Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

I'd love to know what proof a Gemmaroid would find acceptable that proves they're wrong on many things.

They can't all have been raised as racist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, bullying, hate mongerers. At one stage you'd imagine a lot of them were nice, and believed in sharing. How would you tap back into that person ?
    I keep thinking about this question since I read it.

It's a difficult one to answer. My gut tells me don't give them an inch, but we should probably examine whether their (i assume) economic grievances have some way of being addressed.

If they're like the Gilets Jaunes (or, the most intolerable of the Gilets Jaunes) they are probably feeling sad about the fact that they have fewer opportunities than their parents.

How that morphed into a racism and intolerance that many older generations opposed, I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

An example of the insanity I saw today was a gemnaroid posted a video of kids in a mosque.
    To me it was so clear that the video was of a school visiting a mosque on a field trip (white kids :)) being shown how Muslims pray.. They were laughing and joking as they were following the routine just like kids on a field trip do...

Yer mans take on it was "forced Muslim indoctrination" and followed by tweets such as"not on my watch ć and so forth

theguzman wrote: »
    Deplorables if you will, oh wait, where has such abuse for people happened before. :D:D The fact that she says things that the braindead left don't want to hear in their Ivory Towers is great. She sure upsets alot of people.

I think we caught a live one!

Go on then, what "things"?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,449 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

An award winning journalist who can't even spell a 5 letter word correctly :D

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011070254271&tsid=0.03791131025837946&source=result

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Her supporters on Facebook are already getting their excuses in.
    Seemingly, if she is not elected on May 24th, it will be due to vote rigging and election fraud.....

Saw that. Literally every general election there's cameras at every count centre with normal people, wait for it, counting actual votes. Everyone knows someone worked in a count centre. And there's zero vote fraud. These idiots think we live in Zimbabwe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭circadian

Some of her supporters are now calling detractors rapists on twitter now. Classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

theguzman wrote: »
    Deplorables if you will, oh wait, where has such abuse for people happened before. :D:D The fact that she says things that the braindead left don't want to hear in their Ivory Towers is great. She sure upsets alot of people.

She's a laughing stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Odhinn wrote: »
    "Now that we are living under Communism in #Ireland, we need to understand the rules of the game. When your opponents are gaining too much popularity, try to have them silenced by labelling them racists or fascists"
    https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1126597795123798016

Did I miss something over night?

I had to laugh at this. Her video showed capitalist Ireland and she declared it communist. NUTS

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 40,991 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

humberklog wrote: »
    Yesterday was some fun. Barrelling about the Northside saying "We" a lot but looking a lot like "I" as she mauled sambos in Costa Finglas and shrieked at the thoughts of a Chipolte toasty being cold and being made in Northern Ireland. She met a person (Sinead from Glasnevin) who said she's already voted Gemser Numero Uno in the ol' postal vote.
    Off to the Omni to meet one of her minions who was getting hassle for giving out leaflets on private property. Although after a bit of Freeman Woo discussion they decided that it was Irish soil.

Well the people on the Northside are wide awake- they know. They know what's going on! They see it- the globalisation. The sickness. Everyone is sick, ill. They're being killed with burgers. The Northside are woke (although by the emptiness of the streets it looked as though the Woke might still be in bed but Woke all the same).

After a day on the Northside without going to the airport this solid Southsider returned Southside to put the feet up and fire out a rake of weird Tweets.

All in a days work.

She wants all the British and US shops out of Ireland

Tesco gone
    Boots gone
    Argos gone
    Starbucks gone
    Costa gone

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

After a day on the Northside without going to the airport this solid Southsider returned Southside to put the feet up and fire out a rake of weird Tweets.

All in a days work.

Actually the area looked pretty OK. People going about their business and work. Cars were perfectly fine modern models and houses and gardens were well kept and well maintained.
    You would think it was LA during the riots to listen to her.
    Remarkable how low rise Dublin is, when you take a look at it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Gemma is absolutely great craic.
    Mad as a hatter.
    She should have her own weekly show on tv. Would be comedy gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

FG teaching 0-4 year olds to w@nk now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Gemma is absolutely great craic.
    Mad as a hatter.
    She should have her own weekly show on tv. Would be comedy gold.

Chris Morris already made it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

The broadcast from Ballyfermot was gas. Continuously pointing the canera in the direction of the poster of Obi Ekoba (FG) whilst sighing and tsking and saying is this all they can offer. Of course she was commenting on the shops across the road and basically calling Ballyfermot a kip.

So far this week this very priledged posh wagon has gone out to pretty ordinary working class areas and called them kips and the people living there unhealthy and bored.

We can't all be like Gemma and be children of rich pharmacists who get to grow up in Renalagh and go to schools like Mucross college and get to go to UCD. Most arent. It's anazing the "shock" that the high middle classes such as Gemma have when they see where most of us live.

Coming over looking for votes in places the likes of her wouldnt usually be seen dead in and then slagging it off is a bit...rich.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

We can't all be like Gemma and be children of rich pharmacists who get to grow up in Renalagh and go to schools like Mucross college and get to go to UCD. Most arent. It's anazing the "shock" that the high middle classes such as Gemma have when they see where most of us live.

Coming over looking for votes in places the likes of her wouldnt usually be seen dead in and then slagging it off is a bit...rich.

It reads like something from a Ross O'Carroll-Kelly piece doesn't it..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Dublin Airport - communist hub, "one of the most globalist places in the country". The multi-faith room is muslim.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

• Registered Users Posts: 28,596 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

ollkiller wrote: »
    Saw that. Literally every general election there's cameras at every count centre with normal people, wait for it, counting actual votes. Everyone knows someone worked in a count centre. And there's zero vote fraud. These idiots think we live in Zimbabwe.
    There's also the massed ranks of party activists, candidates and candidate agents that view the entire process, including receiving boxes at the count centre, opening the boxes and every step of counting the votes.

She is right though, (far right in fact) about one thing though... The country is in ****e.... Workin our asses off to live generally. A rational common sense approach would be radical enough for me to be honest
    Yes and no - no doubt we have some very serious issues, but we also have huge improvements in standards of living. Look at the standard of cars on the street compared to 20 years ago. Look at the improvements in cancer treatment, stroke treatment and more.

We're really not a 3rd world country. And even it if was in sh1te, why would anyone think that Gemma is the answer?

Apparently "Cycling is part of the UN globalist agenda."

Did she really say this? ROFLMAO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

FG teaching 0-4 year olds to w@nk now?

Learning from the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,449 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Her latest rant is about Dublin airport.

The bullies who run Dublin airport (CEO Dalton Phillips) banned me from filming the 'multi faith' room today which is effectively a mosque. The Irish people own the airport so if you are in the area or travelling abroad drop in a cross to remind these philistines, who's wages you pay, that ireland is Christian too - 90%.

You might also like to remind Aer Lingus that green is the colour of Ireland and we don't want our planes to be white.

She's getting worse lads!

Did she really say this? ROFLMAO.

In a video posted on facebook on the 14th march. She comments on the number of bikes on a train in sweden saying "The globalists love this" as its "a means of containment"
    https://www.facebook.com/100011070254271/videos/vb.100011070254271/760121091033559/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Even one of her ardent supporters has decided to cut his ties to her:

https://twitter.com/terrymcmahon69/status/1126053344823447553

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Odhinn wrote: »
    In a video posted on facebook on the 14th march. She comments on the number of bikes on a train in sweden saying "The globalists love this" as its "a means of containment"
    https://www.facebook.com/100011070254271/videos/vb.100011070254271/760121091033559/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

She also reiterated last week in a broafcast ftom Terenure. As far as i remember i quoted verbatim.

Great reply by Dublin Airport on her twitter recently. Can't link at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,659 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

She also reiterated last week in a broafcast ftom Terenure. As far as i remember i quoted verbatim.

Here it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1127222658230292481

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭_Godot_

She wants all the British and US shops out of Ireland

Tesco gone
    Boots gone
    Argos gone
    Starbucks gone
    Costa gone

And if they went, what jobs would there be for the workers? This ##### is an idiot.

_Godot_ wrote: »
    And if they went, what jobs would there be for he workers? This ##### is an idiot.

They'll be employed working in factories that will produce the mandatory national uniform of aran jumpers, tweed trousers and brogues. Also shes borrowing "Brexit logic" - Put out the foriegners=money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Birneybau wrote: »
    Even one of her ardent supporters has decided to cut his ties to her:

I can just see the headlines tomorrow: Fair City actor in "I reject conservative views" shocker.

Let's be frank here, no person who wants a career in the media will espouse to having anything other than liberal views.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

ollkiller wrote: »

People believe, that is, have faith that there is no voting fraud. You cannot definitively know there is none.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    People believe, that is, have faith that there is no voting fraud. You cannot definitively know there is none.

It would be silly to say there is zero fraud, especially with people sometimes getting two polling cards, having lived at different locations etc.
    But to claim that there are thousands upon thousands of fraudulent votes that are actually targeted to achieving a specific outcome is fantasy stuff.
    But wait till after the upcoming elections, this old line will be trotted out to explain why Gemma lost her deposit....

• Advertisement

I haven't followed her in an age and she was bad then but a quick look on the "socials" and she is indeed either bat **** crazy or the best troll ever !!!!

In either case jesus wept for the people who buy her brand of bull****. I thought Jeff Rudd and his lot were bad but Gemma and her lot are hard core ****wits.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement