Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Can you list the people involved and link.to the evidence for this (especially your claims about human sanctification) please.

FYI: A random youtube video will not be deemed evidence, I'm looking for solid evidence for your claims please.

Here you go!

Apparently the Queen is the head of the hydra :D

zk4f3ad70b.jpg

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The illuminati is so 2004 (Dan brown era), now its the Rotschilds or Soros if your second wave but if you really want to impress the mouth breathers it’s the Payseurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Now shes saying "they" will bring diseases into Ireland with 5G.

Said the same about 4G but this time it will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Ipso wrote: »
    The illuminati is so 2004 (Dan brown era), now its the Rotschilds or Soros if your second wave but if you really want to impress the mouth breathers it’s the Payseurs.

Well according to that font of all things Lizard;
    A battle continues for control of the former Payseur holdings, but at the moment it appears they are controlled by the Rothschilds.

David Icke - The Biggest Secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

The latest crusade against unicorns, think Gemma needs psychiatric help at this stage
    474050.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,323 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

klaaaz wrote: »
    The latest crusade against unicorns, think Gemma needs psychiatric help at this stage
    attachment.php?attachmentid=474050&stc=1&d=1551135127

So her issue is with what looks like a page from an art workbook? I think the final screw has come loose.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 SKILFUL

The librral elite cabbal are AFRAID OF GEMMA TOMMY AND GRAN TORINO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

SKILFUL wrote: »
    The librral elite cabbal are AFRAID OF GEMMA TOMMY AND GRAN TORINO

WWG1WGA

Solidarity brother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 SKILFUL

Ipso wrote: »
    WWG1WGA

Solidarity brother.
    Kysf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

I do think the Guerin case should be reopened. She may have been 'even closer' to Haughey than we know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Gemma will be taken into care if this continues.

Its not like she has many followers. 24k on twitter (1/3 of them bots and promo accounts) and less than 10 subs on youtube. Sad really to see her decline like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The one thing that never fails to amaze me is that whackjobs like Gemma are so quick to point to conspiracies everywhere and evil plots to program people's minds and spread false information, are often just as vociferous in defending religious doctrine.

The institutions which are the closest thing we have to huge evil cabals hellbent on controlling and brainwashing the world, are religious ones. But conspiracy theorists are often bizarrely fixated on defending them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

What's worse is she is now saying that hedgecutting down in Kilkenny is part of a globalist agenda!

gman2k wrote: »
    What's worse is she is now saying that hedgecutting down in Kilkenny is part of a globalist agenda!
    It's all part of the globalist plot, you see...

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1099988377296883716?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 32,331 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

First step the hedges of kilkenny...tomorrow the WORLD!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I don't get the idea of calling her crazy and therefore giving her a pass on responsibility. It's also quite patronising to those with mental health.

Some people are just arseholes with whacky ideas.

Personally I think Gemma's just very vain with crushing status anxiety who's willing to shapeshift to garner any audience's attention. If the audience of the masses is ignoring you then you've got to go fishing in margins where there's a more radical element. And Conger Eels.

She's a scheming wagon craving relevance and adoration regardless of where that comes from. Not unlike John Waters.

474050.PNG

The comments below are a joy...
    "It’s pure indoctrination into occultism. We are fast departing our Christian heritage. I cannot help think this is the softening up phase for when the education system will next promote gender dysmorphia as part of a twisted curriculum."

"The unicorn is occult symbolism. It symbolises the coming of the Messiah, The Anti-Christ...The New Age. Or in modern terms, the NEW WORLD ORDER. Everything the globalists do has hidden meaning, everything. It's hidden in plain sight because they are laughing at our ignorance."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

"Both promise to believe in each other's existence from that moment on."

The unicorn is intrinsically linked to the gay rights movement. I'd raise an eyebrow if my kids came home with that, especially with the associated text.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/15/return-of-the-unicorn-the-magical-beast-of-our-times

The unicorn is intrinsically linked to the gay rights movement. I'd raise an eyebrow if my kids came home with that, especially with the associated text.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/15/return-of-the-unicorn-the-magical-beast-of-our-times
    Errr ok....a few LGBT people liking unicorns doesnt mean something is "intrinsically linked to the gay rights movement", come on now lets not be silly.
    That article/opinion piece is a hotch potch of nonsense.

So you would you be worried your child is being indoctrinated to being a "gay" if they came home with anything with a unicorn on it?

Oh noes, the gays are brainwashing our kids. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Oh noes, the gays are brainwashing our kids. :rolleyes:
    As are the Irish government!!!!
    https://encircleworldphotos.photoshelter.com/image/I0000AnQgrvZ_Oes

I think Varadkar climbed up there and chiselled out this unicorn on Custom House!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,392 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Some of those comments... jeez.

Renua councillor doing a great job there making his party look Not Nuts At All, Honest.

So 5G can see through walls, but not hedgerows. Gotcha

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

gmisk wrote: »
    As are the Irish government!!!!
    https://encircleworldphotos.photoshelter.com/image/I0000AnQgrvZ_Oes

I think Varadkar climbed up there and chiselled out this unicorn on Custom House!!!

In fairness that is a lovely bit of chiselling. They must have been ****ting themselves doing the horn in case they accidentally knocked it off.

Some of those comments... jeez.

Renua councillor doing a great job there making his party look Not Nuts At All, Honest.

So 5G can see through walls, but not hedgerows. Gotcha
    I think that ship has thankfully well and truly sailed.
    They were polling 0% last I read.

I think that ship has thankfully well and truly sailed.
    They were polling 0% last I read.

That high?

That high?
    Margin of error of -1% :D
    Well I suppose they can vote for themselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I thought it was top stop the unicorns hiding???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Errr ok....a few LGBT people liking unicorns doesnt mean something is "intrinsically linked to the gay rights movement", come on now lets not be silly.
    That article/opinion piece is a hotch potch of nonsense.

So you would you be worried your child is being indoctrinated to being a "gay" if they came home with anything with a unicorn on it?

It's a gay rights symbol, same as a pink triangle and the rainbow flag. That's fact, not opinion.

I'd keep an eye on it. I can understand it being promoted in non-faith schools, but there's stricter codes in Catholic schools.

It's a gay rights symbol, same as a pink triangle and the rainbow flag. That's fact, not opinion.

I'd keep an eye on it. I can understand it being promoted in non-faith schools, but there's stricter codes in Catholic schools.

Sometimes a unicorn is just a unicorn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

They just let the priests rape kids

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement