Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS people returning thread - no Lisa Smith talk (21/12/19)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Take a guess. It isn't me.

it's not those who you accuse either.
    Now lets talk about the victims of ISIS. Are you appalled by what happened to them? Do you agree ISIS is one of the worst if not the worst terrorist organization in history?

aren't the answers to that question obvious?
    Holland I believe said they don't want her either by the way.

she's not a dutch citizen so quite rightly holland have no obligation to take her.
    No-one wants her except the liberal left who would turn away no-one and welcome everyone to these islands. ISIS, AQ, etc, no problem, all welcome. Live off the dole, plan your terrorist acts. And then the liberal left can complain about western foreign policy once more.

more rhetoric. all of the allegations against the left by people like yourself never stack up when it is all put to the test.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Oh yes, Jacob Rees-Mogg, the voice of reason in UK politics. Luckily few agree with him.

on this issue he certainly is a reasonable voice. he's not liberal left however.
    She's stateless, she's not coming back thankfully. She can live out the rest of her days in a tent somewhere for all most people care.

i wouldn't be so sure. if an appeal is launched then a court will have to decide on the basis of evidence. even if a court does decide she has another citizenship, the syrians may still decide to try and repatriate her to britain.
    Why the news outlets are giving her any publicity is strange as there are far more deserving cases of sympathy.

the case is important and of public interest. that is why quite rightly it is getting the publicity it is . i would have thought this was obvious?
    The only advantage is that she is a lesson to other young people thinking of getting involved in terrorism ie don't expect any sympathy from the west when everthing goes t*ts up for you.

that is not something that is guaranteed. it seems that generally people who feel strongly enough to join a terrorist group don't seem to be deterred from doing so by anything.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

https://twitter.com/___Montasser___/status/1103650057759453184

This one doesnt want to go home.
    I am sure Belgium is sad now.

Certainly the tekst wit hthe 2nd clip is telling:

"other IS women pledge they will raise their kids for the jihadi and martyrdom"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Poor little babies and kids caught up in the insanity of their brainwashed parents . What hope is there for them except a life of hate and perpetual madness

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Poor little babies and kids caught up in the insanity of their brainwashed parents . What hope is there for them except a life of hate and perpetual madness
    Poor sods will probably be fitted with suicide vests and sent to "take one for the team", parents will soon replace them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I am between two minds. Firstly there is too many keyboard warrior that argue things without knowing what they would do in real life.

I have been held in Gaza for 6 months with my passport taken and couldn’t come home. There was plenty media reports about me if they were to be believed made me out to be a terrorist. So should I be allowed home based on lies? But the sh1te that was said out about me was pro-nationalist so probably yes.

My point being is that before people make a judgment we should hear the truth. We shouldn’t listen to fake news who have a drum to beat. Then we can say that someone should be made stateless (I believe not) but not before we head the truth.

Has society disintegrated so much that we can take away a persons citizenship based on the diatribe of the daily mail?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭Ted Johnson

joeguevara wrote: »
    I am between two minds. Firstly there is too many keyboard warrior that argue things without knowing what they would do in real life.

I have been held in Gaza for 6 months with my passport taken and couldn’t come home. There was plenty media reports about me if they were to be believed made me out to be a terrorist. So should I be allowed home based on lies? But the sh1te that was said out about me was pro-nationalist so probably yes.

My point being is that before people make a judgment we should hear the truth. We shouldn’t listen to fake news who have a drum to beat. Then we can say that someone should be made stateless (I believe not) but not before we head the truth.

Has society disintegrated so much that we can take away a persons citizenship based on the diatribe of the daily mail?

And here is the western mental illness in action: 'be kind to the people who hate you'.

You can join Leo at his welcome party when the 'Irish' ones return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

What's the truth in your own case & what was the counter-claim you took issue with?

And here is the western mental illness in action: 'be kind to the people who hate you'.

You can join Leo at his welcome party when the 'Irish' ones return.

Issue is you didn’t read my post. You follow fake media without finding facts. Can’t stand Leo nor Isis. But I’d prefer to listen to facts and not a journalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

Jacob Rees Mogg the voice of reason in British politics. That is most retarded comment I've ever seen on Boards.

• Advertisement

Yamanoto wrote: »
    What's the truth in your own case & what was the counter-claim you took issue with?

The issue is if you read what journalists wrote it would have been lies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

The issue is if you read what journalists wrote it would have been lies

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if there was false claims made about you in the media. Should you not proceed with a claim or something against them. Or maybe you did.

Breaking news on sky saying her baby has died. RIP Baby x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Any word of what??

Mother of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Tell us what incident you're referring to you attention seeking crackpot.

Any word of what??

Mother of the year.
    The lawyer for Shamima Begum's family says there are "strong but as yet unconfirmed reports" that her baby son has died.

https://news.sky.com/story/shamima-begum-strong-but-unconfirmed-reports-is-brides-baby-has-died-lawyer-11658710

• Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Not confirmed yet.

Hopefully not as baby had zero to do with her actions

lbc radio reporting it also. all though they are saying it's unconfirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

No matter what you think of the parents and I would have a very poor opinion of them, that baby was innocent

RIP if the news is true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

The BBC reporting from their own investigations that the child has died.

Meanwhile - Jihad "Geraldine" anyone?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/former-female-member-of-irish-defence-forces-detained-in-syria-over-suspected-isis-involvement-37893478.html
    A former female member of the Irish Defence Forces has been detained in Syria over alleged membership of ISIS.

It is understood the government has been made aware of the incident and are continuing to investigate the matter.

The woman who has an Irish passport left the Defence Forces a number of years ago.

It has emerged she has now been detained in recent days in Northern Syria.

It is also understood she has an infant child.

Sources told Independent.ie the woman wants to return to Ireland.

• Advertisement

Haha they all suddenly want to come back to Ireland now that their pathetic isis is destroyed.

Leave the dumb bitch out there to rot.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    No matter what you think of the parents and I would have a very poor opinion of them, that baby was innocent

RIP if the news is true

Sucks for the kid to have such a stupid **** of a mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Haha they all suddenly want to come back to Ireland now that their pathetic isis is destroyed.

Leave the dumb bitch out there to rot.

Where’s the ambulance driver who stuck it out to the end until when he realized Isis were beaten and wants to come back to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

The BBC reporting from their own investigations that the child has died.

Meanwhile - Jihad "Geraldine" anyone?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/former-female-member-of-irish-defence-forces-detained-in-syria-over-suspected-isis-involvement-37893478.html

She's on The Late Late Show tonight.

Where’s the ambulance driver who stuck it out to the end until when he realized Isis were beaten and wants to come back to Ireland

Leo sent the Gov jet to collect him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭malinheader

I think he's now back driving a taxi in Dublin under a different name. Lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Great I'll see ye all at Baldonal, dont forget to bring yer black flags and to give a rousing rendition of allah snackbar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Giveaway

All this worry abt one isis head when we have over 400 fighters back from Libya already from groups that were Isis in all but name(and have since declared allegience to Isis). And another cpl of hundred already returned from Syria. We are in a declared state of war with miltant islam so these dudes should be in military prison until the full unconditional surrender of isis and all its affiliates

Edit the manchester suicide bomber (grande concert) came from a community where c 500 of the men went to Libya to fight. The bombmaker still hasnt been extradited from Libya

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

its mind boggling you cant pass airport security without being triple checked going on holidays.

Yet theres no fcking system in place or laws to prevent any ejjits that plead alliance to ISIS, its a **** show on EU in general for having such low security checks to allow random people as if nothing is wrong to allow them back.

id guess goverments dont give a crap as long as they live high and safe, when **** happens oh well lets create a prayer thread and ask how did it happen, seems the norm.

• Advertisement

Sucks for the kid to have such a stupid **** of a mother.

if the syrians decide they want her gone then gone back to ireland she will be.
    scamalert wrote: »
    its mind boggling you cant pass airport security without being triple checked going on holidays.

Yet theres no fcking system in place or laws to prevent any ejjits that plead alliance to ISIS, its a **** show on EU in general for having such low security checks to allow random people as if nothing is wrong to allow them back.

id guess goverments dont give a crap as long as they live high and safe, when **** happens oh well lets create a prayer thread and ask how did it happen, seems the norm.

if you are talking about lack of laws to allow the preventing of foreign isis members returning to their country of origin, then of course such nonsense isn't going to happen as it would put the whole world at risk, and allow countries to sherk their responsibilities. foreign terrorists belong to their country of origin whether western or eastern.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement