Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

seamus wrote: »
    The fact that she keeps cropping up anywhere, and gets an airing anywhere, is by design.

Same reason the Iona institute, despite being a fringe group of five or six zealots with no real qualifications to speak on most issues, get any airtime.
    O'Doherty has been shunned by her former media colleagues - rightly so - since she started her latest projects.

It's all quite refreshing, in contrast to what we're seeing from the UK and the US, that broadcasters (including most print publications) are choosing to ignore her, rather than benefit in ad revenue from her bizarre rants.

She's been forced onto the fringes of Irish political commentary via YouTube, and has a pathetically low viewership in context of the voting population; she's no great threat. This all restores, somewhat, my confidence in Irish media.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

20Cent wrote: »
    There is a mini industry in batsh1t crazy right wing conspiracy theories. Get a decent number of followers, mention God, be pro trump, anti immigration and anti abortion. The other crazies start donating and funding you. It's a business model.

It's batsh1t crazy because you're living in a bubble and you're none the wiser. I was like you about 2 years ago. Actually the bible is very good highlighting the evil at work in this world and a lot of the predictions made have been coming through. That's an area I would like to explore next, see what the illuminati are currently doing and what the bible says.

Where did your breakthrough come from? YouTube no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Birneybau wrote: »
    Where did your breakthrough come from? YouTube no doubt

No it was actually through researching gold and silver articles, wanted to find an asset that does well in a reset. Then realised they're suppressing the price through paper contracts, and from there began to learn more about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭woejus

The Nal wrote: »
    Yup. There are 15 year old with gaming channels set up this month with more subscribers.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCtDhSWHrzczksNAZ-9dFGIw

€6 - €92 monthly income from that youtube channel 🤣

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

During the week she had a lady on from Roosky and that Grand Torino fella. The lady and her niece had confronted the anti racism protesters earlier in the week and I thought they were really good at sticking it to some gimp who was shouting at them.
    During the 3way interview Gemma was talking about the fires that were started in the hotel. Gemma proposed that the fires were a False Flag operation.
    Recently she's put up an obviously fake video of a wind turbine exploding and crashing to the ground.

Reality and fantasy are fairly muddled in her head.

• Advertisement

woejus wrote: »
    https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCtDhSWHrzczksNAZ-9dFGIw

€6 - €92 monthly income from that youtube channel 🤣
    Sad to see a person who clearly is a talented journalist reduced to this. It's like watching someone being fired in real-time, or someone you admire make a monumental cock-up -- not fun.

It must be devastating for her and her family. I just can't believe that she genuinely believes this stuff, and your post makes it clear that she's not doing it for the money. There's a lot of paranoia going on, and I don't want to speculate on how far it goes, but it isn't healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭BeerFarts

It's batsh1t crazy because you're living in a bubble and you're none the wiser. I was like you about 2 years ago. Actually the bible is very good highlighting the evil at work in this world and a lot of the predictions made have been coming through. That's an area I would like to explore next, see what the illuminati are currently doing and what the bible says.

Is it possible to break out of one batsh1t bubble into a double bubble of batsh1t trouble?

Yes! yes it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No it was actually through researching gold and silver articles, wanted to find an asset that does well in a reset. Then realised they're suppressing the price through paper contracts, and from there began to learn more about them.

A sincere question, are you happy with your lot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

BeerFarts wrote: »
    Is it possible to break out of one batsh1t bubble into a double bubble of batsh1t trouble?

Yes! yes it is!

It’s opening your mind to the point where your brain falls out.

Birneybau wrote: »
    A sincere question, are you happy with your lot?

Honestly yes. I have given up watching tv except for sport, more aware of how the world works, I eat healthier, eliminated sugar and precooked meals, made the connection why anxiety and depression levels are skyrocketing even though we have everything and realised there is actually a lot of good and love in the world as well. So fcuk them. What they worship and what they have planned is pure evil but there's nothing I can do about it. From my side I will look at the bigger picture, try be a better person and maintain healthy relationships with people I encounter during my time in this world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Honestly yes. I have given up watching tv except for sport, more aware of how the world works, I eat healthier, eliminated sugar and precooked meals, made the connection why anxiety and depression levels are skyrocketing even though we have everything and realised there is actually a lot of good and love in the world as well. So fcuk them. What they worship and what they have planned is pure evil but there's nothing I can do about it. From my side I will look at the bigger picture, try be a better person and maintain healthy relationships with people I encounter during my time in this world.

Who's "they"? What do "they" worship? What have "they" planned?

You don't need to be enlightened to know that eating healthier, cutting out sugar and precooked meals will make you feel better? It's just a pain in the hole to do.

