Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Antepost

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Motivator

handsfree2 wrote: »
    I backed blow by blow but I'm not sure he goes

He’s in the Leinster National on Sunday, hopefully the closest he gets to Kildare is when he’s 50 miles away sitting on the boat leaving Dun Laoighare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Discorama was my first antepost bet for the 4-miler and is also currently the largest bet I have on. The horse could not ask for a more suitable race. Conditions going his way as well.

Have had him in mind since he rallied against Ballyward only to fall at the last. I reckon he couldve kept going at that pace for another mile in that race. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Just waiting for him to flop now or go to the Ultima instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Discorama for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

Will uradel get in to the coral, I think he is number 41 now after the 5 day declarations.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Will uradel get in to the coral, I think he is number 41 now after the 5 day declarations.

He needs 15 to come out and WPM has 10 higher them him in the weights. Top weight runs on Saturday and a few others i spotted probably won't go. Should be a close call. GL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

handsfree2 wrote: »
    I backed blow by blow but I'm not sure he goes
    Motivator wrote: »
    He’s in the Leinster National on Sunday, hopefully the closest he gets to Kildare is when he’s 50 miles away sitting on the boat leaving Dun Laoighare.

Elliott only has Gun Digger and Blow By Blow left in the 4 miler and Codd is booked for Le Brueil. Lisa O'Neill will ride one. Makes me think that only one of them will go. If both were definitely running at the festival and I had to guess I'd say BBB here and Gun Digger in maybe the Brown Advisory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Don't kid yourself. If trainers and owners are swerving the GC for the Ryanair at the last minute It's a bottle job and/or greed simple as that.

Don’t know how you can call swerving the GC to run in a less valuable race you’ve a better chance of winning greed. Nicholls doing the right thing with Frodon missing the GC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

carq wrote: »
    How much had you on malone road?
    Buy the biggest apartment in Dublin.I'ts about consolation and never ever retrieve based on fractions given by the layers.Last five years of Cheltenham profits have been seriously compromised by an Injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭gillamandango

You must have had a great 5 years though to be able to blow the whole wad that would “buy the biggest apartment in Dublin”

https://touch.daft.ie/dublin/apartments-for-sale/dublin-4/3-bed-penthouse-15-embassy-court-ballsbridge-dublin-4-dublin-1989782

antietam wrote: »
    Buy the biggest apartment in Dublin.I'ts about consolation and never ever retrieve based on fractions given by the layers.Last five years of Cheltenham profits have been seriously compromised by an Injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

What is your main fancy this year?

Limini at 8/1 ew for me. Don't see how this finishes out of the places.

• Advertisement

What these guys said what JP said big punters he will win the Champion hurdle BIG TIME,do not spare the chalk big time.

For the last 20 yrs the greatest poster on the site is a very knowledgable man, obviously Francie Barrett an absolute gentleman and a genius.Sting ohh **** did I say Sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

You’ll get your 2mln back of BD. All in Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

EICVD wrote: »
    Don’t know how you can call swerving the GC to run in a less valuable race you’ve a better chance of winning greed. Nicholls doing the right thing with Frodon missing the GC too.

Depends what horse we're talking about. A lot of people on here like to talk big about Vautor and how he would have won the Gold Cup in 2016 had they sent him there. Ricci didn't like his chances though so sent him to the ****ter race to get a result while also hoping Djakadam would come good in GC. That in my book is spreading your bets very thin and yes a case of greed on show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Last five years of Cheltenham profits have been seriously compromised by an Injury.

Still backing Coneygree?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Internet acting up in the villa here but i have it on good authority that Samcro wont be going to the festival MAX LAY ~[#$

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

The Mig wrote: »
    Internet acting up in the villa here but i have it on good authority that Samcro wont be going to the festival MAX LAY ~[#$

Must be the time zone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Luap wrote: »
    Must be the time zone!

Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Finishing up work today and not back until the 19th - BOOM :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Lads can somebody give me a hand here. I placed a double on Bouvier D'air for CH and Apples Jade for the mares.

If Apple's Jade does go for the CH will I lose the stake or will it become a single ? I thought it would become a single but another ACCA has just been declared a loser due to Any second now's withdrawal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PhuckHugh2

piplip87 wrote: »
    Lads can somebody give me a hand here. I placed a double on Bouvier D'air for CH and Apples Jade for the mares.

If Apple's Jade does go for the CH will I lose the stake or will it become a single ? I thought it would become a single but another ACCA has just been declared a loser due to Any second now's withdrawal

When did you place the bet and with who?

The cancelled one was with William Hill and the other one was with Netbet. It's straight up Ante Post not NRNB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

The cancelled one was with William Hill and the other one was with Netbet. It's straight up Ante Post not NRNB

It'll be a loser so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

If you backed it Antepost you are goosed.

I am surprised your ACCA has been declared a loser already. It should just indicate a V for void beside the selection, but the ACCA should role on. Who did you place your bet with ?

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    If you backed it Antepost you are goosed.

I am surprised your ACCA has been declared a loser already. It should just indicate a V for void beside the selection, but the ACCA should role on. Who did you place your bet with ?

William Hill.Its declared a loser with Any Second Now

Ah look it was only a 5er EW 250/1 just for fun bet. Not to concerned about it. I may however do the other 3 in a treble a lad would be fairly sick if the other three came in lol.

The double is a different story but sure if Apple's Jade win the CH it will be forgotten about.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Honeysuckle out of Cheltenham. Shame, was looking forward to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Panrich

Johner wrote: »

B*llocks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Looking at the weather charts and not too much rain for Cheltenham up until Tuesday but looks like they could get a big deluge Tuesday morning. Timing won't be clear until maybe Sunday but a lot of rain on the way for some stage Monday night into Tuesday there

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

Panrich wrote: »
    B*llocks

Less competition for Posh Trish. Nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Johner wrote: »

Ah bollox I thought she was a shoe in!

Advertisement