Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Should she be allowed home to Ireland? I personally feel she doesn't represent a threat. She was sold on the idea that the Islamic state was pure and free from the evils of the west. If there is no evidence against her she should be repatriated

There’s another thread on this topic I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

The last thing Dundalk needs is more ex-terrorists.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

No. Leave her where she is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Ship more of Dundalk out IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tony Tucker

Should she be allowed home to Ireland? I personally feel she doesn't represent a threat. She was sold on the idea that the Islamic state was pure and free from the evils of the west. If there is no evidence against her she should be repatriated

lol, you bought that spiel on the news? You'd swallow a brick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

She should stay away- enough radicals here as it is- if the caliphate survived she would've stayed happily supporting that scum+ lest we forget? I for one wont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Let her rot where she is. If Leo would like to see her so much then he can join her over there.

Leo would be thrown off a rooftop on arrival. I cannot fathom how he is throwing support behind her return. You know Leo it's ok to take a hardline stance on some things.

ISIS are a despicable bunch. I'd be all for Lisa's Smith's citizenship being revoked. She knew full well the acts that were happening over there and still chose to join. Good riddance to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

She should stay away- enough radicals here as it is- if the caliphate survived she would've stayed happily supporting that scum+ lest we forget? I for one wont

So true he said it twice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭corks finest

No. Leave her where she is
    Correct now that it's gone tits up for her gang of butchers she wants out- she's sc*m not fit to dwell among ys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭One More Toy

lol, you bought that spiel on the news? You'd swallow a brick.

No it's the general narrative that attracts Muslims to IS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hi Lisa’s mom...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭leitrim4life

Anyone else thinks she's sexy? I'm getting a Glen close, amazing shag but might kill your rabbit vibe from her?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Going by her interview today, it seemed like she had remorse that the Islamic State failed and she had no remorse for what it was. She has not repented.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,394 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I wouldn't believe too much of her story, or at the very least I think we're getting a santisied version, but she is still an Irish citizen and she has a child who is totally innocent and who is also an Irish citizen, so I think, yes, they should be allowed back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭leitrim4life

A woman in a hijab is the antithesis of sexy.

I like a bit of mystery, kinda like opening a Xmas present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 yaguhu cloud

A woman in a hijab is the antithesis of sexy.
    shes got beautiful eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

She has repeatedly insulted ppl’s intelligence with her bs stories of what she was doing there.

Hopefully for the safety of this country she never returns and is there for rest of her life

Also I hope the local authorities investigate her and if justified put her on trial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

What are the options. Does she hold citizenship of another country?
    I don't think Ireland can legally make her stateless.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,428 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod Note Moved from AH to CA please follow local rules/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭JPCN1

Anyone else thinks she's sexy? I'm getting a Glen close, amazing shag but might kill your rabbit vibe from her?

What end for the rabbit though? Beheading, crucifixion, burning in it's cage or the boring option of just throwing it off a tall building... So many choices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

She made her bed

She made her bed

But Islamic State is not a legitimate Sate so she can't be a citizen of IS.
    What countries is she a citizen of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

I really don’t understand why they didn’t just bomb the sh1t out of that last square mile that the zealous holdouts controlled and save us all this crap.

Instead we are fed sob stories that them being kept against their will etc. Or that killing them would create martyrs and feed radicalisation. Well news flash, that has happened already anyway (hence their rise to power and the influx of foreign fighters from all over Europe), giving rise to the problem they are poorly dealing with right now.

No doubt we will look back on this decision to show ‘compassion’ in 20 years time with regret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Set an example. Leave her there. She knew what she was getting into. Videos of beheading and setting people on fire in cages were around a long time before she decided to join them.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Set an example. Leave her there.

Why should any country be forced to take a moronic citizen from Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

She could have blown up the government jet with Bertie on board.

I really don’t understand why they didn’t just bomb the sh1t out of that last square mile that the zealous holdouts controlled and save us all this crap.

Where exactly is this square mile and who do you want to bomb it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

tuxy wrote: »
    Where exactly is this square mile and who do you want to bomb it?

He’s taking about remaining Isis holdouts.

Bring her home but jail her for war crimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Under the law she is entitled to return to Ireland.

However, I don't think the govt should make much effort to facilitate her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

I mean at the very least Isis should be a proscribed organisation. Why isn’t it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement