Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

Muting her name on Twitter is great for ould quiet life. I didn't even know she was running in the European elections until I saw her briefly mentioned on The Tonight Show last night.

The newspapers are giving her about as much attention as that Herman wacko who's also running, apparently.

I do miss the communism panic though. @Odhinn that tweet is priceless.

"Now that we are living under communism..." :pac:

How can anyone think this woman is completely sane?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Saw a bus today with her poster so either it's a fake story or some drivers don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,353 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eviltwin wrote: »
    Saw a bus today with her poster so either it's a fake story or some drivers don't care.

Or drivers just drive the bus they are assigned to. If the drivers did object and refused to drive them you would be complaining that they are restricting her freedom of speech

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

haven't seen the news story she is referring to but there is the letter from the bus drivers union complaining about her ad. doesn't look like fake news to me.

so there is a letter from the union to Dublin Bus querying why they are allowing the posters to be used.

But nothing about refusal to drive the buses, and not a news story in sight (that I have seen anyway)

So she is making the fake fake news now?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I imagine if you asked 100% of bus drivers today what was advertised on the bus they were driving, 100% of them would shrug their shoulders.

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    so there is a letter from the union to Dublin Bus querying why they are allowing the posters to be used.

But nothing about refusal to drive the buses, and not a news story in sight (that I have seen anyway)

is that a surprise?

just making sure I have a full understanding of the real events as opposed to what herself is reporting while standing alone in a butchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Or drivers just drive the bus they are assigned to. If the drivers did object and refused to drive them you would be complaining that they are restricting her freedom of speech

I couldn't give a fcuk about Gemma's freedom of speech. I think she's a kunt.

I would completely understand and support any driver who refused to drive a bus with her mug on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,203 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

eviltwin wrote: »

What do you think they're going to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Hurrache wrote: »
    What do you think they're going to do?

Make a reasoned and mature response - get a marker and a ladder and cross the eyes on the poster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

Given that her whole thing is transparency and anti-corruption, I'd like to know how she's funding 25 bus ads. They can't come cheap.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Make a reasoned and mature response - get a marker and a ladder and cross the eyes on the poster.

Or draw a moustache on her mug

Or draw a moustache on her mug

Only a little one, just below the nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Boom_Bap wrote: »

The NBRU said in that letter that they'd support any driver who refused to take out a bus with O'Doherty's ad on it. And, Dublin Bus, the NBRU or any individual driver denying her platform(s) is not a "Free Speech" issue, it is a "Not Wanting To Have Anything To Do With Loo-Lahs" issue. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yesterday was some fun. Barrelling about the Northside saying "We" a lot but looking a lot like "I" as she mauled sambos in Costa Finglas and shrieked at the thoughts of a Chipolte toasty being cold and being made in Northern Ireland. She met a person (Sinead from Glasnevin) who said she's already voted Gemser Numero Uno in the ol' postal vote.
    Off to the Omni to meet one of her minions who was getting hassle for giving out leaflets on private property. Although after a bit of Freeman Woo discussion they decided that it was Irish soil.

Well the people on the Northside are wide awake- they know. They know what's going on! They see it- the globalisation. The sickness. Everyone is sick, ill. They're being killed with burgers. The Northside are woke (although by the emptiness of the streets it looked as though the Woke might still be in bed but Woke all the same).

After a day on the Northside without going to the airport this solid Southsider returned Southside to put the feet up and fire out a rake of weird Tweets.

All in a days work.

Just looking at a tweet and video from yesterday where she is in the grounds of the Omni shopping centre in Santry and was asked to not canvass by security.

Title of video: Security Incident Unfolding

Security come and explain the situation, Gemma and her man start yammering about they are in a public area and that all the shops are British anyway.

The tweet is, now get a hold of yourselves:

Communist #Ireland in action: Public walkways are now no-go zones in #Dublin especially if you’re anti-corruption and anti-globalist. Please subscribe to www.anti-corruptionireland. #VoteGemmaEU2019

No Gems, you and no other campaigners are allowed to canvas there and security explained the situation to you calmly and rationally while you tried to make it into an incident.

humberklog wrote: »
    Yesterday was some fun. Barrelling about the Northside saying "We" a lot but looking a lot like "I" as she mauled sambos in Costa Finglas and shrieked at the thoughts of a Chipolte toasty being cold and being made in Northern Ireland. She met a person (Sinead from Glasnevin) who said she's already voted Gemser Numero Uno in the ol' postal vote.
    Off to the Omni to meet one of her minions who was getting hassle for giving out leaflets on private property. Although after a bit of Freeman Woo discussion they decided that it was Irish soil.

