Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Forest at 13/8 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Paris FC v Lens over 2.5 goals 1st half goals
    is a very interesting price. Not a league for throwing up loads of goals, just have a hunch the ducks are in a row here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Boro v Forest - both to score 4/5
    Arsenal to beat Pompey 4/9

100e will return 260e

Going for an FA Cup both to score double tonight

Chelsea v LFC 4/7
    West Brom v Newcastle 4/5

100e will return 180e

Brucey usually plays strong side for FA Cup. The Baggies need a reaction from Saturdays loss to Wigan.

Lampard and Klopp will want a win too (although not sure what team Klopp will go with.

What you make of Hibs to beat Hearts

• Advertisement

Andrew00 wrote: »
    What you make of Hibs to beat Hearts

Was looking at that and was thinking of adding b9th to score in this game to my bet but didn't bother. Hard to call. Hearts scrapping for their lives. For a team at the bottom of the table Hearts have a decent team. Beating Rangers twice in last month would make you wonder how they are rock bottom. Hibs would love to pile on the misery and see them go down. They wont go down. Hamilton will. I go 1-1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Going for an FA Cup both to score double tonight

Chelsea v LFC 4/7
    West Brom v Newcastle 4/5

100e will return 180e

Brucey usually plays strong side for FA Cup. The Baggies need a reaction from Saturdays loss to Wigan.

Lampard and Klopp will want a win too (although not sure what team Klopp will go with.

Rotation would worry me in the newcastle wba game usually plays a strong side yes but they are now teetering on the edge of a relegation battle and play 4 of the bottom 8 in the next month give or take a couple of days. Billic likes a cup run but when will promotion become the priority for the baggies? But like you said they may look for a reaction from the weekend. I'd be leaning towards west brom for the game Newcastle are piss poor in front goal. Best of luck regardless lovely bet you had last night

Rotation would worry me in the newcastle wba game usually plays a strong side yes but they are now teetering on the edge of a relegation battle and play 4 of the bottom 8 in the next month give or take a couple of days. Billic likes a cup run but when will promotion become the priority for the baggies? But like you said they may look for a reaction from the weekend. I'd be leaning towards west brom for the game Newcastle are piss poor in front goal. Best of luck regardless lovely bet you had last night

On a horrific run lately and but form is temporary and all that so picked out a trixie for tonight

Btts and no draw exeter vs crewe 13/8
    Btts and over 2.5 Ipswich vs Fleetwood 6/4
    West brom to win and under 3.5 21/10

Also going to wait on line ups but oxlade Chamberlain interests me in the shots market hes 9/2 for 2 on target and 20/1 for 3 he is shooting alot more this year and could be value if hes starting I'll be on these

Also going to wait on line ups but oxlade Chamberlain interests me in the shots market hes 9/2 for 2 on target and 20/1 for 3 he is shooting alot more this year and could be value if hes starting I'll be on these

No ox but Barkley does play and I'll take him instead 6/1 for 2 on target 33/1 for 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

No ox but Barkley does play and I'll take him instead 6/1 for 2 on target 33/1 for 3

Are they still using whoscored.com for these stats?

• Advertisement

Rasputin11 wrote: »

I'm not 100% sure but that's what I use when not watching to track them. Sky bet have player stats in play too

Newcastle gone goal crazy tonight. Brucey sailing through to a quartrr final place.

Liverpool had plenty chances in first half but very blunt in front of goal.

That second half performance by LFC was as bad as Watford game. Not one decent chance created against a Chelsea team who give up loads of chances usually. Woeful stuff.

Bad night for punters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Bad night for punters
    not if ya backed chelsea

Wed
    Leicester to score over 1.5g v Birmingham 3/10
    Morelos to score anytime v Hamilton 1/2

100e retuurns 95e

I feel a big performance from Leicester after a very poor run of games. Rogers would like to get to an FA Cup final after being so close to reaching the Carabao final.

Morelos has issued a grovelling apology to Rangers saying he'll make up for returning home late from Colombia last week by doing it on the pitch. He hasn't scored in a long time. Tomorrow he wont get a better chance.

Wed
    Leicester to score over 1.5g v Birmingham 3/10
    Morelos to score anytime v Hamilton 1/2

100e retuurns 95e

I feel a big performance from Leicester after a very poor run of games. Rogers would like to get to an FA Cup final after being so close to reaching the Carabao final.

Morelos has issued a grovelling apology to Rangers saying he'll make up for returning home late from Colombia last week by doing it on the pitch. He hasn't scored in a long time. Tomorrow he wont get a better chance.

No way does Morelos anytime represent any sort of value, he could be sent off in first few minutes. The lads a liability. Chelsea and the draw was 1/2 last night for example. I'd be looking elsewhere. All is not well with slippy g and co at the moment. Maybe been burned by the huns a few weeks back has me reeling but I really don't see point in going near Freddo

eireyiddo wrote: »
    No way does Morelos anytime represent any sort of value, he could be sent off in first few minutes. The lads a liability. Chelsea and the draw was 1/2 last night for example. I'd be looking elsewhere. All is not well with slippy g and co at the moment. Maybe been burned by the huns a few weeks back has me reeling but I really don't see point in going near Freddo

If evee there is a game he wont be sent off in its tonight. I would be pretty confident (done bet already) that if he plays full 90 mins he will score. I know what your saying and dont like the lad as he's a complete headbanger and ive never backed him to score before (dont usually back anyone to score not a bet i do) but he is due a goal and their playing a woeful team at Ibrox so my worry would be hes only brought on as a sub or starts but gets injured or taken off after 60/70 mins without scoring.
    Time will tell lets wait and see. I didn't fancy anything else with the few matches that are on tonight so only put 20e on for a bit of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Are who using WhoScored.com? Sky?

Opta are Sky's current data providers, so all stats in live play/post-match they pull from them.

WhoScored are probably using Opta too, because they for sure don't code matches themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

callaway92 wrote: »
    Are who using WhoScored.com? Sky?

Opta are Sky's current data providers, so all stats in live play/post-match they pull from them.

WhoScored are probably using Opta too, because they for sure don't code matches themselves.

Pp on the shots on target markets.

• Advertisement

Sheffield Wednesday v Man city
    Can't see anything other than a city drubbing tonight. Home side are in poor form, city will notch up a few unanswered I reckon.

City -3.5 goals Asian handicap

Leverkusen v Union Berlin
    Over 2.5 1st half goals

Singles and double on both

Good luck

Pp on the shots on target markets.

I don't know any other sites than whoscored so that's the one I'm using. Barkley got his 2 last night anyway so came out with 1 winner. Looking at city tonight Rodri and gundogan are 2 that interest me if either play. They are both 17/2 for 2 on target and 55/1 for 3. Rodri mainly from set pieces I'd imagine but with wednesday likely to sit deep city may take a few shots from range and will likely rack up a few corners

I don't know any other sites than whoscored so that's the one I'm using. Barkley got his 2 last night anyway so came out with 1 winner. Looking at city tonight Rodri and gundogan are 2 that interest me if either play. They are both 17/2 for 2 on target and 55/1 for 3. Rodri mainly from set pieces I'd imagine but with wednesday likely to sit deep city may take a few shots from range and will likely rack up a few corners

Going ahead with the bets on rodri

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

New to the gambling game so maybe a noobish punt.

Celtic
    Sociedad

Just above evens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭munster87

Celtic, Man City -1, Norwich +2, Leicester. A little over 5/2

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

first time in a pp shop today this year and same rubbish enhancements

city leic spurs enhanced from evens to 6/4
    quick check on oddschecker show most were that price anyway

Whats the ofds lads on Gerrard gone by tomorrow? Ill av some of that haha

Salzburg v LASK
    LASK win and both teams to score. away team in great form in Europa League and domestically. Plenty of goals in them and I think they'll come out on top here

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

eireyiddo wrote: »
    Salzburg v LASK
    LASK win and both teams to score. away team in great form in Europa League and domestically. Plenty of goals in them and I think they'll come out on top here

Good luck

Hesitant to bet on Salzburg games since the departures, but they should be good for a goal. I'd probably go BTTS and +2.5 on that one. More due to lack of knowledge to predict a winner though.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

Watched highlights of Rangers last night. Morelos had 3 or 4 decent chances, best of which when from just 5 yards out he headed onto the crossbar and ball bounced just on the goal line. Still happy went with that as he should be scoring against the bottom team at home.

Stevie G should have resigned today. Only 2nd time in 96 years Hamilton won there. I suspect Gerrard will leave after Rangers exit in the Europa League

Advertisement