Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter and Accumulators thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Bayern should be 3-1 up here. Muller the donkey hits the bar from 5 yards out. Not a good standard.

They really should. How didn't Muller finish that. Sitter

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    bayern win btts 12/5

double of bayern btts and barca btts @ 14.24

Chelsea down to 10.... Bet gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

redarmy wrote: »
    Bayern Munich win & Lewandowski 2+ Shots on Target

7/2
    Happy Days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Juventus are a juicy price to beat an average Lyon side with a bang average CL record over last few seasons.

Even money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Braga to score v Rangers 1/5
    Juve to score v Lyon 2/9
    City to score v Real 1/5
    Sheff Wed to score v Charlton

100e returns profit of 105e, approx.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Scoundrel wrote: »
    Gnabry and messi to score anytime 4.75/1

1 out of 2 aint bad:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Braga to score v Rangers 1/5
    Juve to score v Lyon 2/9
    City to score v Real 1/5
    Sheff Wed to score v Charlton

100e returns profit of 105e, approx.

Looks a good one there, horse!

CBear1993 wrote: »
    Looks a good one there, horse!

I dont really go for long odds accumulators. Try and keep it at around evens. I like to feel i've a decent chance with every bet i do. We're all different. Some like the big odds. I'll throw a 5e or 10e on long odds every now and then but for me the only chance of beating these bookies is shorter odds and bigger money.

Still need 4 teams to score tonight and two away for even money so its not easy to win any bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

I dont really go for long odds accumulators. Try and keep it at around evens. I like to feel i've a decent chance with every bet i do. We're all different. Some like the big odds. I'll throw a 5e or 10e on long odds every now and then but for me the only chance of beating these bookies is shorter odds and bigger money.

Still need 4 teams to score tonight and two away for even money so its not easy to win any bet.

I think you’re logical with that approach.

My approach on a Saturday is - 9/10 leg acca. All favorites. I mean certs - like man city v west ham etc. across premiership, la Liga, serie A, Celtic, PSG. Etc

BundesLiga very Unpredictable this year.

Doesn’t always work out as one will let you down.

I do it with GAA, certs across hurling and football, draws have killed me.

CBear1993 wrote: »
    I think you’re logical with that approach.

My approach on a Saturday is - 9/10 leg acca. All favorites. I mean certs - like man city v west ham etc. across premiership, la Liga, serie A, Celtic, PSG. Etc

BundesLiga very Unpredictable this year.

Doesn’t always work out as one will let you down.

I do it with GAA, certs across hurling and football, draws have killed me.

Yes thats good system but like you said there are no certs and anything can let you down and kill your bet. I get a red card tonight (the bookies joker card) and chances deminish straight away. Looking forward to it though. Hard to beat the buzz of winning a bet and getting one over on these unscrupulous bookies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭spurshero

Madrid v city draw doubled with juve win 6 to 1 for an interest tonight

Useless Braga were. Like a different team to last week. The Europa Lwagues top scorers couldnt get one this evening. Plan B cover bet now. What is it with the dreaded early kick off for ruining a bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

PP has both teams 3 or more cards each at 11/2 in the Real game. 365 has the same bet at 10/3. Not a fan of cards in the CL, but it might be a bit of value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Multi bet
    Ronaldo to score two goals
    Bonucci Booking
    over 2.5 goals
    result Juventus
    A goal scored in both halves
    48/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭robwen

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    PP has both teams 3 or more cards each at 11/2 in the Real game. 365 has the same bet at 10/3. Not a fan of cards in the CL, but it might be a bit of value.

The ref Daniel Orsato in Champions League games has dished out 4, 9, 6, 7 and 8 cards in the five games he has officiated & his Serie A record he averages over six cards per-game.

Madrid average just over two cards and Manchester City also do in the Champions League and away from home in the Premier League

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭munster87

Going to take BTTS city and BTTS juve double at around 20/1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

A. SIDIROPOULOS the ref for Ajax - Getafe.

Ajax 2-0 down from the first leg and have been crying all week to anyone who wanted to hear it about those mean boys from Getafe.

Last time that greek had a Dutch team involved in al all or nothing match, this happenend:
    https://int.soccerway.com/matches/2019/08/29/europe/uefa-cup/royal-antwerp-fc/stichting-az/3120730/

Line of over 6,5 cards @2.02 seems high on 888 but last week there were 5 already.
    Pity that a certainty for a card, Tagliafico, is already suspennded.
    But we always have Veltman left if you want to go for a player who will get 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭jbt123

I'll have a stab at this tonight... Man Utd games have been good for me with these combi bets this year..

Same bet with Bet365 is 10/1...

I'll post up in the Aftertiming later...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Gone for a UNited/Sevilla double at 1.97. Both 1-1 from the first leg.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

jbt123 wrote: »
    I'll have a stab at this tonight... Man Utd games have been good for me with these combi bets this year..

Nice bonus difference than Bet365. Good chance.

• Advertisement

Nice bonus difference than Bet365. Good chance.

1st half is in.. so I'll have a couple more beers and see what the second half brings.

Meanwhile, as I mentioned...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Tricky bit here could be that the game is doen and dusted by half time. UNited still look hungry though. The second half Brugges card could be the iceberg.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Cant see Utd not scoring against 10 men in.45+ mins. Will have all the play so 3 corners looking good. And Brugges will be under constant pressure and will get another card imo. That 18/1 looks very apoealing now.

inforfun wrote: »
    A. SIDIROPOULOS the ref for Ajax - Getafe.

Ajax 2-0 down from the first leg and have been crying all week to anyone who wanted to hear it about those mean boys from Getafe.

Last time that greek had a Dutch team involved in al all or nothing match, this happenend:
    https://int.soccerway.com/matches/2019/08/29/europe/uefa-cup/royal-antwerp-fc/stichting-az/3120730/

Line of over 6,5 cards @2.02 seems high on 888 but last week there were 5 already.
    Pity that a certainty for a card, Tagliafico, is already suspennded.
    But we always have Veltman left if you want to go for a player who will get 1.

5 cards at HT....

And 7 after 76 minutes

Arsenal not scoring lost my bet. And that Pepe was brutal. No doubt theyl score in extra time. Too late. Wasters.

Tricky bit here could be that the game is doen and dusted by half time. UNited still look hungry though. The second half Brugges card could be the iceberg.

Yep.. you called it correctly. I wasn't too confident with a 3-0 HT score line. Tie was completely dead then.

Yep.. you called it correctly. I wasn't too confident with a 3-0 HT score line. Tie was completely dead then.

Thought the opposite. Dont know what the stats are but i would imagine teams under that much pressure and down to 10 men would be more at risk of giving away a card away at the likes of Utd. Im surprised no card. Unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭eireyiddo

Derry v Bohs 0-0 at half time
    Fortuna Dusseldorf v Hertha over 2.5 gls
    Sociedad win at home to valladoilid

Treble landed

Good luck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Barca 11/5 away to real on Sunday looks huge
    Won 5 of their last 6 at Madrid, neither in great form right now though and none of their strikers in form (real)

Decent bet on that or close to my max bet on dnb at 13/10 the only dilemma

Advertisement