Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun attack at Christmas market, Strasbourg.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Do I need any more examples of people who are so thrilled by this attack that they need to post one liners to illustrate where this attack came from with no concern whatsoever about the victims?

Just delight that another attack has taken place??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

enricoh wrote: »
    Thankfully with the numbers injured involved it must be just one clown with a knife. Hopefully it doesn't inspire another clown to do his bit.
    BBFAN wrote: »
    Here's one delighted.

Not really. You might want to re-read it, particularly this part;

Hopefully it doesn't inspire another clown to do his bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Do I need any more examples of people who are so thrilled by this attack that they need to post one liners to illustrate where this attack came from with no concern whatsoever about the victims?

Just delight that another attack has taken place??

Stick to Big Brother mate

Here's one delighted.
    Here's another one delighted.
    Here's another delighted. With lots of likes as well. :rolleyes:

giphy.webp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

As usual the do gooders are out in force making excuses for this blatant savagery absolute shame on them.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Who did that on here?

Read the thread Mack and tell me that you don't think several posters on here are having a very satisfying peddle and crank tonight?

Come on now, I know for a fact you're not stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

Scummy whoever it was, doing this at Christmas. Awful for all the families involved.

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Good old multiculturalism and the religion of peace

Such an original post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Cockford Ollie

I'm confused, where's all the liberal terrorist apologists to call everyone racist?

don't say you have forgotten about Nice :(

Jesus Christ of course. The one with the truck ploughing through everyone. Utterly horrific and deplorable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Here's another one delighted.

Yeah sure buddy. My hands/conscience is pretty much clear here. I'm not cheerleading for more fighting age men from cultures stuck firmly in the middle ages to be let swarm our continent and never was or will be. The blood of many innocents across our peaceful modern continent should be firmly on the conscience of generation snowflake. #Whatsthefcukingcausetoday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

If only the French police sent their EU Battle tanks and water cannon into the hotbeds of terror in their country instead of targeting ordinary French Civilians protesting against taxes which are being used to fund these terror attacks on themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

Never understood people that think some celebrate these attacks, but it is true people highlight them and push an agenda and there is nothing wrong with that! I mean if you have been saying to people "Hey don't let those religious fanatics from third world misogynist cultures flood in to our society as everywhere else they go they kill loads of innocent people" then you can hardly blame them for basically saying "look! It's happening, can we have a conversation about it?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

Third disgusting attack in the last few days with this barbaric religion as an undercurrent:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/747166/mulhouse-station-stabbing-france-knifeman-terror-attack-emile-muller-hospital

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/afghan-suspect-detained-by-austrian-police-after-vienna-knife-attack-36682956.html

Those poor victims, enjoying a beautiful Christmas market and dying for nothing other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

The indigenous French are fighting back they are sick and tired of taxes and austerity while immigrants are given social welfare and housing foc despite having no will or desire to work and actually hating France wanting to kill French people and implement Sharia law.

Macron should resign immediately it's urgent now for the safety of his people before there are any more riots or terrorist attacks before his country descends into anacharcy. Seriously hope after he's booted out the French see sense and elect Le Pen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Such an original post.

Maybe it wouldn't be unoriginal if it didn't happen so often.

Read the thread Mack and tell me that you don't think several posters on here are having a very satisfying peddle and crank tonight?

What I see is people ironically saying harmless groups like the Amish are responsible because they've seen this time and time again and well... it's never the Amish. Maybe you think it's in poor taste. But maybe it's just become all too predictable and cyclical and that's the point being made.

giphy.webp

What's your point Mack? I've quoted lots of posters who just copied an pasted their racist posts from any other thread and you've quoted my answers to them?

I'm seriously confused as to the point you're trying to make?

What's your point Mack? I've quoted lots of posters who just copied an pasted their racist posts from any other thread and you've quoted my answers to them?

My point was made above and was made respectfully and clearly.

Mutant z wrote: »
    As usual the do gooders are out in force making excuses for this blatant savagery absolute shame on them.

Who has made excuses? And what are those excuses?

Please quote?

• Advertisement

My point was made above and was made respectfully and clearly.

Your point is not made by quoting me without quoting the aholes I'm answering to. Shame on you.

Mod: Banned

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

It looks like you are.

You seem to love hopping into these threads to tell people they are wrong and they should take a look at themselves.

Youre consistently the delighted party in these threads but yet you never contribute, just criticise.

R.I.P to those who died. Multiculturalism doesnt work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

theguzman wrote: »
    If only the French police sent their EU Battle tanks and water cannon into the hotbeds of terror in their country instead of targeting ordinary French Civilians protesting against taxes which are being used to fund these terror attacks on themselves.

Were the French cops supposed to let the rioters.....oops.......protesters burn Paris to the ground last weekend?

It looks like you are.

You seem to love hopping into these threads to tell people they are wrong and they should take a look at themselves.

Youre consistently the delighted party in these threads but yet you never contribute, just criticise.

R.I.P to those who died. Multiculturalism doesnt work.

I'm not a bit delighted. I'm devastated for the dead and their families as I've already stated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

These attacks are the thin end of the wedge of an intolerant ideology.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

French TV is reporting the suspect is a 29-year-old man, born in Strasbourg, who may have links to 'radical networks' in the area. Was on the run from police after they raided his apartment earlier.

Unfortunately there are a lot of questions to be asked now about security, as there are supposedly bag checks etc at entrances to the market and a security presence on the streets, plus he was on a watchlist.

Terrible for the victims and their families - something that should have been a fun Tuesday night turned into a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

I'm not a bit delighted. I'm devastated for the dead and their families as I've already stated.

Well leave it at that then, instead of making a fool of yourself and making the thread about you and your moral compass.

The thread just goes around in circles of outrage moreso about who said what than the topic of the thread.

I know im guilty of that now, so I will bow out. Maybe with respect to the dead, you could do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

If muslims cant even respect European customs than why the hell are they living in European countries in the first place when there are about 50 muslim ones more to their liking they can go to Europe is not the place for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

giphy.webp

To be fair, your not the only one.

Horrific incident. Hopefully the anyone involved in the attack is taken in by the police.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

These attacks are the thin end of the wedge of an intolerant ideology.

Hammered into place by the tolerant left and their globalist backers.

Advertisement