PhoneMain wrote: »
    Who's "they"? What do "they" worship? What have "they" planned?

You don't need to be enlightened to know that eating healthier, cutting out sugar and precooked meals will make you feel better? It's just a pain in the hole to do.

They is illuminati, according to Ronald Bernard they number about 12,000 but they have infiltrated many organisations around the world. They worship Lucifer and at some of their secret rituals they offer human sacrifices. They do this because the demon creatures that help them feed off negative energy like fear.

Their main control over society is through the financial system, MSM, film and music industry. US federal reserve is owned by 12 families with the Rothschilds being the major owner. The dollar is also the main global reserve currency and is backed by oil allowing as many dollars to be sent out to other countries getting goods and services in return. The US is their main enforcer like Britain before them, bringing their banking system into every country. By charging interest on debt, which is against the bible and quran, they extract wealth from the bottom up the banking system through the world bank and IMF to the illuminati at the top.

Also if look at the international news in the MSM anywhere around the world where they have a foothold, it's almost identical. Same language same viewpoint same propaganda. At moment it's anti Russia, gender identity, globalism, free movement economic migrants, racism etc, all used to set people against each other and deflect from what they're doing behind the scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,006 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Also if look at the international news in the MSM anywhere around the world where they have a foothold, it's almost identical. Same language same viewpoint same propaganda. At moment it's anti Russia, gender identity, globalism, free movement economic migrants, racism etc, all used to set people against each other and deflect from what they're doing behind the scenes.

....maybe the legalisation of drugs is a bad idea, I may have to rethink this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

They is illuminati, according to Ronald Bernard they number about 12,000 but they have infiltrated many organisations around the world. They worship Lucifer and at some of their secret rituals they offer human sacrifices. They do this because the demon creatures that help them feed off negative energy like fear.

Their main control over society is through the financial system, MSM, film and music industry. US federal reserve is owned by 12 families with the Rothschilds being the major owner. The dollar is also the main global reserve currency and is backed by oil allowing as many dollars to be sent out to other countries getting goods and services in return. The US is their main enforcer like Britain before them, bringing their banking system into every country. By charging interest on debt, which is against the bible and quran, they extract wealth from the bottom up the banking system through the world bank and IMF to the illuminati at the top.

Like I said there is a market for batsh1t crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

They worship Lucifer and at some of their secret rituals they offer human sacrifices. They do this because the demon creatures that help them feed off negative energy like fear.

Right....................

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭francois

Not sure if serious or....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,621 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

The natural reaction is to laugh at this sort of stuff but a lot of these people are actually mentally ill. I don't think Gemma is completely sane. A screw has come loose somewhere or shes popped up on the spectrum late in life. In that respect, its sad.

We've really only started diagnosing these issues properly in the last few years but anyone prone to believing theories such as "they" are poisoning us with chemtrails and fluoride or that Sandy Hook was a hoax etc should be treated as a sick person who needs help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Is Gulible an illness?

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Is Gulible an illness?

It is at those levels yeah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

You said you try to be a better person previously. Now you seem to be justifying every form of hate speech. Right so...

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    You said you try to be a better person previously. Now you seem to be justifying every form of hate speech. Right so...

So if you don't agree with something then label it as hate speech or classify the person as mentally unwell. Okay this I already knew.

So if you don't agree with something then label it as hate speech or classify the person as mentally unwell. Okay this I already knew.

People who believe that the world is controlled by lizards are mentally unwell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

You included an anti semetic rant that was literally a foundation to the nazi party. Then said the current evil agenda is anti racism. I'm guessing gay rights is one of their other evil agendas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Only thing missing from this are the Lizard People/Annunaki/Archons and we are right down the rabbit hole of bat**** crazy theory.

The Nal wrote: »
    People who believe that the world is controlled by lizards are mentally unwell.

I never mentioned the word lizard. I said they worship lucifer. There is a lot more to this world than learning pointless information in school to spill it out in an exam that's quickly forgotten or from sitting down on a sofa being brainwashed by the MSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,006 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

I never mentioned the word lizard. I said they worship lucifer. There is a lot more to this world than learning pointless information in school to spill it out in an exam that's quickly forgotten or from sitting down on a sofa being brainwashed by the MSM.

'information' on the internets also needs to be consumed under caution!

You'd have to believe Lucifer exists though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can you list the people involved and link.to the evidence for this (especially your claims about human sanctification) please.

FYI: A random youtube video will not be deemed evidence, I'm looking for solid evidence for your claims please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Is Gulible an illness?

I just tried to check, its doesn't appear in the dictionary I have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,369 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Has to be a parody at this point
    Well played.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement