Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

For those that say it is okay as it is what the child wishes. Is it also okay for a 10 year old girl to consent to having sex with an adult man if that's what she wants?

Often society needs to protect children, they don't have the maturity or life knowledge to make many decisions.

This whole thing is nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

My 3 year old niece thinks she’s a dog. My sister does in her hole introduce her as a dog to everyone she meets.

Give it time retro and someone else will fight for that right. I seem to recall a thread on here before about how we should indulge a child that identifies as a unicorn or something to that effect. I must see if I can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Omackeral wrote: »
    Give it time retro and someone else will fight for that right. I seem to recall a thread on here before about how we should indulge a child that identifies as a unicorn or something to that effect. I must see if I can find it.

I'd love to see that one lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

This whole thing is nuts.

Nah. D'you know it's not even considered that nuts anymore. It's tame compared to some stuff, in fact.
    In the long ago someone (ahem) brought to boards user's attention the existence of silicone packers for girl toddlers and it was pooh-poohed by some of the well-populated defense line-out as being marketed on some gmail address and irrelevant.
    Wellll...
    Etsy is ...relevant, isn't it? It's pretty big. I think? I mean I've heard it's name at least. Etsy is an e-commerce website that is 14 years old, with 54 million users, that's established, I reckon. A household name, maybe.

On Etsy - Tuckbuddies. For your MtF toddler.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuckBuddies/

There's money to be made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

i don't know, nor care. but i do know it's not normal and it is wrong. children need to be able to find and discover their own sexuality, not have it determined by their parents.

it certainly looks like it, yes.

with respect yes . you are saying that because he supposibly wants to do it then it's okay. it's not okay. you are saying because his mother says something it's true and it's fine. it's not fine.
    Say it ain’t so, me and EOTR agreeing with each other. It is absolutely 100% wrong. I agree children should be allowed express themselves, but only in a manner that’s safe. If your three year old son loves singing and dancing, put him into a drama class and let him explore his hobbies in a safe manner with children of a similar interest. You don’t decide he’s gay, have him in drag, twerking for grown adults. That’s the height of deprivation. The fact we have a society willing to defend and excuse the exploitation and sexualising of a small child is beyond disgusting. If that was a young girl I doubt it’d be acceptable to have her dancing around a pole.

• Advertisement

For the benefit of the poster saying we need not worry about stuff from abroad, look at this post from a regular here on another thread. Sad stuff from these cunty parents.
    PandaPoo wrote: »
    My son started in an educate together school last year. Every few weeks a mother posts on the Facebook page for the parents to say her son will be wearing a dress and jojo bow into school so could we all make sure to tell our children not to make fun of him.
    She says he's still trying to figure himself out and she's isn't sure if it's permanent or just an expression of how he feels on the day. Along with a paragraph about how we as a society are putting children in boxes they don't fit into.
    This results in dozens of people telling her how amazing she is to let him express himself and hes so lucky to have her as a mother.
    She's a vegan hippy that doesn't shave and annoys everyone at bake sales by insisting everyone brings vegan friendly stuff. A head wreck in other words.

Why do people have to use their children as pawns to show how progressive they are?! It's infuriating. She's doing it for attention, and the boy is the unhappiest child I've ever seen. Always saying his mam wont let him do x y and z, basically anything boyish. At the sign up day for after school activities he asked if he could do football and she told him no he's doing cooking and he threw a wobbler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

When my friend and I were three or four we decided boys were mean (thanks to older brothers and neighbours) and we'd marry each other (:D) - our parents had a good laugh and that was that. Now there are parents who would take that as a sign that we were into women and nurture that. As it turned out we are both heterosexual (she was utterly boy mad from about 12 onwards - I remember I was about seven when I had my first crush on a guy). You can't know for sure when a child is that young ffs.

Muckka wrote: »
    I'd love to see that one lol

Not a thread per se but here's an exchange about the unicorns!
    Nah, just normal normality i.e. not letting kids about 3 years out of nappies decide their own pronouns etc.

If my own nephew wants to be Dora while we play, that's cool. I'm not gonna legitimise the notion that everyone else has to think he's a Mexican explorer.
    if a kid decides they want to be a called a pink unicorn how is that any concern of yours?
    It's my concern if my kid has to conform to it in school. You're not far off with your unicorn idea though, everyone has to absolutely be a special unique starlet now.
    kid doesnt have to conform to anything. the kid is being allowed to be what they want to be. if they want to be a pink unicorn today and something else tomorrow then let them at it. the alternative is forcing them to conform to "normality" which i dont see as being in any way healthy.
    I don't care if the child wants to be called a pink unicorn. That's grand. Kids will be kids. It's when adults and teachers tell me and my kids that we MUST recognise this child as whatever they say they are, nah. I'm not taking what a child in senior infants has to say as absolute gospel. If you and yours want to do that, fine, that's your prerogative. Not for me.
    why are you so offended by being asked to call a kid by the pronoun they prefer? Perhaps you could just ignore the child completely.

Just beggars belief.

When my friend and I were three or four we decided boys were mean (thanks to older brothers and neighbours) and we'd marry each other (:D) - our parents had a good laugh and that was that. Now there are parents who would take that as a sign that we were into women and nurture that. As it turned out we are both heterosexual (she was utterly boy mad from about 12 onwards). You can't know for sure when a child is that young ffs.

Haha. I was not so very young when I still was playing with red poppies as if they real girls in ballgowns. A complete obsession. Thank goodness my parents were culchies.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Say it ain’t so, me and EOTR agreeing with each other. It is absolutely 100% wrong. I agree children should be allowed express themselves, but only in a manner that’s safe. If your three year old son loves singing and dancing, put him into a drama class and let him explore his hobbies in a safe manner with children of a similar interest. You don’t decide he’s gay, have him in drag, twerking for grown adults. That’s the height of deprivation. The fact we have a society willing to defend and excuse the exploitation and sexualising of a small child is beyond disgusting. If that was a young girl I doubt it’d be acceptable to have her dancing around a pole.

agreed it's sickening that this happens and it's sickening that there are people defending it. there is absolutely no excuse or justification for this. he's a child and this is all he knows. i have no doubt it's a case of him being conditioned and because he's used to it he sees no issue in it. absolutely horrific. i'm sad and sorry for him.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Zorya wrote: »
    Haha. I was not so very young when I still was playing with red poppies as if they real girls in ballgowns. A complete obsession. Thank goodness my parents were culchies.

Well that rules you out identifying as James McClean then.........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

Nah. D'you know it's not even considered that nuts anymore. It's tame compared to some stuff, in fact.
    In the long ago someone (ahem) brought to boards user's attention the existence of silicone packers for girl toddlers and it was pooh-poohed by some of the well-populated defense line-out as being marketed on some gmail address and irrelevant.
    Wellll...
    Etsy is ...relevant, isn't it? It's pretty big. I think? I mean I've heard it's name at least. Etsy is an e-commerce website that is 14 years old, with 54 million users, that's established, I reckon. A household name, maybe.

On Etsy - Tuckbuddies. For your MtF toddler.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/TuckBuddies/

There's money to be made.

Tuckbuddies?

Tuckbuddies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭HappyAsLarE

Why is DontThankMe not banned for defending paedophiles?

I’d hate to be a kid in these times. I was an only girl, with three boys either side in tne neighbouring houses. So I started kind of pretending to be a boy as I was bouncy and active and wanted their company as playmates. I insisted on wearing trousers/shorts and would refuse dresses/skirts etc. I played with toy guns, toy soldiers, toy cars etc, refusing anything traditionally given to girls. Nowadays a “modern” style patent might say “oh she’s a transgender boy or lesbian or whatever label they wished to put upon me. Aside from still loving everything mechanical/engineering I grew up into the typical boy-loving teenager who wore make-up, mascara etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Why is DontThankMe not banned for defending paedophiles?

Lol you'd probably get banned for asking, or called a troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

For the benefit of the poster saying we need not worry about stuff from abroad, look at this post from a regular here on another thread. Sad stuff from these cunty parents.[/QUOT
    For the record I am married to someone from abroad..never felt the fear the

you have over them nasty foreigneirs ..i'm sure alot are worried about us Irish and their church with their peadohile connections

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

His parents say he has been cross dressing since he was 2 ... eh ok, no f*cking TWO year old cross dresses voluntarily, what they should have said being honest was "we have been cross dressing him since he was 2, to fulfill our sick sick fantasies"

And people saying it is a small cohort of idiots ?? eh ... not really CNBC and other major American main stream media companies are getting behind him.

These would be the same morons getting into a panic over Donald Trump saying the word "Pussy" .... in a private conversation .... 12 years ago .... that was obviously a joke.

Mental illness, serious mental illness.
    USA is a ticking time bomb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

When my friend and I were three or four we decided boys were mean (thanks to older brothers and neighbours) and we'd marry each other (:D) - our parents had a good laugh and that was that. Now there are parents who would take that as a sign that we were into women and nurture that. As it turned out we are both heterosexual (she was utterly boy mad from about 12 onwards - I remember I was about seven when I had my first crush on a guy). You can't know for sure when a child is that young ffs.

I was 7 when I’d my first boy crush too! And I married a girl in first class one lunchtime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

His parents say he has been cross dressing since he was 2 ... eh ok, no f*cking TWO year old cross dresses voluntarily, what they should have said being honest was "we have been cross dressing him since he was 2, to fulfill our sick sick fantasies"

And people saying it is a small cohort of idiots ?? eh ... not really CNBC and other major American main stream media companies are getting behind him.

These would be the same morons getting into a panic over Donald Trump saying the word "Pussy" .... in a private conversation .... 12 years ago .... that was obviously a joke.

Mental illness, serious mental illness.
    USA is a ticking time bomb.

Nobody is electing them US leader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

The sooner Putin takes over the better! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,732 ✭✭✭lertsnim

It's incredible that perverted opinions about the welfare of a child are allowed to go unchecked on this website.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

You don’t have the self awareness at 3 years old to know whether you’re gay, straight or Australian. My 3 year old niece thinks she’s a dog. My sister does in her hole introduce her as a dog to everyone she meets. Absolute turbo shlte you’re coming out with. Wind up.

When my son was 3 he insisted he was a dog.
    So we made him sit on the floor of the car and when we were getting ice cream for the other kids didn't ask him if he wanted one or get him one. Ice cream is bad for dogs :P.
    That fixed that.

lbc2019 wrote: »
    I was 7 when I’d my first boy crush too! And I married a girl in first class one lunchtime
    I honestly don't see any point as you seem to twist any criticism for this no matter what information is or opinions that are are proffered to you but to prove this point, here you go. Work your magic and continue defending what most normal minded people deem indefensible

https://desmondisamazing.com/

Hey, again January 2019 re-reg. Remember you were incessantly insulting me and denying the existence of this f*cked up children only (yeah, let see how that works out) sexual identity discussion site and asked for evidence and then I gave you the evidence (see above post) and you disappeared off ............. anything to offer on it now?

Hey, again January 2019 re-reg. Remember you were incessantly insulting me and denying the existence of this f*cked up children only (yeah, let see how that works out) sexual identity discussion site and asked for evidence and then I gave you the evidence (see above post) and snook off ............. anything to offer on it now?

(Makes mental note never ever to disagree with The Talking Bread :pac: )

(Makes mental note never ever to disagree with The Talking Bread :pac: )

Wise decision :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.
    As a society we've said it's ok to be anything you want. We've even legislated for it.
    Men can be women if they want. Women can be men of they want.
    Men and women can be neither sex if they want.

And anyone who says it's wrong.......well they are the devil's spawn!

It's only natural that kids would be next on the list.

We're getting what we've sowed. It's going to get worse folks, unless people stop with the nonsense of validating this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

As an adult your duty is to protect children. Not just your child, every child. I am not a children person but if I see one going to run across the road on his own, Ill grab him. Or if one falls over and hurts himself Ill help him up, or is lost in a shopping centre Ill take him to a security guard. If I saw a little girl in a bra and thong and 6inch heels dancing round a pole id call the Gardai.
    If my son was effeminate at 3 years old, I wouldnt love him any less. If he wanted to sing and dance Id sign him up for drama, if he wanted to watch movies instead of play football, that would be ok. If he wanted a baby doll from Santa, thats what Santa would bring. If he wanted to play dress up and be Elsa during playtime thats absolutely fine. Even if he wanted to put my makeup on his face, knock yourself out kid. But I cant fathom how any parent would entertain that being explored and pandered to in a social setting such as school or out and about on a Saturday. If lets say at 13/14 my child sat me down and told me he wasnt comfortable in boys clothes and didnt feel like he was being true to himself I would listen and maybe try help him or take him more seriously but I wouldnt when he was 3, or even 10. The same way as if my daughter told me at 8 she wanted to be a page 3 model, I wouldnt be contouring the outline of her yet to develop breasts and taking photos of her posing. Because thats creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Once went to Break for the Border on one of their gay nights, first time I was ever in a gay bar. Found the whole thing a bit odd, most notably put off by the dancing pre-teenage girls on the stage. Clearly they were nieces or family friends of the Drag Queen, however it was absolutely no place for kids. This goes on, or at least at one stage has gone on in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this.
    As a society we've said it's ok to be anything you want. We've even legislated for it.
    Men can be women if they want. Women can be men of they want.
    Men and women can be neither sex if they want.

And anyone who says it's wrong.......well they are the devil's spawn!

It's only natural that kids would be next on the list.

We're getting what we've sowed. It's going to get worse folks, unless people stop with the nonsense of validating this stuff.

Bingo!

Thing is you say this to most people and they tell you your crazy you see it on here all time sure.

Total denial constantly when you bring these things up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

That kid is ****ed when he gets older. Man is he going to hate his parents once he realized they pimped him out to line their pockets and for empty virtue signalling points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement