Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

A few months back, someone (perhaps in this Thread, but maybe on Twitter) calculated her earnings from YouTube/Facebook. I can't remember the exact amount, but you wouldn't feed the cat off of it.

Not saying that to say that she's corrupt, nor do I care about her partner's earnings, if she has one. But it's clear that she's whittling away a lot of money, and that in itself might indicate all isn't quite right here, for her personally.

Her husband died a few years ago. Some say she went off the deep end after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

humberklog wrote: »
    Yesterday was some fun. Barrelling about the Northside saying "We" a lot but looking a lot like "I" as she mauled sambos in Costa Finglas and shrieked at the thoughts of a Chipolte toasty being cold and being made in Northern Ireland. She met a person (Sinead from Glasnevin) who said she's already voted Gemser Numero Uno in the ol' postal vote.
    Off to the Omni to meet one of her minions who was getting hassle for giving out leaflets on private property. Although after a bit of Freeman Woo discussion they decided that it was Irish soil.

Well the people on the Northside are wide awake- they know. They know what's going on! They see it- the globalisation. The sickness. Everyone is sick, ill. They're being killed with burgers. The Northside are woke (although by the emptiness of the streets it looked as though the Woke might still be in bed but Woke all the same).

After a day on the Northside without going to the airport this solid Southsider returned Southside to put the feet up and fire out a rake of weird Tweets.

All in a days work.

I had a look at some of the video shot in the Omni. "How many of these shops are Irish?!" (as camera pans from the Eir shopfront (though who the hell knows who owns Eir this week, in fairness...))

The livestream comments were appalling in their ignorance. Lots of blatant racism, lots of wilful ignorance (a shopping centre is public property/land?! Really?!) That's the scary and dangerous bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I had a look at some of the video shot in the Omni. "How many of these shops are Irish?!" (as camera pans from the Eir shopfront (though who the hell knows who owns Eir this week, in fairness...))

The livestream comments were appalling in their ignorance. Lots of blatant racism, lots of wilful ignorance (a shopping centre is public property/land?! Really?!) That's the scary and dangerous bit.

It just proves the stupidity of the gemmaroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,754 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I watched some of the videos of hers that the twitter account the dumbarton one has which one poster put up about her views on African culture. It’s tinfoil hat city in these videos. Apparently 5G will be “genocidal” and she has a real dislike of An Post and she’s convinced the results of her vote totals won’t be the true count. I took it to mean that because the Gardai keep the voting boxes overnight after the Election Day ends that there will be some carry on.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I try to watch her videos with an impartial and open mind, but there is nothing that ever convinces me of anything in what she says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I try to watch her videos with an impartial and open mind, but there is nothing that ever convinces me of anything in what she says.

I watched one once. Had to stop about a minute in as i could feel my brain seeping out my earlobe.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

ollkiller wrote: »
    I watched one once. Had to stop about a minute in as i could feel my brain seeping out my earlobe.

that's called communism goo

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    that's called communism goo

Lol. Good to put a name to the madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

ollkiller wrote: »

I have admiration for anyone who can watch one all the way through. I can only manage a minute or two before her wild rambling annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

It just proves the stupidity of the gemmaroids.

Stupidity, I can at least ignore. It's when she spouts racist anti-immigration ****e and the next day a proposed direct provision centre goes on fire that it gets more serious...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭circadian

According to someone on her Facebook, Microsoft is shutting down Windows 7 next year meaning that they'll have to buy a new laptop. This genius, however, has thwarted that plan by turning off automatic updates.

Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,403 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

circadian wrote: »
    According to someone on her Facebook, Microsoft is shutting down Windows 7 next year meaning that they'll have to buy a new laptop. This genius, however, has thwarted that plan by turning off automatic updates.

Amazing.
    :D:D:D

"Thats it lads...shut down windows 7....pull out the big plug powering all of the windows 7 computers"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,661 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Her supporters are so thick. Its very funny.

circadian wrote: »

Amazing.

Someone might want to tell some of the banks, hospitals etc that are running this an XP on their machines, whole country will grind to a halt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Odhinn

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Someone might want to tell some of the banks, hospitals etc that are running this an XP on their machines, whole country will grind to a halt.

No, we're run by communists now. We'll all be sent off to collectivised farms.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Ahh lads I follow her on Twitter just for the laugh but I had a look at Facebook and YouTube today and if there is one thing worse than Gemma it’s the tools that comment on her posts and video.
    All sorts of crazy going on over on Facebook are some grown adults really this gullible.

I'd love to know what proof a Gemmaroid would find acceptable that proves they're wrong on many things.

They can't all have been raised as racist, islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, bullying, hate mongerers. At one stage you'd imagine a lot of them were nice, and believed in sharing. How would you tap back into that person ?

Odhinn wrote: »
    No, we're run by communists now. We'll all be sent off to collectivised farms.

Given the comments regarding the omni and bus depots being owned by her/the people, not that much of a stretch for some of her followers l suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Odhinn

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Given the comments regarding the omni and bus depots being owned by her/the people, not that much of a stretch for some of her followers l suppose.

Yep. We can only hope to be saved by Doherty, John Waters and that freeman on the land eejit.

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    Yep. We can only hope to be saved by Doherty, John Waters and that freeman on the land eejit.

Waters was apparently going to emigrate if the 8th was repealed, yet we're still stuck with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

harr wrote: »
    Ahh lads I follow her on Twitter just for the laugh but I had a look at Facebook and YouTube today and if there is one thing worse than Gemma it’s the tools that comment on her posts and video.
    All sorts of crazy going on over on Facebook are some grown adults really this gullible.

But most of the "people" that comment are fake profiles. They go off on one then when you challenge them and they say you're the one one trolling. It's hilarious. You can spot them a mile away and then you have gullible people following their every word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

The Nal wrote: »
    Her supporters are so thick. Its very funny.

Deplorables if you will, oh wait, where has such abuse for people happened before. :D:D The fact that she says things that the braindead left don't want to hear in their Ivory Towers is great. She sure upsets alot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

theguzman wrote: »
    Deplorables if you will, oh wait, where has such abuse for people happened before. :D:D The fact that she says things that the braindead left don't want to hear in their Ivory Towers is great. She sure upsets alot of people.

Such as?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

theguzman wrote: »

Such as?

I, for one, am dying to hear it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Her supporters on Facebook are already getting their excuses in.
    Seemingly, if she is not elected on May 24th, it will be due to vote rigging and election fraud.....

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭weetiepie

Am I the only person on this earth who doesn't know who gemma o Doherty is 🀣🀣🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

weetiepie wrote: »
    Am I the only person on this earth who doesn't know who gemma o Doherty is 🀣🀣🀣

Well, on this thread, yes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Birneybau wrote: »
    I, for one, am dying to hear it

For a start you can pay Microsoft to support an out of service os if you love it so much but I just have this inkling that the finer aspects of computing lies just above the heads of those commenting on the post.

Ffs one guy thinks he's George Boole or something coz he turned off auto update to thart evil Microsofts plan to shut down windows 7.

She is right though, (far right in fact) about one thing though... The country is in ****e.... Workin our asses off to live generally. A rational common sense approach would be radical enough for me to be honest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

weetiepie wrote: »
    Am I the only person on this earth who doesn't know who gemma o Doherty is ������

Keep it that way you will thank me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement