Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

The political system is going into overdrive trying to take Gemma down.
    She has been proven right time and time again over the last few weeks.
    She should start a political party be great to have a true representative of the people in government.
    First order of business repeal the repealing of the eight amendment

• Registered Users Posts: 40,284 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She should start a political party be great to have a true representative of the people in government.

what, in particular, has she been right about in the last few weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Spoken like a religious conservative. Secularism is here to stay and get used to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Read the text on the screen here. This is not just normal batshít crazy. This is off the wall, alex jones on hgh and steroids crazy.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1127312764811268096?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Based on what exactly? You're not very democratic.

• Advertisement

She's doing a pretty good job herself.

In what way? She correctly guessed she was in a shopping centre? Or an airport?

The mad hatters, yes.

How democratic to overrule 67% of the population.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

How democratic to overrule 67% of the population.[/quote]

I think the vote would be drastically different in a second referendum.
    Biased media and the reality of the result and the reality of abortion on demand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

How democratic to overrule 67% of the population.

Ithink the vote would be drastically different in a second referendum.
    Biased media and the reality of the result and the reality of abortion on demand[/QUOTE]

Well Charles, the upcoming referendum will be useful as an indicator to the validity of your statement.

If as you claim, people have now realised the error of their earlier vote, we can expect a backlash in the divorce referendum on the 24th.

If there is a similar % vote in favour of shortening the period people must live apart to qualify as divorcees will you accept the result?
    Or will you blame a biased media for again misleading the population?

Nixonbot wrote: »
    Based on what exactly? You're not very democratic.
    Well, the Remain campaigners would beg to differ.

The thing about this mad motley-crew of barely-disguised fascists is that they've taken some of their cues from mainstream and even left-wing political approaches.

The widespread acknowledgement of how some minorities have been mistreated (which acknowledgement is way overdue), has somehow allowed them to rail against a culture of victimhood, whilst inadvertently giving them the courage to declare themselves 'victims'.

And on the topic of referendums, it's hard for those of us who think Brexit is madness to favour a repeat referendum, and defend our own previous repeats, whilst denying the chance of a Referendum to amend Repeal.

I think the reason why many of us find it difficult to understand the origins of these nutters, is because they've appropriated (and sometimes, but not always, mutated) some of the things that the left has itself been saying.

In fact, to be really literal about it, calling left-wingers Communists is oddly akin to calling DDI supporters Nazis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,650 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Let's be frank here, no person who wants a career in the media will espouse to having anything other than liberal views.
    You don't listen to Newstalk much, do you?
    SafeSurfer wrote: »
    People believe, that is, have faith that there is no voting fraud. You cannot definitively know there is none.
    So why don't you tell us all about the voting fraud that is happening in Ireland?

Really? The 'political system' seems to be mostly ignoring her as a bit of a joke. What particular actions have you seen taken to 'try to take her down'?

Really? What was she proven right on? The NZ false flag allegation? The Unicorn conspiracy? The rainbow muffin in Costa Finglas conspiracy?

Hasn't she already done this with the ACI movement? The one that is getting 1% in the polls?

Biased media and the reality of the result and the reality of abortion on demand
    And your view is based on ? Any opinion poll or objective measure?

Any huge outcry about 'the reality of abortion' in Ireland (instead of fooling ourselves and exporting our 'problems' to the UK)?

Well it was 35 years between votes. Let's rerun it in another 35 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

I'm from a working class background, some of you saw my past posts to prove it :P Women from my background want freedom, they got it in the abortion referendum, it's women's bodies that Gemma and Charles want to control again. No you will not ever try to control people's bodies through your warped religious doctrine again. You have damaged women's lives for decades., never ever again. Get over it, secularism is here to stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,244 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Lol. And lol. And lol forever more. That's all your posts deserve.

klaaaz wrote: »
    I'm from a working class background, some of you saw my past posts to prove it :P Women from my background want freedom, they got it in the abortion referendum, it's women's bodies that Gemma and Charles want to control again. No you will not ever try to control people's bodies through your warped religious doctrine again. You have damaged women's lives for decades., never ever again. Get over it, secularism is here to stay.
    Control women's bodies never heard such nonsense.
    Abortion shouldn't be used as a form of birth control.
    Children dying has more to do with than just the mother
    What about the Father?? Every baby has one you know

• Registered Users Posts: 23,317 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Birneybau wrote: »
    Lol. And lol. And lol forever more. That's all your posts deserve.

Tbf he hasn't reached the 20th century yet. He's in for some nasty shocks before he even reaches the 21st Century

Well it was 35 years between votes. Let's rerun it in another 35 years...

Abortion on demand what the people were hoodwinked into voting for.
    The second referendum will be within the next few years.
    Why so afraid of a second referendum

That's what I was hoping for with my vote.

I guess bodily autonomy is more important to me.

Why so afraid of a second referendum? Because I campaigned with some amazing women that had to bring up horror stories from their past so it didn't affect future generations of women. That was torture for them, and to have to relive it, amongst all the vile lies that the anti-abortion crowd were up to was truly horrible.

So again, I'm thinking of the women that this actually affected

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nobody was hoodwinked. If you're thick enough to be hoodwinked you should lose your vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ollkiller

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    People believe, that is, have faith that there is no voting fraud. You cannot definitively know there is none.

Apart from small incidents like someone getting 2 polling cards or counting a few votes wrong (which recounts sort out) there's no voter fraud in Ireland. It's ridiculous to suggest there is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Absolute nonsense. I researched my vote before I cast it as many did. Hoodwinked. Lol.

And no there won't be a second vote within years. And if there was there would be a bigger yes vote.

That's what I was hoping for with my vote.

I guess bodily autonomy is more important to me.

Why so afraid of a second referendum? Because I campaigned with some amazing women that had to bring up horror stories from their past so it didn't affect future generations of women. That was torture for them, and to have to relive it, amongst all the vile lies that the anti-abortion crowd were up to was truly horrible.

So again, I'm thinking of the women that this actually affected

There was no need to repeal the eight.
    Legislation was only needed to care for mother's who child had FFA or rape which I would have supported 100%.
    Abortion will now be used as a form of birth control unfortunately.
    Father's should have been given a say in law.
    It's their child too that is being killed.
    A healthy child been killed is so sad life is so precious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Legislation was only needed to care for mother's who child had FFA or rape which I would have supported 100%.

They did unless you are saying that men were not allowed to vote in the referendum last year?

There are many other places to argue about abortion. This thread is more concerned with

"according to some insiders, some AI will be structured to provide a home for evil spirits (Dead Nephilim, i.e. Demons?)."

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1127312764811268096?s=20

Hoodwinked? Every possible angle of the law and proposal was pored over with intense detail. Who exactly was 'hoodwinked'? This is just sour grapes really isn't it?

Interesting - so you accept that any pregnant woman who says she was raped is entitled to abortion then? You realise that is - to use your own abhorrent term - abortion on demand?

There are many other places to argue about abortion. This thread is more concerned with

"according to some insiders, some AI will be structured to provide a home for evil spirits (Dead Nephilim, i.e. Demons?)."

Charles - is this one of things that Gemma is right about? That AI will be structured to provide a home for Dead Nephilim? [I loved their 3rd album].

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Shes getting closer to being sectioned or having a full breakdown.

source.gif

The Nal wrote: »
    Shes getting closer to being sectioned or having a full breakdown.

Or closer to the truth.

Or closer to the truth.

That artificial intelligence will be used to house demons?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Or closer to the truth.

Yep, lizard people are secretly controlling our minds with chemtrails.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement