Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: Josip, while I appreciate the spirit, please use the report function next time - no backseat modding is allowed (while chat, in this thread, is - albeit in moderation).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

New Home wrote: »
    Mod: Josip, while I appreciate the spirit, please use the report function next time - no backseat modding is allowed (while chat, in this thread, is - albeit in moderation).

Whoooosh! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Off to the nursing home with you old bean. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

By express train, too...

*facepalm*

Game, set and match. :|

Now, hand me a cuppa and nobody gets hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,327 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Advertisement

No. For instance, I tuck the end of the duvet or the bed linen and blankets under the mattress, a bit like in hospital minus he hospital corners (ok, sometimes with the hospital corners).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭scotchy

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

We're posh. We have a footboard on our bed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,695 ✭✭✭✭josip

fritzelly wrote: »

Jesus no. :)

Within about 5 minutes of getting into bed, I've got to have the feet sticking out the side/end of the duvet or I'll overheat.
    You wouldn't cover the radiator on the car, would you?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    We're posh. We have a footboard on our bed
    We were even posher.

We had more than one bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

We were even posher.

We had more than one bed.

We had a shoebox in the middle of the M1 motorway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

You were LUCKY!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,695 ✭✭✭✭josip

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116323033&postcount=2652

I'm not an expert but I think those are finches, not tits ?

Not tits, unless another pun is whooshing past my head again.

It's definitely a booby-trap, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,360 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Not tits, unless another pun is whooshing past my head again.

It's definitely a booby-trap, though.

Dancing boobies here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Dancing boobies here.

Thanks for that. Lovely looking pair of boobies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In the old day boats were made of wood and men were made of steel.

As much as I'd like this to be true, he never said it.
    544258.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,327 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Is there a thread where you would recommend a YT channel?
    This fella I discovered a few days ago
    https://www.youtube.com/c/TomScottGo

Like top quality production and some of the stuff would fit in the random video thread, soundbite kinda stuff

• Advertisement

Something like the Random Video thread, do you mean?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056602222

• Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

fritzelly wrote: »
    Is there a thread where you would recommend a YT channel?
    This fella I discovered a few days ago
    https://www.youtube.com/c/TomScottGo

Like top quality production and some of the stuff would fit in the random video thread, soundbite kinda stuff
    He's great. Try Wendover Productions, Half as Interesting and CGP Grey

Mod note: No pro-vegan/anti-vegan jokes allowed.

Are you yolking?

Are you yolking?
    No, it's cause many a serious argument in the past.
    Usually ended up with picture wars and people reporting posts all over the place.

And we're trying to keep bad eggs in check.

I've never seen a rasher decision.

Oi! Watch it with the cheesy jokes, Crispy rasher!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116345368&postcount=9802

^^^
    So that's how Ryanair picks its airports!

Cheap flights, but the cost of the connecting bus is often more than the flight and also takes longer than the flight.
    I'm certain it's cheaper to use another airline that actually flies to where you're going.

• Advertisement

Cheap flights, but the cost of the connecting bus is often more than the flight and also takes longer than the flight.
    I'm certain it's cheaper to use another airline that actually flies to where you're going.
    The one that took the biscuit was the old Copenhagen one.

Before they build the bridge you had to get an international ferry from Sweden.

Advertisement