Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 yr/old drag kid worshiped within LGBTQ community (Mod warning op)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

His parents say he has been cross dressing since he was 2 ... eh ok, no f*cking TWO year old cross dresses voluntarily, what they should have said being honest was "we have been cross dressing him since he was 2, to fulfill our sick sick fantasies"

And people saying it is a small cohort of idiots ?? eh ... not really CNBC and other major American main stream media companies are getting behind him.

These would be the same morons getting into a panic over Donald Trump saying the word "Pussy" .... in a private conversation .... 12 years ago .... that was obviously a joke.

Mental illness, serious mental illness.
    USA is a ticking time bomb.

We have some Lefty's [in general. calm down] that think parents taking their children to church on Sundays should be considered child abuse. This is child abuse of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

When I was a kid and wanting to be allowed to stay up late to watch wrestling, my father would "let" me the caveat though I had to sit and watching really boring crap before it.

I never got to watch the wrestling I'd be fast asleep by midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭bfa1509

splashuum wrote: »
    Here he is dancing at a gay bar receiving dollar bills while dressed very "sparsely"

I would say they were all just chipping in for the pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭gw80

Say it ain’t so, me and EOTR agreeing with each other. It is absolutely 100% wrong. I agree children should be allowed express themselves, but only in a manner that’s safe. If your three year old son loves singing and dancing, put him into a drama class and let him explore his hobbies in a safe manner with children of a similar interest. You don’t decide he’s gay, have him in drag, twerking for grown adults. That’s the height of deprivation. The fact we have a society willing to defend and excuse the exploitation and sexualising of a small child is beyond disgusting. If that was a young girl I doubt it’d be acceptable to have her dancing around a pole.
    I know what you mean, about eotr I feel like I need a shower

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

he's a bad dancer.

• Advertisement

I’d hate to be a kid in these times. I was an only girl, with three boys either side in tne neighbouring houses. So I started kind of pretending to be a boy as I was bouncy and active and wanted their company as playmates. I insisted on wearing trousers/shorts and would refuse dresses/skirts etc. I played with toy guns, toy soldiers, toy cars etc, refusing anything traditionally given to girls. Nowadays a “modern” style patent might say “oh she’s a transgender boy or lesbian or whatever label they wished to put upon me. Aside from still loving everything mechanical/engineering I grew up into the typical boy-loving teenager who wore make-up, mascara etc!
    When I see idiots with the "Oh we should trust kids", "Oh I knew x when I was y years old" bull**** it really annoys me. When I was 20 I couldn't believe how naive I'd been at 18. When I was 25 I couldn't believe what I thought at 22. Now I'm 30 and I still constantly change my mind about stuff.
    Anyone who thinks the exact same as they did when they were a child is a ****ing idiot and shouldn't be listened to.
    I've said to a few lads about putting on your mother's shoes or hats when you're a kid, it wasn't because it's expressing some gender deeply embedded in you, it's because your da's shoes ****in stank and you were just messing around. :P
    When I was 8 and didn't understand meaning or the importance of something to strive for a teacher asked all of us in school what we wanted to do when we grew up and I said I wanted to be on the dole and eat curry all the time. Now it happens I'm a highly intelligent person in a lot of ways but thankfully I wasn't listened to and encouraged to follow my stupid ideas when I was 8 years old.

Then there's **** like this https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6426961/Fashionable-Brighton-school-40-children-not-identify-sex-birth.html
    Move along, nothing to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Grayditch wrote: »

he's a bad dancer.

I didn't even watch it myself, I don't want to, I don't need to.

This thread say's it all really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

The most worrying aspect of it all is how certain sections of mainstream media seemingly have no issue with it.

On the contrary, they seem to be celebrating it.

This is what I can't understand - I mean, that's Good Morning America ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

gw80 wrote: »
    I know what you mean, about eotr I feel like I need a shower

:(
    There are real live people attached on to every name

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Muckka wrote: »
    I didn't even watch it myself, I don't want to, I don't need to.

This thread say's it all really

Well.... take my word for it. There's no talent there at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Zorya wrote: »
    :(
    There are real live people attached on to every name
    Poor ole eotr drives me mad, I disagree with him about almost everything but I doubt there’s one bad bone in his body

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Dr_serious2

The small minority of very loud people who espouse the insane policies that they call 'progressive' are always confident to give their opinion. I have often been in a room with a number of ordinary people who disagree with crap like gender assignment for children.

The one 'progressive' person will talk about it like it is a fantastic thing and anyone who disagrees is a donosaur. No-one will disagree. Everyone will just nod and say 'I know what you mean,' and try and to change the subject.

