Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Like Dara Ó Briain once said, you buy your ticket, board the plane and they fling you in the general direction of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Could be worse, you could get an american student pick your flight and end of in Iraq in Afganistan or a restaurant instead of Australia - OMG they are so insular and as thick as bricks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

New Home wrote: »
    Like Daragh Ó Bríen once said, you buy your ticket, board the plane and they fling you in the general direction of Europe.
    Who?! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

cdeb wrote: »
    Who?! :eek:

http://www.darraghobrien.ie

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Typo, sorry. Double typo, actually.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

A priest, an imam and a rabbit go to a clinic to give blood. The nurse asks them for their blood type. The rabbit says I'm a type O.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

perseverance_microphones.png
    If the first audio they downlink is from the descent, we probably won't be able to hear anything over the sound of the rover screaming.
    Cue R2D2 audio.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Worztron wrote: »
    544435.jpg
    And then the sun burned everything to the ground.

Victor wrote: »
    And the the sun burned everything to the ground.

It will... eventually.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Victor wrote: »
    And then the sun burned everything to the ground.

Hate to say it but it will freeze everything, when it dies.
    That was a class pic

The birds were smiling, too.

Anyone have any idea of context for this one? Seems a bit crazy having all those cops in tactical gear and heavy weapons after someone who has no interest in fighting (it seems). I know, Murica!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Anyone have any idea of context for this one? Seems a bit crazy having all those cops in tactical gear and heavy weapons after someone who has no interest in fighting (it seems). I know, Murica!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/marijuana-grower-hiding-law-enforcement/

q2ice wrote: »
    Hate to say it but it will freeze everything, when it dies.
    That was a class pic
    And then the protons will decay.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭josip

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116366029&postcount=9147

Baby carrier obviously photoshopped in.
    Sometimes photoshopping in something can make a pic funny, but I think it's just being nasty in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

josip wrote: »
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116366029&postcount=9147

Baby carrier obviously photoshopped in.
    Sometimes photoshopping in something can make a pic funny, but I think it's just being nasty in this one.

I have to say, if it's photoshopped in, they've done a masterful job of it in terms of matching it to the source photo. I wouldn't have been able to tell at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭josip

I have to say, if it's photoshopped in, they've done a masterful job of it in terms of matching it to the source photo. I wouldn't have been able to tell at all.

Blurry edges all along the top right.
    The white straight lines on the left don't intersect cleanly with the handle.
    Might be easier to see on a laptop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

And most telling of all, if you zoom in, the child's face is really pixelated...........

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Still... €86 worth of empty bottles and crates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

joujoujou wrote: »
    STknVho.jpg

Where's the funny? I even looked for the penis joke :P kidding of course.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I imagined it would be this bad, but there's a difference between imagining and seeing.

612892.gif
    We used to do that with our hands on the school bus, to see who could make the biggest dust cloud. Didn't think much of it at the time. I'm cringing now looking at it though.

Aaargh. Bumdust!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

What's the girl slapping the guys knee about in the gifs thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

emo72 wrote: »
    What's the girl slapping the guys knee about in the gifs thread?
    don't think she slaps his knee.

It looks like she thought he was about to slap her arse and she was trying to bat his hand away, then he scratches his knee in an attempt to cover it up

also looks set up & fake too. I'll probably get given out to for 'assuming that its ok for lads to go around slapping arses'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

don't think she slaps his knee.

It looks like she thought he was about to slap her arse and she was trying to bat his hand away, then he scratches his knee in an attempt to cover it up

also looks set up & fake too. I'll probably get given out to for 'assuming that its ok for lads to go around slapping arses'

Definitely a set up, probably for one them "just for laughs" shows.

I though she may have tried to swat a fly or a mosquito away from the back of her leg.

Edit: Nope, it looks like he was the one with something on his leg he was trying to brush off.

• Advertisement

I though she may have tried to swat a fly or a mosquito away from the back of her leg.

Edit: Nope, it looks like he was the one with something on his leg he was trying to brush off.
    I watched this several times and it appears that she puts her hand up her sleeve, take something out and flicks it onto the man's leg as she walks past.

Advertisement