Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda shoots dog in Longford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

tuxy wrote: »
    Sometime low to the ground.
    It could be a dog but don't rule out a dwarf traveller.

No dwarfs in the traveller community, they use them as bait to angry up fighting dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Never try to understand travellers, they are fùcking idiots.

Can't tell the truth even when it's beneficial.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Have any of the Jessica Fletcher's here uncovered what was the actual cause of the incident?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Throwing another idea into the mix

Who’s to say that the stokes fella was injured at all. Himself and his wife? Did he go to hospital? How did he get to hospital?

If you read any of the news reports you would already know.
    He refused to go to hospital in an ambulance. A friend drove him instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

archer22 wrote:
    Have any of the Jessica Fletcher's here uncovered what was the actual cause of the incident?

It's being covered plenty of times. Try reading.

• Advertisement

archer22 wrote: »

I'm with you on that one mate. Has anyone even looked at the video to see if there's actually a dog in the footage either?

It's being covered plenty of times. Try reading.

Remind me of it again...I am stuck for time

archer22 wrote:
    Remind me of it again...I am stuck for time

You had plenty of time to post a stupid question I'm sure you have the time to educate yourself. Not my job to do so.

Effects wrote:
    I'm with you on that one mate. Has anyone even looked at the video to see if there's actually a dog in the footage either?

You do realise the video posted is edited and other than to show her husband's foot Mrs Speilberg doesn't record below waist height.

You had plenty of time to post a stupid question I'm sure you have the time to educate yourself. Not my job to do so.
    So you haven't a clue then..ok

• Advertisement

Effects wrote: »
    If you read any of the news reports you would already know.
    He refused to go to hospital in an ambulance. A friend drove him instead.

I try to stay away from news reports ever since the whole Margaret Cash love in. Just basing my observations from the video. Not saying my questions have any merit but no harm in asking.

archer22 wrote:

I have, but I'm not indulging with stupidity.

I have, but I'm not indulging with stupidity.

You haven't been adverse to stupidity in all your other posts...why the change now :confused:

Battle, I need that hat!

archer22 wrote:
    You haven't been adverse to stupidity in all your other posts...why the change now

No stupidity in my posts lad. Feel free to point out any if you find it.
    Although for someone that claims not to have time to acquaint yourself with what happened you have plenty of time to respond to me. Me thinks you may be lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭White Clover

There are instances in the video where both the guard and the traveller refer to the dog. If you don't get that, you won't go far....

No stupidity in my posts lad. Feel free to point out any if you find it.
    Although for someone that claims not to have time to acquaint yourself with what happened you have plenty of time to respond to me. Me thinks you may be lying.
    lying about what exactly...you are going to great lengths to avoid a simple question!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

lying about what exactly...you are going to great lengths to avoid a simple question!!

This is a discussion forum, not a judge vs defendant. Chill out.

There are instances in the video where both the guard and the traveller refer to the dog. If you don't get that, you won't go far....

Not referring to the invisible silent Dog...question was regarding the guy in van and those outside and how they came to be in conflict

You're wasting your time with this person. This has been repeatedly pointed out to him/her on multiple occasions.

• Advertisement

You do realise the video posted is edited and other than to show her husband's foot Mrs Speilberg doesn't record below waist height.

So you're admitting there's no dog?

marketty wrote: »
    I don't understand why the Travellers would deny that there was a dog.

To try and make it look like the Garda shot at them, not at a dog.
    They're just creating a lie and sticking to it. They probably think if there's no dog, it can't be proved otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not referring to the invisible silent Dog...question was regarding the guy in van and those outside and how they came to be in conflict

The guy in the van gave it to the travellers for repair. they were not happy with the repair and were trying to take it back. the travellers objected to this in quite physical terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Effects wrote: »

are you being deliberately dense?

Effects wrote:

I didn't say there was no dog. I said their is no footage from below waist height. If you listen and the video you hear the dog referred too. Also unless travellers have unique blood that when tested is animal in origin there is a dog just not shown on camera.

You're wasting your time with this person. This has been repeatedly pointed out to him/her on multiple occasions.

Your obviously stressed out from your round the clock posting...maybe you need to get some sleep!

The guys outside were running a chop shop.
    Guy in the van had replied to an ad about replacing an engine in his van.
    He came to get his van back after the work had been carried out and was worried about the replacement engine being from a stolen vehicle.

archer22 wrote:
    Your obviously stressed out from your round the clock posting...maybe you need to get some sleep!

Round the clock? More lies. Thought you had no time, yet here you are again.

This one will have to do.
    BattleCorp wrote: »
    ueg.jpg

Right, so you have a man who has been injured (the wife’s words) by a Garda gun. He declines an ambulance to the hospital but instead decides to travel there in someone else’s car (as per news report).

Why? Why the **** would you not get an ambulance? Afterall, you’ve just been shot by a Garda. Surely, testimony from paramedics would assist any complaint you may make against the Garda?

Who knows what may have happened on that car journey. Cleaned off the blood of the dog, inflicted a minor injury to himself? Sorry, but If I can think of it, I believe the stokes could too.

• Advertisement

Round the clock? More lies. Thought you had no time, yet here you are again.
    you sound highly stressed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement