Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Dave reporting that Dynamite should be ok on Wednesday nights that the NHL could end up on TBS however it might have to move during the NHL play offs.

What is more likely to be effected is the second show due to start on TNT later in the year.

Sammy Guevara saying he is hearing Daily’s Place at 50% capacity for Blood & Guts.

The fans could really make the atmosphere for that night feel amazing.

Mox on Dark Elevation tomorrow night.

Also announced.

This one could be great Abadon vs. Ryo Mizunami.

Matt Hardy and The Blade vs. Colt Cabana and 5

FTR vs. Devon's Boys.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I like the sounds of some of them for sure. I haven't seen Devon's lads in action, are they good? Getting a nice bitta shine going in with FTR, so they must be doing something right, fair play.

Abadon v Ryo could be a laugh. They're both pretty fun characters.

I was thinking with Double or Nothing at the end of the month and NJPW Dominion in June it would be a great time to start some major crossovers especially since AAA Triplemania's usually take place in August you could add them in as well.

That would be 3 major PPV's in the of the next couple of months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭ThePott

I was thinking with Double or Nothing at the end of the month and NJPW Dominion in June it would be a great time to start some major crossovers especially since AAA Triplemania's usually take place in August you could add them in as well.

That would be 3 major PPV's in the of the next couple of months.
    You could also throw Slammiversary in the mix in July too. Had forgotten Double or Nothing was so soon.
    So the calendar could be:
    May 30th - Double or Nothing
    June 6th - NJPW Dominion
    July - Slammiversary
    August - Triplemania (presumably going back to August even though the last one was in December due to COVID)

Could be a very interesting few months if the forbidden door does crack open a bit more.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Forbidden door is the worst term of all time.

Jay White
    The Real Belt Collector

vs Omega :) Yes Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Jay White
    The Real Belt Collector

vs Omega :) Yes Please!
    Must have missed something, when was White IWGP Heavyweight Champion?

Must have missed something, when was White IWGP Heavyweight Champion?

Spoiler linked to events today in Japan.
    He won the NEVER Openweight Championship about 3 hours ago and became the first wrestler to win all the NJPW singles titles and called himself the real belt collector after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Omackeral wrote: »
    Forbidden door is the worst term of all time.

Its used repetitively, I hate it. Very WWEesque use of the term.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,875 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I think if I met Abadon down a dark alley, id be running for the hills

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Flying to Jacksonville now tonight, in Portland at the moment to pick up my travel buddies. Delighted they padded out the card and interesting to see how it's done logistically. Have a feeling I could be watching a screen for some of the other matches as I can't see how they'd have a cage that size hanging from the rig at Dailys.

Will document the whole experience here anyway, merch is order before and pick up at event only which is handy, just waiting to see what they release for it now. If I flew from Seattle last night I would have met Aubrey, ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,875 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I cannot wait for Blood and Guts, AEW are typically damn good at these type of shows

Here's the latest card for it

* Miro will speak

* #1-ranked Britt Baker will be in action

* Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston vs. MT Nakazawa and AEW World, Impact World & AAA Mega Champion Kenny Omega

* Cody Rhodes vs. QT Marshall

* Jurassic Express vs. SCU vs. The Varsity Blonds vs. The Acclaimed to determine who will challenge AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks on May 12

* Blood & Guts Match: The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana, Ortiz) vs. The Pinnacle (MJF, Cash Wheeler, Dax Harwood, Shawn Spears, Wardlow)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Should be a great show, B&G speaks for itself but it's a nice little undercard too.

Will Miro be the man to eventually take the TNT championship? Him destroying Darby could be great.

I read that Blood and Guts is getting the full second hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is it basically Wargames with a single ring?
    Never did understand why 2 rings were needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,529 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Will Miro be the man to eventually take the TNT championship? Him destroying Darby could be great.
    It'd be a slap in the face to Darby. Miro is currently a joke, he needs serious rehabilitation.

Of course looking at the TNT title track recothe could squash Darby totally and it wouldn't be surprising to see Darby win in the rematch by dying his hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Didn't Cody only win it back because Brodie needed time off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

That Limelight/Martin match from Dark was really good, Martin has some leap on him! Diamante/Hirsch was decent too.

Nice to BPJ rocking the Bengal trunks in honour of his oul lad too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Didn't Cody only win it back because Brodie needed time off?

No.

Brodie didn't start to feel ill till a few days later. The plan was he'd be off TV for two weeks.

Sitting with Lee Johnson and Baron Black in Atlanta!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ships from Spain awesome so no UK customs charge.

€24.94 for Tees.

Looks like they're using Printful to fulfill in that case, nice.

In Jacksonville now, so far I've met Shawn Dean, Lee Johnson, Private Party and on my flight I was sat in front of Scorpio Sky.

Dean and Lee were going through spots for some upcoming matches. Good atmosphere around the place too and everything is open!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ships from Spain awesome so no UK customs charge.

€24.94 for Tees.

It'll beat having to buy from the States anyways. I'm assuming the discount codes for the US store will apply to the newly launched store.

They'll also be adding a whole lot

I wonder will Blood and Guts get extra eyes on it tonight from casual fans jumping on to see if The American Dragon turns up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,058 ✭✭✭ThePott

Wonder if there'll be a global PWTees site soon too.

• Advertisement

Tony Khan announced on busted open radio today that double or nothing at the end of the month will be full capacity at daily's place

Advertisement