Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Every match for the ppv feels really important and has been built well
    Even pac v Orange could be excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Very excited for the ppv tonight. Dynamite has been brilliant the last 4 or 5 weeks, so great to have a TV show to be excited to watch every week. And great to see Omega on top form the last few weeks, the job they've done building Hangman back up is fantastic too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Can't wait for the PPV tonight. Was even looking at last min flights last night but will go to Double or Nothing instead. Interestingly I see ROH have an event tonight also, might rule out a Marty appearance but hopefully Tony gets the jet out again ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Can't wait for the PPV tonight. Was even looking at last min flights last night but will go to Double or Nothing instead. Interestingly I see ROH have an event tonight also, might rule out a Marty appearance but hopefully Tony gets the jet out again ;)

That's pretty hardcore.

Monokne wrote: »
    That's pretty hardcore.

I just moved to Seattle and got a hefty relocation package, spending has been reckless enough since I landed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I just moved to Seattle and got a hefty relocation package, spending has been reckless enough since I landed :D

How long is a flight from Seattle to Chicago? :pac: There's still time!

Adiboo wrote: »
    How long is a flight from Seattle to Chicago? :pac: There's still time!

4 hours on the nose, hmmm... Nah I'll have a few over to watch it here with a few cans. The earlier west coast start is amazing, will be done and all for 8pm here so can hit the bars then :D

Ah ok.

Save your money & go watch the Sounders play Chicago tomorrow at Centurylink field.

Monokne wrote: »
    Ah ok.

Save your money & go watch the Sounders play Chicago tomorrow at Centurylink field.

I'm doing that actually! Should be fun.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What time does it start tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

What time does it start tonight

Preshow is half 12 I think main card 1am

I'm doing that actually! Should be fun.

The jealousy over here. Goddamn you.

By which I mean - enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Where can we watch it? any UK channels ? or ameircan channels

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

USA anthem. A grand Revolution tradition.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Shame Sammy Guevara isn't 5 inches taller. He could be a massive star.

What's up with the flashing bracelets in the crowd? Is that an AEW thing or something specific from that arena?

Omega being presented as a total star on the entrance. Excited to see Cody, Jericho and Moxley seem like the top guys in wrestling

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Beautiful city and environs. WA is a lovely state. Enjoy your time there. I think it's a special place. Spent many times in oly and pyuallaup

That's how you tell a fucking story.

I'm not a star rating spreadsheet guy but my first instinct was the full five. Last time I thought that I think was Omega Tanahashi at last year's Wrestle Kingdom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

What's up with the flashing bracelets in the crowd? Is that an AEW thing or something specific from that arena?

They're light, react to things during the show, I've had them for a few concerts, Coldplay uses them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fuuBLkDBcE

That's how you tell a fucking story.

somebody show the NXT main eventers you can hit the storyline beats in a match without it being a complete slog

WOW what a f'n tag match, I'm only a few month into knowing who Kenny and these guys are and they already feel like massive stars, I know they already are technically in Japan or wherever but I only heard to them for AEW so everyone except Cody, Golddust and Jericho I knew.

Back when I was only watching Omega once a year in January for WK I didn't get it. Watching AEW every week, I get it now. I can't fault him.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    They're light, react to things during the show, I've had them for a few concerts, Coldplay uses them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fuuBLkDBcE

I thought they would get annoying at the start but they haven't been overusing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Great show so far and now we the best heel in years against the best face

Man AEW really know how to tell stories, most of these matches has been built so amazing.

Band doing Cody's music isn't great but I suppose they never play this song outside of this so maybe that's why.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cody certainly likes a self-indulgent entrance and what has he done to his neck?!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cody certainly likes a self-indulgent entrance and what has he done to his neck?!

Please be paint...

• Advertisement

cian68 wrote: »
    Omega being presented as a total star on the entrance. Excited to see Cody, Jericho and Moxley seem like the top guys in wrestling

I was wrong. The neck tattoo, the band ****ting the bed, the gang of eejits walking him to the ring. Cody come across as less of a star on the PPV than he does on a random Wednesday

Advertisement