Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

PhuckHugh2 wrote: »
    Correct Roger.
    They sold the technology for €15m to 888bet and the bookmaking side of it is being closed and by the press release they have sent out they will be voiding all outstanding bets from today on and anyone with an account has 30days to withdraw the funds.

He will be grand once Faugheen hacks up Thursday week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

Not sure if anyone has as i said but i would advise anyone who has bets pending to sit on it and keep an eye on both @gondorfhenry and @BoycottBetfred on twitter. This matter has been referred to the Gambling Commission in the UK according to Paul F.
    As BetBright is an Irish entity it may be a bit messy imo but i would hold tough on cashing out those funds related to bets for the moment.

Unless of course you want to cash out your **** antepost bets in which case go quick :D

Don't betbright sponsor Notts Forest
    and don't 888 sponsor Derby
    And don't Forest and Derby hate each other!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

Are betbright a different crowd to Betfred ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

BetBright gubbed me after a handful of bets. Don't even think I made a profit, they're simply ***** if it looks like you're trying to take some value. They're as bad as Stan James tbh.

See Samcro has taken the tiniest amount of support on the machine and the slack isn't as big as it was. Say a prayer the beauty is going to show his face. Would piss me off stupid if he skipped and Top Notch ended up winning after switching from the Ryanair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Paddy Power special today is Sir Erec @ 11/8 for The Triumph. Best price Evens elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Balls, bet365 wont let me cash out my ap bets :(

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

Just announced by Gordon Elliott .
    Samcro doesn't run next week !!!

Just announced by Gordon Elliott .
    Samcro doesn't run next week !!!

THE MACHINE IS BACK AND IN FULL WORKING ORDER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Angliru

The horse better hack up the RSA and Gold Cup the next two years. Heart broken :pac: I guess I should be happy they aren't trying to ruin the horse by rushing him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just seen this free flight to the UK around Cheltenham time listed on Adverts should anyone want it:

https://www.adverts.ie/travel/return-flight-to-bristol/17446936

We're looking at a soft ground festival again lads, the forecast is brutal for the next week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Is this bad for presenting Percy the forecast?

Nah good for him. Really going to bring Native River back into the reckoning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

A lot of owners, trainers & maybe even some horses :D have been doing the rain dance. All but guaranteed soft, good to soft in places from Clerk or Course on Day 1. Then lets see what some jockey's say after the 1st race.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Slattsy wrote: »
    Nah good for him. Really going to bring Native River back into the reckoning too.

Soft ground, and Presenting Percy is the only possibility of getting native river beat. He holds everything else comfortably.

Percy will have to be what some think he is , anything less and Native river wins. i.e. If its soft Native river should be FAV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

aidankkk wrote: »
    Soft ground, and Presenting Percy is the only possibility of getting native river beat. He holds everything else comfortably.

Percy will have to be what some think he is , anything less and Native river wins. i.e. If its soft Native river should be FAV.

Would have thought you'd be all over Elegant Escape on soft at the current prices Aido!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Would have thought you'd be all over Elegant Escape on soft at the current prices Aido!

one of the first ruled out, i just think he is a plodder. Maybe he'll place, but if he couldn't get near percy on soft ground last year he has no chance in this race. Annabelle Fly is the same price, and far more likely . If he's near 20/1 on the day with 4 places, i wouldn't put anyone off unloading EW.

Think Native River is a hugely likely winner on soft, and im not sure what gets close. On good ill be on Myte Byte at a big price.

Anyway after all that ill be roaring Thistlecrack on .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

aidankkk wrote: »
    one of the first ruled out, i just think he is a plodder. Maybe he'll place, but if he couldn't get near percy on soft ground last year he has no chance in this race. Annabelle Fly is the same price, and far more likely . If he's near 20/1 on the day with 4 places, i wouldn't put anyone off unloading EW.

Think Native River is a hugely likely winner on soft, and im not sure what gets close. On good ill be on Myte Byte at a big price.

Anyway after all that ill be roaring Thistlecrack on .

Sorry.. I thought you were a big EE fan, obviously mistaken!

Properly run race see's his jumping improve imo and he'll plod home best of all.

Going by the latest forecast, it's nothing but rain rain rain. Ground already gone good to soft, soft in places.
    Could be looking at soft to heavy for the week if the forecast materialises. Disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Going by the latest forecast, it's nothing but rain rain rain. Ground already gone good to soft, soft in places.
    Could be looking at soft to heavy for the week if the forecast materialises. Disaster.

unreal isnt it

sickened

If it keeps raining UDS could be a huge price right now

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

They don't do "yielding" over there so you have to factor that in. We'd be calling it Good to Yielding right now. The ground will be exactly what you would expect for this time of year. Personally i think it will suit almost all horses except for a few obvious ones like Might Bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Elegant Escape will relish give in the ground too. Anibale Fly also. 2 big prices that are very good value each way plays

Proper soft or heavy and nothing gets by NR.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

If the ground comes up heavy then just punt last years Festival form. You will probably make money by just backing WPM and Gordon blind for the week to be brutally honest.

Proper soft or heavy and nothing gets by NR.

Percy says Hi..........

Destroyed a good field in heavy last years RSA

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    Personally i think it will suit almost all horses except for a few obvious ones like Might Bite.

Might Bite went ok on the soft ground last year. He has more concerns than the state of the ground.
    Not bleeding would be top of that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

PP special Percy 5/1 on shop

• Advertisement

If it comes up heavy Le Richbourg would have been in bother

Advertisement