Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda shoots dog in Longford

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

archer22 wrote:
    you sound highly stressed.

I sound? You hearing voices lad?Go to a doctor when you have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

I sound? You hearing voices lad?Go to a doctor when you have time.

Why are you taking a simple online discussion so seriously!!

Why such a bizarre reaction to a question :confused:

Are you personally involved?

archer22 wrote:
    Why are you taking a simple online discussion so seriously!! Why such a bizarre reaction to a question

I'm not. Just find it hilarious that someone blatantly lies like you have and thinks it ok.

I'm not. Just find it hilarious that someone blatantly lies like you have and thinks it ok.

Ok lad..get yourself some help, you sound unwell.

archer22 wrote:
    Ok lad..get yourself some help, you sound unwell.

You know you're reading what I wrote, you can't hear me. Anyway don't want to take anymore of the time you claim you don't have. Bye.

• Advertisement

You know you're reading what I wrote, you can't hear me. Anyway don't want to take anymore of the time you claim you don't have. Bye.

Bye..take care

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ah, that was lovely. Nice to see it end amiably.

Ah, that was lovely. Nice to see it end amiably.

Christmas time, season of goodwill and all that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Some lads are very invested in an imaginary dog.

Still flogging that line? That's nice .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

and some lads seem keen to ignore the fact that both sides refer to the dog. Or perhaps you think they are referring to something or someone else? Feel free to ignore this post btw, the same as you have ignore every other post that has pointed this out.

At the start of the video, what do you think is happening to the right hand side of Stokes body?

At the start of the video, what do you think is happening to the right hand side of Stokes body?

Wasting your time tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Remember, even imaginary dogs are not just for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Still flogging that line? That's nice .
    and some lads seem keen to ignore the fact that both sides refer to the dog. Or perhaps you think they are referring to something or someone else? Feel free to ignore this post btw, the same as you have ignore every other post that has pointed this out.
    Wasting your time tbh.

The echo-chamber is strong in these.

It’s a simple question

• Registered Users Posts: 21,130 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Archer takes a break, Hugger arrives. I think they seem anxious to get the thread closed.

Not an echo chamber lad. But the dog is referred to in the video by both the guard and the travellers. The guards found animal blood on the scene of the shooting ( of course Stoles might have canine blood) they are also carrying out searches for the dogs body on foot of information they received. But hey you keep insisting if you wish that there was no dog, as is your right.

Water John wrote:
    Archer takes a break, Hugger arrives. I think they seem anxious to get the thread closed.

Mattser does the night shift, he'll be here around 1 am to make his attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Surely the GSOC report will be what "actually" happened in reference to the dog.
    They will (should) have the exact number of bullets discharged and accounted for. So until now, the only information has been from speculation and conjecture after watching an edited on-line video and some media reports.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Water John wrote: »

They have developed snowflake syndrome

offended by a dog scuppering their agenda

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Gravellywho?

Water John wrote: »

Or get people banned....

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    I don’t see any dog being shot.

But you can hear her screaming

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

The guards found animal blood on the scene of the shooting

False. Gardai found, and are in the process of examining, blood from the scene that hasn't been confirmed as human or canine yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Effects wrote: »
    False. Gardai found, and are in the process of examining, blood from the scene that hasn't been confirmed as human or canine yet.

It came out of a dog so it's probably a dogs blood. I'm not a scientist though.

Also : An examination of the area where the shooting happened has confirmed that animal blood was found at the scene, but the dog has not been found.

#thedogisreal

It came out of a dog so it's probably a dogs blood. I'm not a scientist though.

Also : An examination of the area where the shooting happened has confirmed that animal blood was found at the scene, but the dog has not been found.

#thedogisreal

Any link to that or is it just another "senior source"...or maybe another senile source more like.

archer22 wrote: »
    Any link to that or is it just another "senior source"...or maybe another senile source more like.

Is your Google button broken? I know a guy that can fix it for you.

Is your Google button broken? I know a guy that can fix it for you.

Ok so there's no reliable source again!!

archer22 wrote: »
    Ok so there's no reliable source again!!

Honestly, what is wrong with you?

• Advertisement

Honestly, what is wrong with you?

Are you the other yokes brother?

You guys are making statements and I am asking you for evidence...but you just twist and turn, insult and prevaricate...but no reliable evidence ever!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement