Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

What's going on with the Princess Leia pic? I'm not seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

BattleCorp wrote: »
    What's going on with the Princess Leia pic? I'm not seeing it.

PEW! PEW!

(Church Pews shooting out of the gun)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

^^^ impressive cable management

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I so want that laptop!!! It even has a numerical keypad! <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

And around 12 minutes of battery life!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

Mr Crispy wrote: »
    And around 12 minutes of battery life!

It probably has a built in mini nuclear reactor. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Expanscape will be manufacturing and selling and leasing our prototypes even before they are finalised as we recognise there is an immediate demand for these items in the DevOps, SecOps, CyberSecurity and Day;Stock;Commodity Trader communities

Will be a pretty penny I imagine

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fritzelly wrote: »
    Will be a pretty penny I imagine
    IIRC it's way more expensive than a load of USB C monitors or video cards.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

IIRC it's way more expensive than a load of USB C monitors or video cards.
    And more portable, too, provided you are wearing a back support belt thingy and/or have a trolley to deal with its weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

PEW! PEW!

(Church Pews shooting out of the gun)

Off to Specsavers with me. I didn't recognise them as church pews. :o

And to make matters worse, my sport/hobby is target shooting with, you know, things that go pew pew. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

New Home wrote: »

Interesting, because that's not how I remember it. Did Romeo not propose to Juliet outside of town saying something like, "Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say yes."

That's just how I remember it anyway. And I remember Juliet being very pretty too.

Yeah but she said "If you like it you should put a ring on it, bae.", first. I'm absolutely positive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Wilberto wrote: »
    Interesting, because that's not how I remember it.
    She was a 13 year old girl, the relationship lasted three days and six people died ?

HxriUrV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Wilberto wrote: »
    Interesting, because that's not how I remember it. Did Romeo not propose to Juliet outside of town saying something like, "Marry me, Juliet, you never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby just say yes."

That's just how I remember it anyway. And I remember Juliet being very pretty too.

I think he just said "You and me, babe, how about it?"

The best (most authentic, IMO) rendition of Romeo and Juliet was an amateur play I once saw. Juliet (played by a woman who was at least 15 years past her late teens) was definitely overacting and had a high-pitched, whinging voice, but what I found perfect was that she sounded exactly like a young teenager declaring "My life is O-VER!".

The best (most authentic, IMO) rendition of Romeo and Juliet was an amateur play I once saw.

• Advertisement

How beautiful is this snake?
    602340.jpg
    One thing's for sure, that snake is never backing out of anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

One thing's for sure, that snake is never backing out of anywhere.

He looks as if he's after a gallon.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,261 ✭✭✭✭Victor

m17 wrote: »
    BGCd8kL.jpg

Too soon.

RIP Fungi.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

What is more horrific is that M17 didn't crop the image. And for someone who brought us bridge, after bridge, after bridge of spectacular photos, they have really let us Boardsies down, but most importantly, let themselves down :D

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116463986&postcount=9315

Anybody else really want to go there now?

While I'm here. What's with the tupperware post above it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116463986&postcount=9315

Anybody else really want to go there now?

While I'm here. What's with the tupperware post above it? :confused:

Put spaghetti in tupperware overnight and no matter how much you wash it you will never get it properly clean, always has an orange tinge

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Put spaghetti in tupperware overnight and no matter how much you wash it you will never get it properly clean, always has an orange tinge

Stick it in the dishwasher. It works like magic! :D

Trump constantly in the news for over 6 years, and this is the pic they went with...
    osarusan wrote: »
    57zy4hN.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Stick it in the dishwasher. It works like magic! :D

If anal is off the table then it's safe to say she won't let me stick tupperware anywhere either:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Spaghetti or bolognese sauce?

Advertisement