14/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Plenty on the line in the leeds Barnsley game with both scrapping at opposite ends of the table both teams are fond of a card without the game been a derby. 3+ cards each team looks on the big side at 14/1

40/1 on 365 bet builder?

Sorry I see that was over 3 cards not 3+

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭perfectkama

leeds 3-0 7/1 PP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

I wouldn't be so confident of a big Leeds win lads I watched them last week against Luton a team set up to defend and spoil and Leeds really struggled to break them down limping to a 1-1 draw in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

20e double at 4 to 1 to keep me entertained for evening hopefully . West Brom v Huddersfield is a must win for brom With the run for Brentford are on . West Ham v Watford to draw . A draw will mean that both villa and Bournemouth have to win there last two games to stay up . Obviously both teams would like to win which would pretty much ensure staying up but I can only see a tight game and don’t think either team be too disappointed with the draw .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

spurshero wrote: »
    20e double at 4 to 1 to keep me entertained for evening hopefully . West Brom v Huddersfield is a must win for brom With the run for Brentford are on . West Ham v Watford to draw . A draw will mean that both villa and Bournemouth have to win there last two games to stay up . Obviously both teams would like to win which would pretty much ensure staying up but I can only see a tight game and don’t think either team be too disappointed with the draw .

This was my opinion this morning but Watford probably need a win tonight as their last two games are against man City and arsenal.

Not sure they are good enough and there's a slight doubt about Deeny being fit.

I'm gone from being bullish on the draw to not having a bet on this game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

spurshero wrote: »
    Horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

gonna have a bet on luton tomorrow away to hull

hull at home have lost 9 and drawn 1 of their last 11 and are coming off an 8-0 loss
    luton have at least done well away recently drawing away to leeds and
    beating swans and hudders in their last 3

Taking Luton dnb at 19/20 instead of the win at 17/10

Tempted to have a bet on milwall also who could still make the play off and qpr look like they are on their holidays...price is around 1.95

treble of milwall, brentford and luton dbn also at 5.39/1

Have to play the prices on Wednesday corners today again 4 is still the lowest total they have clocked in since the restart and a big part of that was being 2 nil up at the break shouldn't happen today against Fulham

Wednesday over 4.5 corners 7/5
    Over 5.5 14/5
    Over 6.5 11/2
    Over 7.5 9/1

Fulham have put up some decent corner numbers too so will add in
    Over 12.5 match corners 14/5
    Over 13.5 9/2

benrahma anytime 9/4 12.30ko

didn't score last time out but did in his previous three (6 goals)

brentford very likely to get promoted with a win here also

mailburner wrote: »
    benrahma anytime 9/4 12.30ko

didn't score last time out but did in his previous three (6 goals)

brentford very likely to get promoted with a win here also

2 mins left but it's not happening, 8 wins in a row for brentford but
    they never looked like scoring here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Have to play the prices on Wednesday corners today again 4 is still the lowest total they have clocked in since the restart and a big part of that was being 2 nil up at the break shouldn't happen today against Fulham

Over 5.5 14/5
    Over 6.5 11/2
    Over 7.5 9/1

Over 13.5 9/2

They finished on 7 according to FlashScore and sofascore but pp have it as a loser - what gives? Rang pp and they settled it correctly - thanks again for the reminder on this bet

gonna have a bet on luton tomorrow away to hull

hull at home have lost 9 and drawn 1 of their last 11 and are coming off an 8-0 loss
    luton have at least done well away recently drawing away to leeds and
    beating swans and hudders in their last 3

Taking Luton dnb at 19/20 instead of the win at 17/10

Tempted to have a bet on milwall also who could still make the play off and qpr look like they are on their holidays...price is around 1.95

treble of milwall, brentford and luton dbn also at 5.39/1

Luton get the win, only part of the treble that won also

Over 5.5 14/5
    Over 6.5 11/2
    Over 7.5 9/1

Over 13.5 9/2

Nice little money spinner Wednesday are becoming 7-4 they won the corner battle bringing in 7/5 14/5 and 11/2 winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Small bit Derby - 1 at 5/1. Hoping Leeds partied hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

brilou23 wrote: »

Personally wouldn't touch that match. Both teams have nothing to play for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

brilou23 wrote: »

Somebody won - 1 😂

Team news dependent but I do like matt ritchie for shots tonight has been playing left wing scored last week and is on pens if they ever get one and 15/8 for a shot on target looks worth a play to me adding in 2 on target @11s as well as 15/2 for an anytime goal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Any point betting on goals in City game as City have nothing to play for - Their fixture tonight usually serves up a feast of goals - thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭bluestone

Nice little money spinner Wednesday are becoming 7-4 they won the corner battle bringing in 7/5 14/5 and 11/2 winners.

option for corners per team not available in betbuilder for Wednesday match this evening on 365. Is this the same for anyone else ?

same for me

bookies taking no chances here :rolleyes:

plenty of open games, corners no doubt with little to play for with most teams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

same for me

bookies taking no chances here :rolleyes:

plenty of open games, corners no doubt with little to play for with most teams

PP are still offering corner options for individual teams.

PP are still offering corner options for individual teams.

Seen that on 888 also but with over 6.5 being 13/10/8/5 I just wondered how it could be quite that short.

I was thinking around evens for over 4.5 never mind two more

thinking liverpool will rack up a few corners tonight though

365 should have the option before kick off but still no sign of it yet. Will be team news dependent for me if wickham starts he seems to be key to the crosses and the seem to rack up decent numbers when he is playing. If he starts I will have a go on over 6.5 7.5 and 8.5 if not I will more than likely hold on for in play until he comes on

over 2.5 treble at 6/1

stoke forest
    city preston
    milwall hudders

small bet, all have nothing to play for so just hoping for an open game

• Advertisement

pool over 6 corners 7/5
    over 7 5/2

fancy they'll dominate and as long as this isn't done and dusted by
    half time I think it's in with a good shout and chelsea have plenty