Well the people on the Northside are wide awake- they know. They know what's going on! They see it- the globalisation. The sickness. Everyone is sick, ill. They're being killed with burgers. The Northside are woke (although by the emptiness of the streets it looked as though the Woke might still be in bed but Woke all the same).

After a day on the Northside without going to the airport this solid Southsider returned Southside to put the feet up and fire out a rake of weird Tweets.

All in a days work.

The global cultural marxists have put something in the spice bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

The global cultural marxists have put something in the spice bags.

Her FB page is entertaining, in fairness, as are the loopers who seem to follow her. She really has it in for George Soros. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    Given that her whole thing is transparency and anti-corruption, I'd like to know how she's funding 25 bus ads. They can't come cheap.

This shows the type of idiot I am. I read that I thought did she buy 25 ads or one ad on the number 25 bus?

jimgoose wrote: »
    Her FB page is entertaining, in fairness, as are the loopers who seem to follow her. She really has it in for George Soros. :pac:
    O yeah

"If you want proof of the widespread corruption in Irish unions, look at how many have signed up to this racist outfit ENAR, which is funded by Nazi collaborator George Soros. Is it any wonder the rights of Irish workers are in such a woeful state?"
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011070254271&__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARA3Og-gsT8JVvgKjvrK7bJaQinMHYFq2IKQ_GMczYIGXNv2BcFP_jSeU_8Ry31RM37SCByqpi4Y2QYY&hc_ref=ARTjbF8VtCs1kud0mrWtDW2ga4AqOU8843T25TV5-Xo9clKduosbm1uZfuvLvN7yP9E&fref=nf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

O yeah

"If you want proof of the widespread corruption in Irish unions, look at how many have signed up to this racist outfit ENAR, which is funded by Nazi collaborator George Soros. Is it any wonder the rights of Irish workers are in such a woeful state?"
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011070254271&__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARA3Og-gsT8JVvgKjvrK7bJaQinMHYFq2IKQ_GMczYIGXNv2BcFP_jSeU_8Ry31RM37SCByqpi4Y2QYY&hc_ref=ARTjbF8VtCs1kud0mrWtDW2ga4AqOU8843T25TV5-Xo9clKduosbm1uZfuvLvN7yP9E&fref=nf

One of the comments on that post
    Citizenship is slavery taxation is theft and freedoms are an illusion. But people love their enslavement. 1 2 3 . . Problem Reaction Solution. Ireland is in control of the Zionists. The crashed e - CON - omy. If the people really saw what was coming down the line they would switch off their TEL A LIE VISION and put down their ĢMO's but the imprinted lies from our CON - ditioned childhoods is allowing our futures to be engineered. Philidelpha used to be the capital of Americia until the uprisings. Then came the yellow fever which made everyone stay in and that ended that upsurge. DC Washington is now the capital of Israhell and alot of misery stems from that fraud. The word NAZI NA-ZI. National Allanice - Zionists. Orthodox peaceful Jews put to death and all the SS Generals swiftly executed in the coverups. Goldman sacs has Ireland in its grip. Nama the front. Wake up our country was put into debt to cripple us with IMF funds. The traitors in their cushy corporation jobs after public life deserve more than prison.

There's a lot to unpack there and I'm pretty certain it won't be worth it.

All in a days work.
    boards.ie has found its very own Miriam Lord. I salute you.

Grayson wrote: »
    One of the comments on that post

There's a lot to unpack there and I'm pretty certain it won't be worth it.

Translated and summarised, it essentially says "ITS THE JEWS!!11!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Patty Hearst

All in a days work.

Very revealing bit of class snobbery there from you.
    Not surprising really as we all know the 'left' despise the working classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CosmicFool

KikiLaRue wrote: »

She took a case against the Independent for unfair dismissal and settled for an undisclosed amount.

Very revealing bit of class snobbery there from you.
    Not surprising really as we all know the 'left' despise the working classes.

Where, exactly? You might quote the relevant parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Moron

CosmicFool wrote: »
    She took a case against the Independent for unfair dismissal and settled for an undisclosed amount.

That was 5 years ago. Has she actually worked since?

She's written pieces for magazines, given talks etc. I'd imagine her opportunities are steadily drying up though. Sad in a way.

• Advertisement

A few months back, someone (perhaps in this Thread, but maybe on Twitter) calculated her earnings from YouTube/Facebook. I can't remember the exact amount, but you wouldn't feed the cat off of it.

Not saying that to say that she's corrupt, nor do I care about her partner's earnings, if she has one. But it's clear that she's whittling away a lot of money, and that in itself might indicate all isn't quite right here, for her personally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement