Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

If it comes up heavy Le Richbourg would have been in bother

He's out of the festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Earendil wrote: »
    He's out of the festival.

Re read what i said.........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Andrew00 wrote: »
    F*ck it anyway, Delta Work’s price gone to the dogs

200 Max / 100 e/w in Paddy's (until 4pm I think).

20190306-133925.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Champagne Classic not declared in the 4 miler. Going RSA??

Huge move for Mortal in the 4 miler. Of course I backed him e/w for the RSA the other day ha ha, but can cash out!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Slattsy wrote: »
    Huge move for Mortal in the 4 miler. Of course I backed him e/w for the RSA the other day ha ha, but can cash out!!

Blake and Codd both put Mortal up for the RSA last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

FFS! 5 days to go and Cheltenham has my head wrecked already!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Are there 1 week declaration today?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭IanOBo

With Champagne Classic out, the view is that Mortal could hop into the 4 miler

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

Eddie o leary said he was running in RSA last week.
    have it in my own notes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Codd declared to ride Le Breuil in the 4 miler

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Done more since last post

# Ultima
    Vintage Clouds ew 33/1
    Out Sam ew 33/1

# Stayers
    Petit Mouchoir ew 33/1

# Ryanair
    The Storyteller ew 25/1

# Mares Novice
    Surin ew 20/1
    Posh Trish ew 15/2

# Pertemps
    A Toi Phil ew 33/1

# Fred Winter
    Lethal Steps ew 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Champagne Classic not declared in the 4 miler. Going RSA??

Just not 100% apparently, I’m gutted! Was one of the horses I was most looking forward too

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭dave81

Big race in Early Doors in the Coral Cup. Forget about runs against AJ, great form at his own level. I like him.

Festival form too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Re read what i said.........

I did, still wondering why you posted it?

I've backed Couer Sublime in the Triumph each way.

That is all.

Feel like Sting here tonight, drinking a 100e bottle of Pinot Noir and backing nags each way. Upyaboya

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I've backed Couer Sublime in the Triumph each way.

That is all.

Feel like Sting here tonight, drinking a 100e bottle of Pinot Noir and backing nags each way. Upyaboya

On a school night !!!

BumperD wrote: »
    On a school night !!!

It's wine Wednesday!

I’m trying to save my liver for next week

I’m trying to save my liver for next week

I had a dry January. That was enough!

• Advertisement

I did 2 weeks in feb, 2 in January . That’s a month off too if you add them together:)

I did 2 weeks in feb, 2 in January . That’s a month off too if you add them together:)

You're good with numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

dave81 wrote: »
    Big race in Early Doors in the Coral Cup. Forget about runs against AJ, great form at his own level. I like him.

Festival form too.

He ahould go that but JOB keeps saying one race is the Martin Pipe with Slevin on board, doesnt make sense being top weight for that race he was placed in last year when he will be better weighted in the Coral Cup. Not sure when most come out tomorrow if JP will have anything for the Coral so i hope they say Early Doors goes there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Any chance Supasundae goes Champion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

madmoose wrote: »
    He ahould go that but JOB keeps saying one race is the Martin Pipe with Slevin on board, doesnt make sense being top weight for that race he was placed in last year when he will be better weighted in the Coral Cup. Not sure when most come out tomorrow if JP will have anything for the Coral so i hope they say Early Doors goes there!!

I don’t think Slevin qualifies for the Martin Pipe. He has ridden 75 winners in Ireland alone plus 8 or 10 in the UK. The Coral Cup is the right race for Early Doors - lovely weight of 10-11 which Slevin can do in his sleep and the extra furlong in the Coral Cup should play to his strengths.

Shanee. wrote: »
    Any chance Supasundae goes Champion?

Doubt 2 miles is his best and he’d up against a few crack 2 milers so doubt he will pitch up here as he’d be unlikely to place you’d think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Haven't had a dry week never mind dry month since probably 2014. I've only got the Tuesday off though so won't be causing damage.

I've let the antepost market go this year. Most of my picks I fancy to be longer odds on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭dave81

I've lost all my Ante Post book already. Either picked wrong race or they are injured. That's the joy of the game. I'll be working most of the week, so I will focus on a handful:

It's written in the stars that Rachel Blackmore will trounce the field on Honeysuckle. It's her year and this will cement it.

I believe in the machine. I hate when nags get injured and are subjected long lay offs, they never come back right. However Faugheen trounced Penhill at Punchestown. Apart from his bit of class, race is very ordinary. Paisley could be anything but this will cement Faugheens rightfully deserved reputation.

Early Doors. Only if he runs in Coral. Best handicap bet of week.

I backed Alaho for Ballymore but he runs in Albert Bartlett. He will go unnoticed until he comes up to the final fence strong on the snaff. I would urge people to take a second look. Best under the radar bet.

I'm not sure about BDD but Tiger Roll win. Maybe double with Honeysuckle.

Irish Mare wins CH. AJ is a beauty if in the mood but Jesus Laurina is some stamp of an animal, she is very very good. I will back her very confidently if I can get a match bet v BD.

Once all those win, I'll finally be able to afford an upmarket bottle of peanut nore like Slattsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

dave81 wrote: »
    I've lost all my Ante Post book already. Either picked wrong race or they are injured. That's the joy of the game. I'll be working most of the week, so I will focus on a handful:

It's written in the stars that Rachel Blackmore will trounce the field on Honeysuckle. It's her year and this will cement it.

I believe in the machine. I hate when nags get injured and are subjected long lay offs, they never come back right. However Faugheen trounced Penhill at Punchestown. Apart from his bit of class, race is very ordinary. Paisley could be anything but this will cement Faugheens rightfully deserved reputation.

Early Doors. Only if he runs in Coral. Best handicap bet of week.

I backed Alaho for Ballymore but he runs in Albert Bartlett. He will go unnoticed until he comes up to the final fence strong on the snaff. I would urge people to take a second look. Best under the radar bet.

I'm not sure about BDD but Tiger Roll win. Maybe double with Honeysuckle.

Irish Mare wins CH. AJ is a beauty if in the mood but Jesus Laurina is some stamp of an animal, she is very very good. I will back her very confidently if I can get a match bet v BD.

Once all those win, I'll finally be able to afford an upmarket bottle of peanut nore like Slattsy.

Why was Allaho pulled out of the Mullins yard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

When did they put a fence in the Albert Bartlett?

Advertisement