Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 232 SAT. DEC. 29, JONES VS GUSTAFSSON 2

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Cat Zingano has officially launched an appeal to have her fight ruled a no contest. She also wants to know why eye gouging is considered illiegal if done by fingers, elbows or chin but not toes. It should be obvious why toes shouldn't count but I can understand her trying though I don't see her having any success with it. Also who the fúck has ever gouged someone's eye with their chin?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Nunes pts
    Autecher wrote: »
    Cat Zingano has officially launched an appeal to have her fight ruled a no contest. She also wants to know why eye gouging is considered illiegal if done by fingers, elbows or chin but not toes. It should be obvious why toes shouldn't count but I can understand her trying though I don't see her having any success with it. Also who the fúck has ever gouged someone's eye with their chin?!?!?!

she needs to stfu and just campaign for them to run the fight again, im sure megan would have no issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

I've definitely seen the chin in the eye being used years ago, you're controlling someone on the ground push it into the eye socket, have some thick stubble for extra annoyance :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

Fromvert wrote: »
    I've definitely seen the chin in the eye being used years ago, you're controlling someone on the ground push it into the eye socket, have some thick stubble for extra annoyance :pac:

Haha yeah that would extra annoy the hell out of me. I did look earlier for chin to the eye videos but didn’t find any. I did find results of fights in Australia from 1997 where fighters won by submission due to chin to the eye! This really is a mad sport

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Didn't Mark Kerr submit someone back in the day with a chin to the eyeball?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ush1 wrote: »
    Didn't Mark Kerr submit someone back in the day with a chin to the eyeball?

Dan Bobish at UFC 15
    It's probably on fight pass.

Advertisement