Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The irony is that it's a total lack of care. All children should be afforded care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Omackeral wrote: »
    This is the same mother that insisted he was introduced as gay at pre-school when he was a 3 year old. Some kids are still in bloody pull up nappies at that age. She's obviously not right in the head. Creepy unfit wagon of a ''mom'. Yet she'll still have her supporters among the fringes. Shameful carry on.

I think there is an element of Munchausen-by-proxy is some of these people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Don't Thank Me

Whatever forum you ever appear on again you'll forever be seen as either a troll or someone who holds ideas detrimental to the protection of children. That's about as mild as I can put it without receiving an infraction.

If that's how someone with a different opinion from the majority is viewed then so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

If that's how someone with a different opinion from the majority is viewed then so be it.

It’s not just a different opinion though. It’s the passive enabling of casual child abuse that people have an issue with. I can respect opposing opinions, but ones that compromise the welfare of minors, well that’s a no brainier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Don't be so dishonest. A different opinion is fine - we all have different opinions. An opinion that glosses over and rationalises child exploitation is the issue here, and that's hardly irrational.

Shur "It's just a different opinion" could be said about all kinds of dreadful ideologies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I believe his mother when she said it's what he wants to do. Have you got evidence or proof of him being conditioned to do it?

he's an 11 year old child. most 11 year old children aren't in clubs at 4am twerking and having money thrown at them. they also don't have their sexuality determined by their parents at 3 years old.
    for god sake i didn't even know what drag performing or even drag was at 11, i didn't know what gay was when i was 3. i presume most children would be and would have been the same, you know, because we were children and it wasn't something we needed to know until an appropriate time.
    so yeah, i'd suggest that should be evidence enough that he has been conditioned to do this rather then he actually wants to do it, and even if he wants to do it, it's not responsible parenting to pander to his wishes.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

This is the same mother that insisted he was introduced as gay at pre-school when he was a 3 year old. Some kids are still in bloody pull up nappies at that age. She's obviously not right in the head. Creepy unfit wagon of a ''mom'. Yet she'll still have her supporters among the fringes. Shameful carry on.

And what did she have to gain by telling him that he was gay at 3 years old. Was this all part of her master plan to create a money making machine by getting him to be a drag performer and doing interviews with the media because, I'm fairly sure that's how a lot of the posters in here see it. Yet I'm being the ridiculous one?

And what did she have to gain by telling him that he was gay at 3 years old.

Hold the phone a second. Do you think that is in any way normal? It's fcuking wrong.

It’s not just a different opinion though. It’s the passive enabling of casual child abuse that people have an issue with. I can respect opposing opinions, but ones that compromise the welfare of minors, well that’s a no brainier.

But there is no evidence to support the claims that this is casual child abuse. That's how people see it but it doesn't make it the truth.

Just being up at all hours of the night should be enough to warrant criticism. Staying up very late is not good for children. Is the kid not shattered.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Sure it was the toddler's choice to declare himself as a homosexual at 2 and then to his teacher and friends. He had full control of this decision...................... There is nothing illegal about it so no problem

Seriously, imagine someone coming up to you and saying ''this is my 3 year old son, he's gay.''

Seriously, imagine someone coming up to you and saying ''this is my 3 year old son, he's gay.''

Or ''this is my 11 year old son, he twerks in gay bars at 4am for tips.''

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

And what did she have to gain by telling him that he was gay at 3 years old. Was this all part of her master plan to create a money making machine by getting him to be a drag performer and doing interviews with the media because, I'm fairly sure that's how a lot of the posters in here see it. Yet I'm being the ridiculous one?

The mother is an unstable individual who let's her twisted politics take over basic parenting.

You see it all time with these young kids who know and act in ways most other kids have no idea about its thr parents or parent making them into something that they wouldn't of been otherwise.

Ffs you would have a dog taken off of you if you didn't look after it and it ran wild yet people like this are allowed to ruin children's life's for the sake of there own warped views.

Don't Thank Me

Whatever forum you ever appear on again you'll forever be seen as either a troll or someone who holds ideas detrimental to the protection of children. That's about as mild as I can put it without receiving an infraction.

I believe the term wrong'un is used by our friends across the Irish sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Attention.

Regular well-balanced people don't go around saying Oh My Gorsh, my child is straight, a straight child, I tells ya!

Why the heck would Desmond's mother have announced at his kindergarten that he is gay. Who gives a toss.

Anyway, what does being gay or straight mean? It means having a sexual attraction to the same or the opposite sex. What parent is hyping their child's sexual preference at THREE!? Or even at 7 or 11 or feck it all the way up till they are old enough to actually grasp what sexual interaction means. Meaningfully, like.

Who cares what kid is gay or straight. The fact that this kid is put out there - on national TV - as a symbol of the free expression of gay or trans kids - actually says a whole lot more than this is a ''drag kid''.

The whole thing is premature sexualisation. It's the message. All of it. Sheesh.

Very very probably. In fact this is clearly the case. He was brought to drag shows at that age so there was a definite grooming and influencing of his lifestyle, personality, behaviour.
    The parents are whoring him out and benefiting very well financially from him.

he's an 11 year old child. most 11 year old children aren't in clubs at 4am twerking and having money thrown at them. they also don't have their sexuality determined by their parents at 3 years old.
    for god sake i didn't even know what drag performing or even drag was at 11, i didn't know what gay was when i was 3. i presume most children would be and would have been the same, you know, because we were children and it wasn't something we needed to know until an appropriate time.
    so yeah, i'd suggest that should be evidence enough that he has been conditioned to do this rather then he actually wants to do it, and even if he wants to do it, it's not responsible parenting to pander to his wishes.

But he wasn't twerking in the club he was jumping and walking up and down no twerking in the video linked in the OP. How do we know that the parents of child determined his sexuality at the age of 3? Is it not possible for him to make that decision for himself. Do you know at what age or how every child determines their sexuality? Each case is different and no two children are alike.

Why is that so far fetched in the case of a woman whose child twerks at an adult night club extremely late at night, aged seven years younger than the age people are permitted entry to such clubs? Or is it ten years younger when 21 is the legal age to drink?

But he wasn't twerking in the club he was jumping and walking up and down no twerking in the video linked in the OP. How do we know that the parents of child determined his sexuality at the age of 3? Is it not possible for him to make that decision for himself. Do you know at what age or how every child determines their sexuality? Each case is different and no two children are alike.

No it isn't. You clearly need a biology lesson as well as psyciatric checkup.

• Advertisement

How do we know that the parents of child determined his sexuality at the age of 3? Is it not possible for him to make that decision for himself.

No, he was 3 years of poxy age, probably still in nappies. What the fcuk is wrong with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Folks I genuinely believe ye are being trolled. Just put him/ her on ignore.

Why is that so far fetched in the case of a woman whose child twerks at an adult night club extremely late at night, aged seven years younger than the age people are permitted entry to such clubs? Or is it ten years younger when 21 is the legal age to drink?

Because she has the best interests of the child in her mind and she is allowing him to express himself. Therefore, there is no malice in her actions and she is not using him for her own personal gain.

Folks I genuinely believe ye are being trolled. Just put him/ her on ignore.

100%

Figured this out a couple of hours ago.

And what did she have to gain by telling him that he was gay at 3 years old.

i don't know, nor care. but i do know it's not normal and it is wrong. children need to be able to find and discover their own sexuality, not have it determined by their parents.
    Was this all part of her master plan to create a money making machine by getting him to be a drag performer and doing interviews with the media because, I'm fairly sure that's how a lot of the posters in here see it.

it certainly looks like it, yes.
    Yet I'm being the ridiculous one?

with respect yes . you are saying that because he supposibly wants to do it then it's okay. it's not okay. you are saying because his mother says something it's true and it's fine. it's not fine.

But there is no evidence to support the claims that this is casual child abuse. That's how people see it but it doesn't make it the truth.

If you have eyes that’s evidence enough for most

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

100%

Figured this out a couple of hours ago.
    Thank christ too. Then again there are enough oddballs out there.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

at 3 years old, no it is not possible for one to make the decisian about sexuality for themselves. both legally and mentally. each case is different and no child are alike is just whataboutery tbh.

Is it not possible for him to make that decision for himself. Do you know at what age or how every child determines their sexuality?

You don’t have the self awareness at 3 years old to know whether you’re gay, straight or Australian. My 3 year old niece thinks she’s a dog. My sister does in her hole introduce her as a dog to everyone she meets. Absolute turbo shlte you’re coming out with. Wind up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What next DontThankMe. What if the 3 year old can determine their sexuality and then verbalises consent, would that make it ok in your book for an adult to sleep with them?

****ing hell this thread.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement