Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,827 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    over 2.5 treble at 6/1

stoke forest
    city preston
    milwall hudders

small bet, all have nothing to play for so just hoping for an open game

one goal short

pool over 6 corners 7/5
    over 7 5/2

fancy they'll dominate and as long as this isn't done and dusted by
    half time I think it's in with a good shout and chelsea have plenty
    to play for also.

6 corners yet none in the first half hour painful stuff :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

AaB tomorrow in Danish league DnB little over evens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

365 should have the option before kick off but still no sign of it yet. Will be team news dependent for me if wickham starts he seems to be key to the crosses and the seem to rack up decent numbers when he is playing. If he starts I will have a go on over 6.5 7.5 and 8.5 if not I will more than likely hold on for in play until he comes on

10 again for Wednesday tonight pulled the trigger meself once I seen wickham playing 7/5 11/4 and 5/1 winners definitely one to keep in the notebook for next season

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭filbert the fox

I was in Pp's Monday last.

The announcer repeadly said something about the three Premier League games that day and if you got two right you'd win.

Anyone else hear this?

BTW i got 2 right of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Just a question really - do people who bet over 2.5 pre game go 1.5 and over .5 as the prices rise and it looks like your over 2.5 lost - is it a fool’s plan to bet this way? Just wondering what people think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭spurshero

Danick wrote: »
    Just a question really - do people who bet over 2.5 pre game go 1.5 and over .5 as the prices rise and it looks like your over 2.5 lost - is it a fool’s plan to bet this way? Just wondering what people think.

It seems like your chasing your money . Not a good idea really . At least that’s the way I would look at it .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Danick wrote: »

I used to do it a lot but found out it was a sure-fire way of losing money. I won a few boib often enough to keep me at it for a while but gave it up. I remember one Chelsea v West Ham game from a few years back when Chelsea had over 20 corners in the game and I kept betting from over 3.5 to over 2.5 to over 1.5 to over 0.5. And of course the stakes got bigger because with every shot on target/corner it looked like it was getting more definite. Finished 0-0 and I was down a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

I used to do it a lot but found out it was a sure-fire way of losing money. I won a few boib often enough to keep me at it for a while but gave it up. I remember one Chelsea v West Ham game from a few years back when Chelsea had over 20 corners in the game and I kept betting from over 3.5 to over 2.5 to over 1.5 to over 0.5. And of course the stakes got bigger because with every shot on target/corner it looked like it was getting more definite. Finished 0-0 and I was down a lot of money.

Yeah - it happens a lot where I do exactly that - I think it's a strategy I need to avoid.

Not a strategy I generally would have followed obviously there are games that you get caught up in but I would see it as compounding losses there are games that look great for goals and keepers have a stormer or any number of variables that can change that. I prefer to just have the attitude bin the game got it wrong and move onto the next one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Incredible amount of cards in the PSG match, anyone see any pre match odds?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

Pp giving free fiver bet on the EPL this week.

Just log in and claim

Anything that looks like worth lobbing the fiver on please do share!

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    Incredible amount of cards in the PSG match, anyone see any pre match odds?

Noticed it was 5/6 for 40+ didnt delve any deeper than that nasty challenge on mbappe kicked off a bit of a scuffle which was responsible for most of the cards

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Pp giving free fiver bet on the EPL this week.

Just log in and claim

Anything that looks like worth lobbing the fiver on please do share!

I think this is a nice bet for a bit of interest

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Aidan Harney

unplayable wrote: »
    I think this is a nice bet for a bit of interest

Good luck!
    I went a lot simpler and just did Burnley to win, get 6.50 if so. Not as bold at all. I like yours, will watch for it...

I think the price on swans at home to brentford is massive at 3/1

for one it's a miracle they have got to the playoffs so they'll be
    a lot more relaxed compared to brentford who would have been
    promoted had they won either of their last two games against sides at
    the bottom
    they were brutal against stoke also after winning 8 in a row in the league so
    their hiccup at the end of the season will come back to haunt them imo

also gonna back swans to qualify at 9/4

to win promotion overpriced for me at 9/2 also

A goal in both halves of all games came in the other night in the championship getting 90/1 about it happening today again in the premiership is worth a go for an interest. Generally there happens to be an outlier where the goals fly in on the last day too I'll take a chance on it being the Southampton Sheffield united game today and play the overs 3.5 11/5 4.5 11/2 and 5.5 10/1

A goal in both halves of all games came in the other night in the championship getting 90/1 about it happening today again in the premiership is worth a go for an interest. Generally there happens to be an outlier where the goals fly in on the last day too I'll take a chance on it being the Southampton Sheffield united game today and play the overs 3.5 11/5 4.5 11/2 and 5.5 10/1
    Wouldn’t mind throwing 2 or 3 euro on the 90 to 1 for the crack . Is that priced advertised somewhere or do u have to write it out for each game on the docket

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Harry Kane anytime & Spurs is 11/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Following you on the goal in both halves bet.

• Advertisement

Following you on the goal in both halves bet.

How do you do out the bet? Or where is it. 365 BetBuilder only lets me have 4 games.

How do you do out the bet? Or where is it. 365 BetBuilder only lets me have 4 games.

75/1 on Betfair I can see

75/1 on Betfair I can see

Found 100/1 on sky

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭freak scence

spurshero wrote: »
    Wouldn’t mind throwing 2 or 3 euro on the 90 to 1 for the crack . Is that priced advertised somewhere or do u have to write it out for each game on the docket

if you have a willyhill account its 0ver 120/1

The goal in both halves bet is with pp fellas under the what odds paddy section in the specials iirc they have a sheet with all the specials in shop too it's down to 75/1 now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

On Fulham-Brentford straight forecast in the championship playoffs

I took a small interest in this, but left out Everton v Bournemouth, both of them have been pure toxic for me lately. That brought the odds down to 85/1.

Also for today I've gone small with an acc for the following matches with total goals...

- Newcastle v Liverpool, over 2.5
    - City v Norwich, over 3.5
    - Leicester v United, over 2.5
    - Arsenal v Watford, over 2.5
    - Chelsea v Wolves, over 1.5

8/1

just a goal short in the first half of man united and West Ham match . Pity . You have few euro to collect of Southampton as consolation .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭Muscles Schultz

the bottom

Nice one. Though the sending off helped !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

the bottom

Cheers for the. Followed you on it.

Advertisement