Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Watched that Lee segment back, boudreaux and his mannerism along with striking was awful...can see now why the former Harland was released

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I can barely remember what happened last week. Remind me what his point is?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

Meltzer's report was that Miro was offered a storyline and that he would lose a match and Miro refused, hence why he's not been on TV.

Miro is saying, what about the months before that when I wasn't on TV.

Ah yeah of course. Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This feud needs to main event Mania, lol

That also isn't a denial or rebuttal from Miro about the report either. He's essentially saying, "Yeah, that did happen, but what about..."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Watch the online 'fans' start to turn on Miro now that he dared challenge Dave

Anyway, that women's match was great, Hayter is a great seller, especially while she is on offence which really helps make the match seem so tough. Not just popping up for the spots, good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 60,388 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Taskmaster is looking well

Some great wreslting on Dark Elevation last night

• Advertisement

No Hayter this week then?

Rampage promo maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,866 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Shouldn't the person who eliminated Trent get a title shot before Trent and so on?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Acclaimed music video was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Curious what other matches will be added to the Seattle show now, Swerve and Danielson will likely get something. Swerve is hosting an after party where he will be performing some songs afterwards too.

There's a lot of great local talent here that hopefully get a look on the Dark Elevation shows or the Rampage squash lol. Ethan HD, Cody Chuun, and Sonico are all great. Would love if Nick Wayne got a spot but he's still too young so they may not do it.

Danhausen is doing a meet and greet in a toy store here the night before too.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,933 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Damn that was some show

The Elite v Death Triangle, so so so so good

Curious what the plan with wardlow is,this feud with Joe just seems to be burying him. He shouldn't need Darby allin of all people to make the save

Yeah seems strange after him gong through what he had to in order to face and beat the current AEW champion, he's now being left lying and having his hair cut.

Also on the Dragon Lee thing - seems a wise move since Bandido was signed and has barely been seen since. Crazy stuff.

When looking up Dragon Lee I saw a story about Tay and Sammy being stripped of the mixed tag titles they had for no showing an event.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tay Melo and Sammy Guevara have been stripped of the AAA World Mixed Tag Team Championships due to excessive demands.

"Sammy & Tay have canceled three times, not twice. They wanted their own referee & Tay wanted her own stylist, so I have made a decision." Konnan stated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

I've seen Meltzer I think come back and say that the real reason was that AEW needed Tay for a match and their booking took priority over AAAs.

Swerve/Fox will be amazing if their Lucha Underground match is anything to go by. Danielsons match? Eh - you'd wonder what the return on investment is with him really - doesn't push merch, rarely is in super engaging feuds and is content to have his hometown match against 205 lives finest. He's amazing of course, and I'm sure it'll be a fine match but he's capable of so much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭Riddle101

What are people's opinions on Kip Sabian?

I've been watching some of his stuff since his return and I think he's a pretty decent performer. Quite fluid in the ring and has an interesting look now. I'll be keeping an eye on him going forward.

Just watched swerve v yuta...that mogul affiliate group is going to bomb so badly,Parker boudreaux has the worst mannerisms and just rubs his hands every 60secs...the tattoo lad is a charisma vacuum

Aubrey is at the Kraken game. Looking good so far so MJF shouldn't have some ammo come Wednesday 😅

Biggest shock on Elevation - seeing Peter Avalon with short hair.

Spotted so far on my coffee walk this morning - Willow, John Silver and Alex Reynolds by the Chris Cornell statue.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Any thoughts on the new look? I kinda miss the obvious "tunnels" but it's not bad. What parts of it can Rey Fenix jump off next week? :D

Can someone take Parker Boudreaux aside and tell him that rubbing your hands and showing off the "Parker" necklace is not a character? The other guy beside him at least knows he's supposed to be background and doesn't move.

Feels a little anti-climactic for Saraya to have picked Toni Storm and snub Shida like that, but I wonder does it mean they're trying to swerve and have Mercedes show up or that they're trying to get in front of the hype and prevent a poor reception when it isn't her?

Danielson and MJF in a 60 mins Iron Man match will be some craic I reckon.

Well spoiler alert ...this weeks Dynamite makes this query even more confusing

• Advertisement

I think Britt Baker saying "I'm the boss" was a none too subtle clue as to who is eventually going to be Saraya's partner. It looked to me like they're setting it up for Shida to attack Toni and Mercedes will step in.

Advertisement