It is definitely time, myself included, to challenge these ideas, even if it causes a little argument. Otherwise the minority will continue to change out world for the worse by encouraging things like what we have seen in that horrible video above.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I’d hate to be a kid in these times. I was an only girl, with three boys either side in tne neighbouring houses. So I started kind of pretending to be a boy as I was bouncy and active and wanted their company as playmates. I insisted on wearing trousers/shorts and would refuse dresses/skirts etc. I played with toy guns, toy soldiers, toy cars etc, refusing anything traditionally given to girls. Nowadays a “modern” style patent might say “oh she’s a transgender boy or lesbian or whatever label they wished to put upon me. Aside from still loving everything mechanical/engineering I grew up into the typical boy-loving teenager who wore make-up, mascara etc!

My brother was the only boy amongst all girls and we have more photos of him dressed as a girl (at his request) than he’d ever admit. He loved playing with my Barbies and was obsessed with baby spice. He would be absolutely mortified had my mother ever encouraged his childish desires beyond buying him a Barbie and sent him to school in a guna and introduced him as her daughter. But if he did grow up to realise he was gay or trans we would have been nothing but supportive. It’s just ridiculous to indulge a three year old saying he’s gay beyond “that’s nice dear”. Kids by their very nature have over active imaginations and have no concept of the world or how it works or the consequences of decisions. A developing mind is a beautiful thing because of its innocence, we shouldn’t spoil that by making them commit to fleeting desires that benefit the parents social image more so than the innocent child.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Generally speaking, yes, that is how it's worked out. That's how democracies work.

Jesus, this - and it's all too common - fall back to the "law". You seem unaware that even in my lifetime you as a Gay man(presumption) your sexuality was illegal in Ireland. It's still illegal in many countries around the world, up to imprisonment and execution. So if a Gay man is hanged in some country out there where it's legally mandated, is that "above board"? Why not? How dare you judge their culture etc...

Why are you presuming this poster is homosexual?

I believe his mother when she said it's what he wants to do. Have you got evidence or proof of him being conditioned to do it?

When his mother announced him as gay on his first day in school - at age 3?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Why are you presuming this poster is homosexual?
    IIRC he said he was. I'm sure he can disabuse me of my error. Big whoop either way, unless you think being homosexual is an insult.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

My four year old girl is currently identifying as St Patrick in the sitting room for some reason. Best inform the crèche tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Muckka wrote: »
    Some here think it's ok have their lad doing this at home instead of a club.
    While he'd be better off reading about Ants, planets or doing a scribble on a page.

Every man has a tremendous mother complex. It quite important for young men to overcome this in whatever way possible, to seperate from mother and make the heroic leap into the world. Quite frankly, sending young men into the army wasn't a bad way of achieving this. Its the old axiom 'Women are given, men must be made.'

I'd stop short at putting in the behaviour police force to watch out for feminine behaviour. The homosexual tendency is there from birth, its not learned. To completely subvert some gay man's more feminine tendencies really is to subvert nature.

The old way was for society to hate feminity of any sort in men. This was in many respects a projection of a man's fear of the feminine (the mother complex) onto other men. Gender is now seen as more fluid.

They're taking the piss with this, however.
    (the parents)

I would hate to grow up again in the values you're espousing though. Years of banging your head against a brick wall trying to masculinise a young gay man and for what?

Wibbs wrote: »
    IIRC he said he was. I'm sure he can disabuse me of my error. Big whoop either way, unless you think being homosexual is an insult.

No I don't think it's an insult.
    Obv I didn't see him saying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    No I don't think it's an insult.
    Obv I didn't see him saying that.

I have not mentioned my sexuality on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I’ve read the first 4 pages of this thread.

I’m convinced that this whole Desmond thing isn’t actually real life, and that Is all just some fûcked up episode of black mirror or brass eye or some such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    The old way was for society to hate feminity of any sort in men. This was in many respects a projection of a man's fear of the feminine (the mother complex) onto other men. Gender is now seen as more fluid.

I would question whether gender is nowadays seen as more fluid.

There have always been masculine women and feminine men, and homosexuals and heterosexuals. There has been discrimination, for sure, as has there been discrimination against many other groups.

But there has always been the recognition that gender expresses itself multivariously - because, well, it just obviously did! Since time began.

Now, instead of accepting feminine boys, their willies can be lopped off and they are to be women, ie not fluid at all.
    Instead of accepting masculine girls, they can get testosterone and a phalloplasty and be a man, again not fluid at all.

Woe betide the girl child who plays with swords or the boy child who wants a pony tail. Their parent better not pounce and proclaim them a transchild.

The binary is being reinstalled and reinforced by gender fluid / performative theory. This is incredibly contradictory and ironic. And the cause of intense suffering. I object to it strongly as the erasure of a natural diversity of gender expression.

I thought all of this gender identity stuff was harmless ridiculousness restricted to tiny isolated parts of the US until the following happened recently:

1. I heard of parents giving their children hormone blockers as children so that they can decide their own gender when they are adults. I can't understand how anyone doesn't think this is disgusting behaviour or that child protective services should not intervene here.

2. I work for a large US multinational and last year we had to complete 2 hours of "Gender Identity Training" by a Gender studies professor from the US who taught us how to tolerate the multitude of different genders and why we should not "mis-gender" people. I was at a loss for words during the whole thing, but looked around the room to see serious faces on some of my colleagues focussed and nodding in agreement!

It's time to stop the earth and let me off here, thx.

bfa1509 wrote: »
    we had to complete 2 hours of "Gender Identity Training" by a Gender studies professor .

Lol, I just noticed what "Gender Identity Training" is an acronym for :D

"Right, I need to head down for 2 hours of this GIT. See you soon"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

bfa1509 wrote: »
    I thought all of this gender identity stuff was harmless ridiculousness restricted to tiny isolated parts of the US until the following happened recently:

1. I heard of parents giving their children hormone blockers as children so that they can decide their own gender when they are adults. I can't understand how anyone doesn't think this is disgusting behaviour or that child protective services should not intervene here.

2. I work for a large US multinational and last year we had to complete 2 hours of "Gender Identity Training" by a Gender studies professor from the US who taught us how to tolerate the multitude of different genders and why we should not "mis-gender" people. I was at a loss for words during the whole thing, but looked around the room to see serious faces on some of my colleagues focussed and nodding in agreement!

It's time to stop the earth and let me off here, thx.

Is the bit in bold to do with all of this "refer to me by my preferred pronoun" shite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Stop speculating on peoples former identities. The option to close an account and reopen a new one is open to each and every person on this site. As long as it's not being done to get around a ban of some sort then the mods,cmods,admins and site owners have no problem with it.

From the terms of use we all agreed to on sign up (though no one reads them)

6. You are responsible for your account and its details
    As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password and you will be responsible for all activities occurring under your username and for keeping your password secure. We strongly recommend you do not reuse a password which you also use elsewhere.

6.1 Usernames
    We would recommend you choose a pseudonym and do not use your real name (or a derivative of it) when joining boards.ie. You may not select or use a username that:
    contains "Boards" or otherwise misrepresents your relationship with boards.ie or any other party
    contains any profanity, is vulgar or offensive, or promotes an illegal activity
    violates any trademark or other proprietary right
    misleadingly impersonates someone else
    Occasionally users may speculate about the identity of anonymous or pseudonymous users. Such speculation is against our Terms of Use and we delete all such posts which are brought to our attention. However please be aware that we cannot guarantee that other users will not be able to determine your identity. There should be no expectation of complete anonymity anywhere on the internet.
    We reserve the rights to change usernames at our discretion. You cannot change your username after registration unless you become a subscriber.

erica74 wrote: »
    Is the bit in bold to do with all of this "refer to me by my preferred pronoun" shite?
    It certainly did and was not limited to this. My jaw was on the floor from the shear volume of ways one could offend or make one "feel discriminated against". I must scan through the slides to see what was covered. Although I worked hard to erase it from memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

My brother was the only boy amongst all girls and we have more photos of him dressed as a girl (at his request) than he’d ever admit. He loved playing with my Barbies and was obsessed with baby spice. He would be absolutely mortified had my mother ever encouraged his childish desires beyond buying him a Barbie and sent him to school in a guna and introduced him as her daughter. But if he did grow up to realise he was gay or trans we would have been nothing but supportive. It’s just ridiculous to indulge a three year old saying he’s gay beyond “that’s nice dear”. Kids by their very nature have over active imaginations and have no concept of the world or how it works or the consequences of decisions. A developing mind is a beautiful thing because of its innocence, we shouldn’t spoil that by making them commit to fleeting desires that benefit the parents social image more so than the innocent child.

How does a three year old know they're gay? Its like the parents of trans kids saying they knew they were trans at three years old as well. For them to know stuff like that at 3 would mean they were taught about sexuality at around that age.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    How does a three year old know they're gay? Its like the parents of trans kids saying they knew they were trans at three years old as well. For them to know stuff like that at 3 would mean they were taught about sexuality at around that age.

You don’t. You haven’t developed enough to form attractions to people. You may have a preference for male or female but that’s more of a social preference for the company you prefer, over sexual preference. I feel uncomfortable even talking about this tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,359 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Pretty sure at 3 years of age I wanted to be a Care Bear.

All Eyes On Rafah

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement