Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun attack at Christmas market, Strasbourg.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Mutant z wrote: »
    As usual the do gooders are out in force making excuses for this blatant savagery absolute shame on them.
    Andrew00 wrote: »
    Spot on. It’s almost as if they support these attacks
    Out in force? There was one. And they weren't making any excuses. They were more focused on things being said on the internet than the incident, but they're not wrong about some people also being more focused on saying "religion of peace" etc than on the incident.
    I'm confused, where's all the liberal terrorist apologists to call everyone racist?
    Out in force, according to the above.
    seamus wrote: »
    I know, right? Or that poor lad who got shot outside the pub just minding his own business. Or Garda Jerry McCabe.

It's shockin so it is Joe, just shockin. You'd be afraid to go outside the door at night.
    Kinda weird and in bad taste to cite actual incidents and then go from that to saying people are being hysterical.

Some frightening developments in France these few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

May the victims RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

To be fair a warning(if it really had to be posted) could have been provided with a link with a heads up to what it was. I doubt her parents want that picture to be seen willy nilly to prove a point on a message boards.

that child didn't get a warning, did she

are you concern trolling
    report the post

anyway i have deleted the image and say another prayer for the poor child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

I’m an open borders skeptic but I tend to be wary of anti Islamic sentiment at these times, as I have many good Muslim friends. However the Syria refugee intake was far too large and we should try and integrate what we have already.

As well as being an immigration skeptic I’m very much anti US imperialism. It boils my piss that the US allies with Saudi and destabilises the region (along with their UK poodles) to little effect there, and disasterous effect here in Europe.

holy sh1t
    the terrorist of peace is still on the run

do your job macron

4663996-0-image-a-68_1538389457467.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

holy sh1t
    the terrorist of peace is still on the run

do your job macron

4663996-0-image-a-68_1538389457467.jpg

Not getting your post/pics here. Human beings hugging each other.

Am I missing something?

What job should he be doing in that photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    Not getting your post/pics here. Human beings hugging each other.

Am I missing something?

What job should he be doing in that photo?

Lucy it’s braindead human’s like you that are part of the problem and is the reason Europe is in the mess it is.

If you think there’s nothing wrong with that photo there’s something radically wrong with you

Lucy it’s braindead human’s like you that are part of the problem and is the reason Europe is in the mess it is.

If you think there’s nothing wrong with that photo there’s something radically wrong with you

I asked a question.

Are questions the evidence of brain death in your world view?

If they are,you may be the problem,not me.

I asked a question.

Are questions the evidence of brain death in your world view?

If they are,you may be the problem,not me.

read the previous posts about sealioning

read the previous posts about sealioning

Sealioning? Is that it.? Is that your case?

• Advertisement

Sealioning? Is that it.? Is that your case?

What do you mean is that my case???

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

One guy flipping the bird the other showing a gangsign, and the french president hugging the half naked guy with a weird smile on his face. No nothing wrong here, perfectly normal behaviour.

One guy flipping the bird the other showing a gangsign, and the french president hugging the half naked guy with a weird smile on his face. No nothing wrong here, perfectly normal behaviour.

While christmas market shooters are gathering grenades and machine guns

What do you mean is that my case???

Do you think I am guilty of Sea-Lioning in this thread?

Or is it more likely that yourself and the likes of Andrew are fitting that definition?

I've asked a question of a post you put up,and since then, I seem to be getting anything but an answer that would help me understand that post,and what conclusions I should draw from that post.

Help me understand !

What am I missing?

Do you think I am guilty of Sea-Lioning in this thread?

Or is it more likely that yourself and the likes of Andrew are fitting that definition?

I've asked a question of a post you put up,and since then, I seem to be getting anything but an answer that would help me understand that post,and what conclusions I should draw from that post.

Help me understand !

What am I missing?

I wouldn.t like to speculate

IT's not that normal,really.! Have you looked at the background of that photo?

Have you ever flipped the bird,or did a gang-sign(teenage/cultural nonsense ), or shared a room with a half naked guy- I bet you have . I bet you can tick some if not all those boxes.I reckon you would hit all those boxes.

We don't have you on camera! Do we?

IT's not that normal,really.! Have you looked at the background of that photo?

Have you ever flipped the bird,or did a gang-sign(teenage/cultural nonsense ), or shared a room with a half naked guy- I bet you have . I bet you can tick some if not all those boxes.I reckon you would hit all those boxes.

We don't have you on camera! Do we?

They still haven.t caught the terrorist of peace
    Schools will be closed
    Germany also on high alert

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

totally off topic post, but I just heard on BBC News in the context of the migrant crisis and people crossing the channel in dinghies, that the English channel is the busiest shipping lane in the world... I wonder how that will work out for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

engiweirdo wrote: »
    My money is on one of those blood thirsty Buddhists.

You mean the ones who are commiting genocide in Myanmar? I know your post is sarcastic but your implication that Buddhists are always peace loving is not true. Sri Lanka also experienced Buddhists violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

BBFAN wrote: »
    Your point is not made by quoting me without quoting the aholes I'm answering to. Shame on you.

Shame on me? Yet you're the one calling people aholes. Riiiiight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gw80

Considering the video of macron reprimanding a young French kid for calling him "mac" or so.e such thing it's pretty sickening to see that photo, Did he reprimand that.guy for flipping the bird, Did he ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is sealioning another made up word by some sap? Never heard it till this thread must have been born too early in the 1990’s

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

Great timing for the French government with all the protests. Guy "exchanged fire with security forces twice while escaping". He was that close to them and he still lost them. What use is a list if they can't use it or catch what''s right in front of them. Unless they don't want to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is sealioning another made up word by some sap? Never heard it till this thread must have been born too early in the 1990’s

Never heard of it either tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

One of the gangsters in that photo with macron was arrested shortly after for drug dealing, he is a virtue signalling knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

engiweirdo wrote: »
    My money is on one of those blood thirsty Buddhists.

You mean the ones who are commiting genocide in Myanmar? I know your post is sarcastic but your implication that Buddhists are always peace loving is not true. Sri Lanka also experienced Buddhists violence.

There ya are so. It must have been them. End the Buddhist occupation of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Dante7 wrote: »
    BBFAN, you are engaging in what is known as "Sealioning".

"Sealioning is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility"

That's debatable.
    BBFAN wrote: »
    Your point is not made by quoting me without quoting the aholes I'm answering to. Shame on you.

Great timing for the French government with all the protests. Guy "exchanged fire with security forces twice while escaping". He was that close to them and he still lost them. What use is a list if they can't use it or catch what''s right in front of them. Unless they don't want to.
    This lad will strike again
    Nervous times

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Never heard of it either tbh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

• Advertisement

Rte and newstalk doing their best to disguise his identity/religion

they must think were thick

Advertisement