Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options
1363738394042»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Nice form boost for commander of fleet with gallant john Joe winning today

Happy smiley face!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Think i'm probably done now, got my hands bitten badly last year backing antipost so started a bit later this year, the only dead bet was Sizing Potsie for the Supreme which I backed last year and most of my bets were NRNB apart from a few multiples. Went in bit early on some horses like Kalashnikov and Sharjah and some I left it too late. Money back NRNB on Hardline for the JLT, GunDigger for the Plate and Elixr Du Nutz for the Supreme.

Al Dancer 5/1 win
    Dinons 20/1 e/w
    Kilultagh Vic 33/1 e/w
    Sharjah 9/1 e/w
    Mr Adjudacator 12/1 e/w
    Delta Work 10/3 win
    Voix Du Reve 14/1 ew
    Ballyward 5/2 win
    Shady Operator 14/1 ew
    Vintage Clouds 33/1 ew
    Mister Whittaker 8/1 win

Kalashnikov/ Tiger Roll win double 34/1 win double
    Kalashnkov/ Tiger Roll 20/1 win double
    Tiger Roll / Native River 19.25/1 win double
    Benie Des Dieux / Min w/o Altior 3/1 win double
    Top Notch/ Monalee (Ryanair) 70.5/1 ew double
    Kalashnkov/ Tiger Roll/ Native River 116/1 ew treble
    Delta Work/Monalee/Native River 81.5 ew way treble~
    Topofthegame/Top Notch/ Top Gamble (Grand Annual) 545.5/1 treble

Enjoy the week everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Any thoughts on the Prestbury Cup this year guys? Ireland 5/6, UK 6/4, Tie 7/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

culline wrote: »
    Any thoughts on the Prestbury Cup this year guys? Ireland 5/6, UK 6/4, Tie 7/1

UK overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I think Espoir D'allen in the Champion Hurdle at 25s NRNB could be pretty good value.
    Won't run unless they really fancy him to handle the step up and if he does his chances surely aren't too far off Laurinas on all known form.
    If you're looking for an unexposed angle into the race, Espoir D surely represents better value.

One of the best buzzes I've had as a racing fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    How good would Passageway have been. :(

Sick as a dog watching City Island and Minella Indo win the novice hurdles, poor Passageway smashed them in a bumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Rough Johner

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

Depends what horse we're talking about. A lot of people on here like to talk big about Vautor and how he would have won the Gold Cup in 2016 had they sent him there. Ricci didn't like his chances though so sent him to the ****ter race to get a result while also hoping Djakadam would come good in GC. That in my book is spreading your bets very thin and yes a case of greed on show.[/How good was the complete morons that invited the seriously unintellectual to gorge on the carcass of serious bull****ters].We all have had bad days but I'v nothing felt like Typhoid Mary after Wolves.

Advertisement